KYC on CRYPTO??? Like what's wrong!!! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

KYC on CRYPTO??? Like what's wrong!!!

Like on a serious note as to why exactly does Crypto wallets, exchanges even doing this of having to make their apps or sites fully accessible by the use of kyc, as the reason of Crypto was for a fair means of transacting without the a use or proof of I'D as to know who broadcasted this transaction on the decentralized network of blockchain,but just people get blind when propose an airdrop just like what the COINS BUT is also doing. And we SAY WE ARE CRYPTO ENTHUSIASTS when we are been blind

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 8
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, Upright said:

Like on a serious note as to why exactly does Crypto wallets, exchanges even doing this of having to make their apps or sites fully accessible by the use of kyc, as the reason of Crypto was for a fair means of transacting without the a use or proof of I'D as to know who broadcasted this transaction on the decentralized network of blockchain,but just people get blind when propose an airdrop just like what the COINS BUT is also doing. And we SAY WE ARE CRYPTO ENTHUSIASTS when we are been blind

Mostly because of regulations. If the projects are legit they are cooperating with regulators, And those regulators want to know that no one is hiding money from them and their sanctions are holding.

• Useful or interesting 1

Where there are risks, there is a gain. The main thing is to go your own way and this should please. Investors always have a risk and make cryptocurrency investments to earn money. Traders are the same, enthusiasts are both sides and this must be taken into account.

8 hours ago, Upright said:

There are many sites,projects,exchanges and wallets dealing with cryptocurrency that normally requests for KYC verifications and this process is annoying because it's un comfortable providing your documents to a site online but I also know that it is good for prevention of money laundering activities.

2 hours ago, Rita_Italy said:

Currently most of the exchange and airdrop are asking kyc. They want to verify there users and don't allow any scammers. But we face some problem to complete this kyc.

But basically this scammers too will also have the necessity of the kyc documents when having to access this sites, as the story on this kyc stuff is all about having to limit the kinds of people who join the site

I am not a fan of airdrops and I never work with it for this reason I see that the personal information requested by KYC is a little exaggerated and it makes me feel like I will be robbed so I try to get away from all these troubles and invest in a nutshell I work with what is reliable only

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Sincerely I dont agree with all those website exchanges or wallet services websites who ask to their users to introduce or provide KYC, I think right now is not the moment where they ask that for a thing still is not regularized "cryptocurrency"

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think people didn't like kYC process.  Because they didn't want the share of their personal information on this. They are confused to be stolen of their personal information. 

• +1 1

Senting your private documents to strangers online, means that you must put trust on them, that they will keep the data safe and won't abuse them, or they won't be hacked/lost and end up in the hands of scammers in the dark web markets. Would anyone trust an uknown person online? I don't understand why so many people sent their documents to all these websites and projects with the hope of getting a few buck out of an airdrop. This is totally ridiculous.

I don't actually think that KYC on many exchanges is a bad thing because these sites just probably want to clear our the intentions of their users, however I am completely against KYC when it comes to airdrops and bounties.

• +1 1

I do not like any website or wallet that requests kyc from members and I prefer to move away from these sites quickly because I do not trust what we will do with personal information when you get it so I always prefer to use free wallets and benefits without this verification

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I believed that doing KYC was bad and my identity could be stolen, then I learned in research, that KYC is to detect that you are legitimate and not someone laundering money or committing infractions, how multi-accounts and others, the forex brokers who give bonds do it.

That is true, cryptocurrencies are built on the privacy ans anonymity. But as well at the same time I agree with them, needing to secure the users. What do you think of it?

• +1 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Previously, very little KYC was required. I believe that these measures were introduced due to the large number of fraudsters. But I don't think it's for centralization.

• +1 1

Until it's a big and reputed company don't give your kyc. Look Even Facebook can sell your data and how can we believe exchanges and AirDrop. So we should avoid them for our own safety. And personally i don't like to give kyc to any exchanges or airdrop.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Well, the reason is why some of the exchanger sites are having an KYC is because to avoid have some members which is scammer and hackers so that their costumers or the end users are being comfortable to used their site.

KYC verification is not a bad thing do either, it's good for our own better security and protection. The projects requires KYC verification from it's users just to protect their forum from hackers and scammers. 

We can do kyc on trusted exchanges only for full access on our wallect and other important puropes also . In airdrops we don't do any kyc , they are use our data for bad activities . So only do kyc on real websites.

I agree with your topic. I also do not agree with the whole idea of kyc verification when it comes to crypto. The whole point of crypto was to be able to make transactions whilst still being able to maintain a certain degree of anonymity, but this seems to now be short lived as it seems that the number of sites requiring kyc verification is increasing. Furthermore, in this digital age with so many sites being scams, a kyc verification is very dangerous as it requires you to share personal information.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The kyc feature that many wallets and websites use is a good service where one can get to know the real people, but some people do not like to provide their personal information, so they avoid working on sites that request kyc

On 4/11/2020 at 7:49 AM, Badman001 said:

true, there is alot of exchange and wallets they are ask for doing kyc for full got full access there , but I Think this is good Also , because by KYC this is easy to detect That person is legit or spammers , I never doings kyc for airdrop . I approved my kyc only in few ( trusted) exchange .

Yes you are right but crypto is encrypted then do kyc and we proof our identity its right, I can't understand because crypto transaction made anonymous way so i don't think kyc is important, I know in crypto so many scammers and illegally groups send their money one to another easily, but then also I don't think kyc is important.

• +1 2

It's something that's contradictory because if transactions with cryptocurrencies are anonymous then why they ask for KYC where we would leave all our identity on the Internet that doesn't make it very vulnerable and it's very dangerous 

KYC is a good security because the owner of the site needs to prove all their users if they are real good people or just scammers and they don't have any other way to identify that than needs a picture of our legal government documents.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

For me, I am frankly afraid of placing personal files on websites and exchanges that request kyc because it is possible that these exchanges are fraudulent and steal all of our information and use it on all illegal matters.