Brave BATs will be available for trading in Gemini from April 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Brave BATs will be available for trading in Gemini from April 24

The Brave Privacy-Oriented Basic Care Token will be available for Gemini deposits starting April 24.

Brave, the paid-for-browsing open source browser, will soon have more options to trade your token.

The fact that the Brave coin will be available on the Gemini Stock Exchange on April 24th is very good news. But I'm not a bold browser. Expect to add Brava to the Twins on April 24th. I believe that this will lead to trading volumes and increased demand for the Brava token. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think, more the exchnage market, more will be the demands for BAT tokens from Brave browser in the cryptocurrency market. You can see the stability of this great projects. So many companies are making the co ordinations with this project. 

Brave coin will be available on the Gemini Stock Exchange from April 24 is  very good news for traders. But I have not  a good experience  in this field. I believe that this will add to trading volumes and increased demand for the Brave token. Best of luck to brave token.

This is interesting news about the Brave coin BAT to be available on the Gemini Stock Exchange on April 24th; it seems this coin growing step by step, because is very important for a such coin to listed in many websites exchanges.

Maybe I'm the only one who didn't like this browser and didn't find it comfortable to use but I think BAT would be a good currency to trade

18 hours ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

The Brave Privacy-Oriented Basic Care Token will be available for Gemini deposits starting April 24.

Brave, the paid-for-browsing open source browser, will soon have more options to trade your token.

Gemini is pretty good for Bat. I've been watching Gemini and other Winklevoss twins projects as they seem to have a good eye for investing. They would even had facebook if mark hadn't stolen it. And now they are interested in NFT exchanges too, which makes me think i am investing to those projects more.

12 hours ago, Avais.mf said:

That will a step towards the more advancements of their browser and to make their platform more reputable and huge for the coming time and it will more worthy. 

I have not tried Brave browser, but I have read similar topics. this is good besides opera it turns out there is also a browser that supports the progress of crypto.

Great news. BAT token is gaining popularity day by day. All others exchange especially big one should list this potential token at their exchange.

Good to hear about. Thanks for sharing this. I am also using brave browser and getting bat token from it. It is easy and free to earn from brave. It will good if their will other option of trading. 

It is an excellent and good browser. It has gained its place from the treatment methods that it presents to the users, because it pays you to see ads and browse, and you can remove ads with ease. In addition to what you said, he will add other options, so I guarantee you if she is in the shop, he will achieve an advanced rank over other browsers.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

BAT token seems to be doing everything possible to become widely used and accepted as a cryptocurrency. It always provides excellent opportunities for trading as well, and has really good opportunities to earn BAT tokens from brave browser activities.

I am so happy to see how Brave browser and its token became very popular and how many users now can earn from watching advertising with this browser.

On 08.04.2020 at 21:43, sumitshet said:

Well everyone is known token with popularity of members, that is BAT token Basic Attention Token, and it is increasing the market cap with their BAT browser with free to earn and browse in desktop, or smartphone or tablet

Yes, it's a pity that I didn't collect the coin initially. I wonder how many coins are received on average for 3 hours of work on the browser ?

I know the browser and I have worked with it for a few months as I know the currency, but I do not know the idea of this feature that you have mentioned in your topic. Do you have more information about it?

This is one of the good steps that Brave is taking to develop and expand its BAT currency and this is good for the future of the currency

THINK POSITIVE

This is god to include, however i personally have not made use of BAT for one main reason, and that is that in order to earn it effectively you need to sign up for the rewards program for the brave browser which requires that you divulge personal information to sign up. I think that this goes against the purpose of this browser which was to protect your identity and prevent websites from displaying ads based on your identity. Therefore for me it was ironic and as a result i did not buy into the idea of the BAT token.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I have been using this browser for a period of time and this browser pays its users its currency in exchange for working inside it and conducting research inside its search engine and it will be good to add new options and features to this section.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am not a fan of this symbol at all It is fake for me and for the browser Brave it does not provide many features that make browsing better using Chrome much easier Please my friend clarify the benefit of the symbol that you remember

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is very good new, brave coin will trade in gemini stock exchange very soon. This will help a lot to grow Crypto and gradually more coins will list in many stock exchange. I have 120 brave tokens which is I earned from brave browser.

BAT Browser with earning cryptocurrencies and browsing for free is a good 
thing but I did not use it because these browsers do not make you rich
 and may destroy your device because it is not reliable I do not trust the browsers 
that compel you to collect a few cryptocurrencies
Versus installing the browser

On 4/17/2020 at 9:43 PM, Jump said:

Wow, this is great. I am now using brave and I hope that I can trade better when the time come. I hope that I can trade well and earn good money in BAT and I hope that I will save my money after the trading.

What a good friend I'm so glad to read this congratulations you've made an excellent decision you're not going to regret using this wonderful explorer 

I have always heard about this currency as we can get it by working inside a browser for this currency and I learned that it is a good currency and it is very nice to add more options to conduct trading operations inside the browser

On 4/9/2020 at 9:34 AM, Rosaline149 said:

I was reading a news that recently they have made an agreements with Origin Protocol. I think, Brave browser and the BAT tokens have really a great future in this world. Adding more exchanges for the trading of BAT might give the extra values for the tokens in the cryptocurrency markets. 

We can't say that as long as the BAT is not popular to others then the success of it is not high. 

But once it introduce to others I think it will rise and the success rate will grow. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The brave browser is the best, I like this project, it is a real project and an active team and they have great programming and marketing experiences, I am not surprised if it surpasses Chrome in the future.