Why i think Blockchain is the future! - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Why i think Blockchain is the future!

18 minutes ago, Fabrick said:

Your potential thinking are right one. Because Blockchain can make a alternative payment system with high quality security. Anyone can't get access of Blockchain and it is so much easy to send and receive.

the future is definitely in the hand of those who make use of blockchain and thats why china got involved in it and we will see secure payments being done with bitcoin and also storing of data online.

I hope that sooner or later crypto currency will be acceptable worldwide even in the markets and fiat money will be alternatives. We can free ourselves from the kiosk of opening accounts and frustrations of having maintaining balance not for them to charge monthly.

3 hours ago, ethannbenny said:

I agree that future are for those who into crypto because very soon than we expected, crypto currencies will be the number one payment method that most people will be using for their various transaction 

I just also think what you are thinking buddy this is the future we are the future the users,traders,investirs and enthausiast of crypto currency.soon it will be the native money around the globe.in the future no paper notes(maybe)

9 hours ago, Rockeew said:

What is blockchain? As I'm a beginner here so I don't have a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency. But certainly we all should have much knowledge about them.

Blockchain technology is much broader than just crypto currencies. Best to use Google. But essentially it is a system for recording and tracing transactions in a decentralized and very secure way, which resists tampering afterwards. For instance shipping and logistics companies already use blockchain technology, and I think there will be a wide adoption.

The fun thing is; in the future, people will have no idea that there is blockchain technology underlying the systems ... it will become invisible to the normal user.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

7 minutes ago, Kenny12 said:

Yeah, alot of people see a great potential in blockchain and its future, but goverments are actually tryna shutdown this kind of stuff but somehow they all failed. blockchain are not done yet. 

Not all governments are! For instance, Denmark, Germany, and France are actively stimulating blockchain and crypto currency projects. They are no fools, they also see the potential.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Blockchain technology are very secure and advanced technology. Last year indian tamil state accept blockchain technology and use for payment system not bitcoin. 

Day by day many country accept blockchain technology and recently Bangladesh government talk about blockchain technology. 

I think in future bitcoin and blockchain technology many use over all the world.                           

Blockchain is the future of this world .Many big countries are planning to adopt blockchain technology and crypto Technology.If  Governments will accept the blockchain and crypto then this will change the Payments methods .

On 10/18/2019 at 7:44 AM, Keith700 said:

Thanks to the constant innovations in the world, Blockchain has visualized it as a fluid system which allows you to free yourself from prosecutors, taxes, and constant regulations.
It represents a significant advance in the financial world, although being new it has taken time to adapt to situations.
Understanding this system is simple although it is vital to know how to use it correctly, and there it differs.
Being able to traverse with freedom and confidence is what many want and blockchain can facilitate that advantage to the actiaul world, Bitcoin and Litecoin are clear examples of use, although there are many more, discover each one without fear of learning more!

Blockchain technology is an awesome innovation, lots of technology giants accdpted that blockchain played a vital role in digital world.

Blockchain is more secure place to store your data or digital currency. Many companies are going to use it to store daily business transactions for saftey and proper way. 

There is lot of cause why I think blockchain in future. Because blockchain help us lot of ways. One is transaction speed, security and so on. Also we can work one platform by blokchain 

Yes Blockchain will be a system in the future because Blockchain is free from prosecutors and taxes imposed by the government. Many countries implement Blockchain to facilitate real world profits.

I believe the future of the blockchain wallet is very bright.  Because the blockchain wallet is a trusted wallet that is being used by everyone regularly and for its trustworthiness, new members are becoming interested in using this wallet.

I think the most important thing about the blockchain is transparency because with the blockchain there is no data that can be manipulated. That is what causes the blockchain to be needed by many people

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 10/18/2019 at 7:44 AM, Keith700 said:

Thanks to the constant innovations in the world, Blockchain has visualized it as a fluid system which allows you to free yourself from prosecutors, taxes, and constant regulations.
It represents a significant advance in the financial world, although being new it has taken time to adapt to situations.
Understanding this system is simple although it is vital to know how to use it correctly, and there it differs.
Being able to traverse with freedom and confidence is what many want and blockchain can facilitate that advantage to the actiaul world, Bitcoin and Litecoin are clear examples of use, although there are many more, discover each one without fear of learning more!

I can move freely and get my crypto on any fiat currency(USD,EURO,RUR,YONE).This makes us more worry less and we can use it for everything.We just have to put our coins in wallet and then tension free.Yhe block chain is a future where we are free from fiat .

i also think blockchain is the future because blockchain technology world best technology maybe in future banks work with blockchain technology.

Although it takes time to adapt to the financial system, this is very much needed. freeing yourself from prosecutors, taxes, and constant regulations, it is very beneficial to continue learning in this crypto world and keep fighting because this is the system that people are fighting for.

I also think blockchain is the future of exchange and banking system. Blockchain is a very good, fast and secure way to complete our trans section easily. So I think it is the future.

The Future is Blockchain. All types of cryptocurrencies use the distributed blockchain-known ledger technology. This enables blockchain technology to maintain a trusted transaction network in a digital currency without relying on a core authority.

Block chain is the future because it has made our life wonderful and in the future it has many surprises for many people who uses this. 

Of the wallets I've seen, blockchain wallets are the best.Because this wallet provides more security to each wallet user.  And this wallet is increasing in number every day and new members are getting interested in using this wallet.

everyone here in this platform thinking like you , blockchain is the future because we need the trust deal in this world , block chain provide many things it was not been before like security , privacy , and we safety.

I believe that blockchain will not replace ordinary money and will not be the only one in the future. But it will play a significant role.