Why i think Blockchain is the future! - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Why i think Blockchain is the future!

This technology is genius.  Blockchain will be future.  As people are concentration on digital things. The crypto market is getting better day by day       

I dont believe that bitcoin has adapted in any way. The only way I see is, the situations have adapted around bitcoins. For eg before bitcoins there were no exchanges, and with the release of bitcoins exchanges came in the world. There were only CPU miners, and there are huge buildings holding equipment only to mine bitcons.

4 minutes ago, MaFiA3 said:

Of course, blockchain is a great invention and digitalization of the world.  In the future it will be used by us in every field.

If that happens, the government will lose real power that it possesses now, everything will be open and transparent to people, do you think they will let that happen?

Hi guys I am new here and don't know enough about this platform so please tell me something about this topic......................

I think the one-day blockchain has been used worldwide. So the future of the blockchain is very bright. The popularity of blockchain technology has increased every day.

In year 2009 bitcoin was created as a future of digital payments and see how it evolve today. it becomes one of the sought after online assets and it reach a enormous price price last 2017 and this we will experience yet another bull run after may 2020 halving.

spacer.png

Blockchain is the future because everyone want to keep their money safe. And blockchain is the only place your money will be safe there. Now a days I don't trust on fiat currencies. it is very easily be steal 

On 10/18/2019 at 7:44 AM, Keith700 said:

Thanks to the constant innovations in the world, Blockchain has visualized it as a fluid system which allows you to free yourself from prosecutors, taxes, and constant regulations.
It represents a significant advance in the financial world, although being new it has taken time to adapt to situations.
Understanding this system is simple although it is vital to know how to use it correctly, and there it differs.
Being able to traverse with freedom and confidence is what many want and blockchain can facilitate that advantage to the actiaul world, Bitcoin and Litecoin are clear examples of use, although there are many more, discover each one without fear of learning more!

Blockchain technology and crypto currencies are better than fiat currencies system. But the problem is that governments are not agreed to adopt it without a proper regulation effect. If cryptos are accepted with regulations than it will have the same rules as fiat has. So we could see only a fiat and digital system difference in both of them.

I think the blockchain is looking forward to a bright future because it is using so much lately and interest in people is increasing.

On 10/18/2019 at 5:44 AM, Keith700 said:

Thanks to the constant innovations in the world, Blockchain has visualized it as a fluid system which allows you to free yourself from prosecutors, taxes, and constant regulations.
It represents a significant advance in the financial world, although being new it has taken time to adapt to situations.
Understanding this system is simple although it is vital to know how to use it correctly, and there it differs.
Being able to traverse with freedom and confidence is what many want and blockchain can facilitate that advantage to the actiaul world, Bitcoin and Litecoin are clear examples of use, although there are many more, discover each one without fear of learning more!

imagine your money in your pocket secured and saved in good places that you can feel free no body can know what you are doing what to sell and buy. 😅 maybe that need more time but you know now we all in danger sometimes..

The future of blockchain wallet is very good and bright.Blockchain is the great invention and  it’s solve us many problem.Blockchain wallet provide a more security so i think it’s possible the future of blockchain will be bright.      

Blockchain innovation is a masterpiece that have been found in this era, thanks to cryptographer, satoshi nakamoto and the other who involved with blockchain innovation.

That's clear blockchain will become a new breakthrough in the world economy.

Not only you in fact I also think that blockchain technology is the future of the world because it's a program which advances you and provides you an opportunity to trade and invest more frequently so I think that it will be growing more and more day by day.

Actually Blockchain is very popular company. Their background is very good. And their Blockchain wallet is the best for using

Blockchain have many advancement than a usual online banking. Blockchain technology is changing in the world, many people are joining cryptocurrencies,It's already real, see what happens to the world!

On 10/18/2019 at 3:44 AM, Keith700 said:

Dear mate I do like your article of course but I don't think I do understand the word blockchain is it a technology or a feature of cryptoworld please help explain more on this thanks  in advance

Blockchain is really the future. Everyone that is not learning blockchain now will be left behind. Many multi-national institutions and companies will still come and adopt this technology. Cryptocurrency and blockchain are here to stay and nothing can stop it. 

On 2/18/2020 at 2:59 PM, Musbeerah said:

Blockchain is good and it can be the future but for now there are other wallet that are way better than it

In fact, many countries have begun to implement the Blockchain system, such as Germany, France, China, and others, even large organizations such as Facebook have begun developing libraries that use the Blockchain system. if this continues, I'm pretty sure that in the future blockchain will be used for daily use.

On 11/10/2019 at 12:19 PM, Luna disari said:

yes. blockchain is a great invention and making the world digitalized. it will be used by us in every sector in future. so it is our future at all

Yes blockchain is an advanced technology which is a blessing for those who have understood the technique to trade through it. Its authenticity gives people trust and hope that it will rule the world.

Now we see that alot of countries started to use blockchain technology in alot of fields the number of countries increase year by year although there are some disadvantages of it like high use of electricity 

54 minutes ago, Rifatm said:

We need blockchain for our future as many governments are beginning to accept cryptocurrencies as payments. In the case of digital transactions, blockchain is the future and it solves many problems. 

Government will accept crypto when they know they can control it, so all countries right now that are accepting crypto is because they can somehow control it.

There are a lot of innovations, and developments in the field of cryptocurrency industry, every day new expressions and new ideas and new solutions appear to support cryptocurrencies, I think that Bitcoin and Litecoin are among the best inventions of this era and perhaps we will see other currencies that have a prominent place among society Cryptocurrencies.

On 10/18/2019 at 4:44 AM, Keith700 said:

Blockchain technology is one of its safe features because it is difficult to penetrate, because it is closed by most traders and experts. This technology will remain, and I think it is a future

You're right. But all these can only be possible if the government can accept crypto. Else. we will still be waiting till they decide to accept it.