Always do your own research - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Always do your own research

The idea of the research is good, but you must also confirm the importance and type of topic that we will create, in my opinion, this method is effective for renewing interactions in the forum between members.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

it's important to do proper research before making a topic, we wouldn't want members to post false information in order to just make a topic

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

You shouldn't enforce other people to create topic just because you think it's the proper way...

People should feel the needs to create their own topics when they must or want to.

Nevertheless of course they should research if the topic isn't going to become one more duplicate so it can be ok.

When topicing just think of what ways can you help the community and yourself, maybe as some retorical give question get answers feedback topic.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I think it's a good way to make this forum better ! if everybody of us made a research before he make a post so the infromation will be correct and we will more active here !

If all of the active members had to create a couple topics on a daily basis then there will be many more topics to engage in and to discuss on the forum and i think that will be good for everyone. However i think the fear that people have is that so many topics have already been covered that they are worried about duplication.

Perhaps as a way to encourage topic creation, they should split the 30 post earnings to 28 posts that can be comments and two that must be good topics. This way users will be forced to make more topics.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I always feel that the best thing you can do is to have your own research on anything. Its not a good idea to listen to anyone and depending on him for everytime. Better you make your plan. Have a good research. 

3-4 topic for Every member this is really a hard task , this is better if we able To do 3-4 post on weekly basis . if there is 400 active member then we Able to see 500+ post in a week , this is really huge amount as a result there isn't any shortage of post .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Frankly creating topics in this forum is difficult because I am all that I post a topic is either deleted or give me a warning point and this is what makes many members avoid creating new topics

Life is great and enjoy it

Thats a great idea bro and i respect your suggestion . Yeah after research and investigation we should ask those things which we didn't understand and create a topic . This will also help all upcoming members as well as newbie

17 minutes ago, Musa aliyu said:

It doesn't have to be 3-4 topics a day. If all the members of the forum will create a single topic per day that will be that we will be having more than a thousand topic or a hundred topic a day. That is the strategy that should be used.

Agreed with your point. If one member create only one topic then he/she will research more on that topic before posting it and the quality of post increase with it. The less topic you will create, the more research you can do which increases the quality of that particular topic. 

Now it's really hard to find a new topic to talk about because the majority of subject are alredy in the forum in all session,if i find an idea i make search and i find a lot of topic about it,

for making new topics we need to exercise searching options is best for us. Because if we not use it then there is a chance of repeating topics then these topics are deleted by the system of crypto talk forum. So enjoyed your crypto talk forum with clearance of repeating material in your posts. 

True my friend, all the members should create 3-4 posts so we can discuss about the new topic but people lack research and they don't know what is right to post and what is bad, even I don't do post because for most of the case I think news are fake and the information I want to post is already posted by other.

The creation of useful topics is obligatory for all members, but before starting collecting research on a topic it should be searched for in the forum if it was published previously or not so that the topics are not repeated

It will be a good to have more ways to earn money, this way we can get the optimal benefit of this platform, why not to be extra knowledge is always welcome beside extra money, I would like to learn more things about cryptoworld and online jobs and I think this website is getting limited.

"We grow by lifting others"

As we know very few topics are created in this forum now so If we all start creating one or two posts daily then it will benefit us all and for forum. To create topics first we have research and after this we can make good posts.

Certainly I agree with you, but before creating any topic you must use the Google search engine and collect the necessary information about encryption in this topic and then write it in a simplified and understandable way for everyone, and therefore it will be new topics daily in this forum

Yes sure bro we if we do our own research we will learn more about it and if we share it as topics more information about the topics will be spread so that other can also get infected. And it's really helpful for all of us if we create topics daily so that everyone get place for discussion.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Note that new, non-recurring topics related to cryptocurrencies must be written.
You can follow everything new about cryptocurrencies and then publish the new information in order to get good content from the topics.

On 4/6/2020 at 3:23 AM, George10 said:

Your suggestion is right and straight forward if every one creates 3 to 4 topics a day it would be very beneficial as we would have variety of topics to choose from when making contributions.

You are right but not necessarily upto 3  to 4 topics atleast we should make one topic per day so that more idea can come in for the next day.

On 4/5/2020 at 10:57 AM, Raven said:

What i'm thinking is we should always do our own research to create new topics everyday. My opinion is each of member here must create topic everyday about 3-4 topics per day so all of us could benefit to that topic. But of course before posting topics here you should do your own research first so your topic could contain unique and latest information about crypto currency or about the forum. 

This is only my opinion, create 3-4 topics everyday so we could choose topic that suits to ourselves. Lets help each other and don't criticize each other too. We could raise ourselves by helping each other. If you're agree with me please give react and i will give you too for appreciation, thanks. 

Every users here must always do research in order to give factual and helpful content for everybody especially the newbies since they are new they need to in continuous pursuit of knowledge about how things work in crypto world. Doing research and reading is very vital in this forum since knowledge needs to flow in this site. 

Exactly. I always writing here and suggest that we need to do research and reading of other articles to gain knowledge we can share on this forum. We can contribute if we only put a little effort to read articles and create a topic that is not uet existing here.

14 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

You are right but not necessarily upto 3  to 4 topics atleast we should make one topic per day so that more idea can come in for the next day.

Sure mate we can be making atleast one topic a day if only we can manage and have something unique or useful to share in the forum.

In my opinion the best option for every new beginner is doing research from themselves that makes them more clear about everything even when they are going for research they will get more related topics to get clear and deep knowledge and when they are giving any explanation about the topic that can be more confidently give the knowledge they are having.

• Useful or interesting 1

10 hours ago, George10 said:

Sure mate we can be making atleast one topic a day if only we can manage and have something unique or useful to share in the forum.

We should not emphasize on making numerous topics that are of substandard, we need topics that are standard which are even worth valuable to the community, we need to elevate this forum above other cryptocurrency forum we have.