Why i think Blockchain is the future! - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Why i think Blockchain is the future!

such technology as blockade is absolutely unique and has already begun wide use! blocking is useful not only in banking but also in business and those who do not accept it, do not implement work, will be doomed to failure! because the future is behind the blockbuster!

• +5 1

1 hour ago, florenc85645 said:

The future of blockchain looks bright, as you seen the latest news, there are so many giant companies willing to switch to blockchain just to cope up with the trend. This is just a matter of time before we see blockchain as the mainstream in every businesses or company. I do believe that blockchain is far better than we have technology as of now, the best thing to do is enhance the technology used.

Blockchain must represent an evolution in modern technology, the new financial impulses paint a promising future for the next 20 years to come, the interference of large companies provide an essential plus to the pillars of Blockchain, providing a backup plus, Thanks to this we can enjoy the new technology wisely.

• +4 1

If only all nations are open for accepting blockchains it will be a greater help for all. Especially in terms of legal transactions in government, education, elections, and etc. This will strengthen the security and transparency for all citizens. I hope in the next decade this will be a part of our everyday lives. 

• +5 1

If we predict block chain future it is very simple and the modern era has been captured by this technology and many transactions which are now hundred in numbers are possible through block chain and it is very strong enough and many of the future industries and projects will be fully dependent on block chain. It is very simple that millions of people have crypto and they use in every minute of the day so this technology after few years will be expanded to the world.

• +5 1

On 11/12/2019 at 5:19 AM, Aliyy said:

To my point view bitcoin has help in many aspects which makes it to be the future but any thing can happened blockchain is not left behind.

That's true,we also told that  Blockchain is often referred to as a 'trustless' system.On the other hand blockchain system negates the risk of trusting a single organization and also reduces the overall costs and transactions fees by cutting out intermediaries and third parties.It helps us in many ways.

• +4 1

Blockchain is the future, cryptocurrencies of all types make use of distributed legder technology known as blockhain. in this way blockchain technology allows a digital currency to maintain a trusted transaction network without relying on a central authority. 

• +5 1

3 hours ago, anton4124 said:

I think future of blockchain will be very bright. Future economic world will be dominated by blockchain technologies. It is safe and fast for the financial system. Blockchain technology can be change our daily lives and everything easier.

yeah you're right. it will be good if so many companies will implement the blockchain technology in the future, i think the financial world will be better since we live in digital era, blockchain technology. it will be easier for everyone to make some transactions.

• +5 1

You should add the link to this one because I'm very interested to see the info on this. But back to the subject, I think the other not so popular apps or has low amount of users are going to be replace with Dapps but the Google apps and Facebook will certainly stay because the might upgrade through blockchain for the sake of keeping their users.

• +4 1

58 minutes ago, cryptoalik said:

Blockchain is the future because it's now using in many sectors and getting popularity day by day.

Yes this also the main facts that many companies are adapting it for there transaction and the also through blockchain we can do our daily transaction very fast. 

• +3 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

I agree with you. Blockchain is a technology that can make a person free from taxes, banks and others. Blockchain technology has adopted it as a solution to make it digital currency which is like a digital dinar currency that can make it easier for everyone to get it even if obstructed by great distances.

• +3 1

I am sure that the future of blockchain and cryptocurrency will continue to improve, we can see that more and more large companies are continuing to develop blockchain and of course this will make our lives change for the better.

• +3 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Well said mate!! I really agree with you Blockchain giving us new transaction scheme with more transparent, faster and safer and needed less resource than traditional system which used today, I really hope blockchain Technology will be implemented on all sector very soon!

• +3 1

Blockchain is the underlying technology behind all cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ethereum, has a potential of changing the way we work and communicate, making it more secure, efficient, and trustworthy.

• +4 1

Now they are trying to apply Blockchain technology in many areas, from data storage databases to reporting on election results, we can only imagine what will happen in the future

• +3 1

Some big banks and other economic institutions have seen the security and profitability that blockchain offers. China has legalized it and has encouraged their investors on make efforts and join the tendency, and soon we will see other countries welcoming the blockchain universe. It is very secure and reliable.

• +3 1

The states that will improve the existing Bank system on the Blockchain will be able to minimize losses at times. But such a future applies only to democratic countries, others states will not implement blockchain, because this will completely deprive them of control and power

• +4 1

On 10/18/2019 at 8:10 AM, Basad said:

Blockchain had solve so many problems we are having before that's why I was thinking it is still the future

Let's be honest here bitcoin has not solved much that crypto could not, the best thing bitcoin has ever offered us is privacy, but that is not most likely to b destroyed by regulations.

In my personal opinion why blockchain is the future because through blockchain, everything can be process with 100% transparency and no one can fool the blockchain technology. 

• +4 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 10/18/2019 at 10:44 AM, Keith700 said:

Thanks to the constant innovations in the world, Blockchain has visualized it as a fluid system which allows you to free yourself from prosecutors, taxes, and constant regulations.
It represents a significant advance in the financial world, although being new it has taken time to adapt to situations.
Understanding this system is simple although it is vital to know how to use it correctly, and there it differs.
Being able to traverse with freedom and confidence is what many want and blockchain can facilitate that advantage to the actiaul world, Bitcoin and Litecoin are clear examples of use, although there are many more, discover each one without fear of learning more!

I think blockchain is the future because blockchain is really successful nowadays and in bitcoin someone can get so much money. In bitcoin someone can make their time and effor productive. Someone can enjoy life and make money at the same time.

• +3 1

8 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

In my personal opinion why blockchain is the future because through blockchain, everything can be process with 100% transparency and no one can fool the blockchain technology. 

Yes  blockchain technology is very useful for our future life because though  blockchain technology we can solve our many problem and yes no on can easily fool with us through  blockchain technology.

• +5 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

13 hours ago, myaccount1 said:

Yes  blockchain technology is very useful for our future life because though  blockchain technology we can solve our many problem and yes no on can easily fool with us through  blockchain technology.

Blockchain is the powerful technology that will surely solve every problem we have that's why many countries are now developing the blockchain technology.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 10/18/2019 at 7:44 AM, Keith700 said:

Thanks to the constant innovations in the world, Blockchain has visualized it as a fluid system which allows you to free yourself from prosecutors, taxes, and constant regulations.
It represents a significant advance in the financial world, although being new it has taken time to adapt to situations.
Understanding this system is simple although it is vital to know how to use it correctly, and there it differs.
Being able to traverse with freedom and confidence is what many want and blockchain can facilitate that advantage to the actiaul world, Bitcoin and Litecoin are clear examples of use, although there are many more, discover each one without fear of learning more!

Yes you are right that bitcoin is our future and so many peoples will join this day by day. Crypto is the new business in the world and it creates the history and i am new in this business but i read so many article about it and i understand that this business will change our life.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think why electronic money or Bitcoin still exists because a Blockchain work well with the best technology, I never heard anyone claim to Blockchain, all transactions are faster and safe, it is very good and safe.

This is the true approach to cryptocurrencies. Most people see cryptocurrencies as digital currencies that make a profit but very few see the true utility of the technology behind cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology.