Coinbase learning modules; recommended! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Coinbase learning modules; recommended!

Dear you share good content about coinbase earning modules, because iam also coinbase user but i don't no this feature, so its really helpful for me, and so many coinbase user also know this new through your post, so very soon I check this feature.

Thank you my friend for providing this information already these two platforms are useful and can be used to make a lot of money and learn trading matters

I have worked on these two sites and made good profits

nMvFbuZ.png.51c16eda8c8ae38c7b75b229d1556650.png.ee66017c2e132a0f42927cc7a11b63b4.png

I think this may become a good start for those beginners who wanted to learn something about earning money, also this is a good move for coinbase that they created that kind of module, hopefully yobit will create their own module too.

Unfortunately, coinbase's learn and earn offer is not available for all people around this world. If coinbase has not considered your locality to give the rewards , you will not get but you might still learn by watching videos and you might join their waitlist to get reward later. 

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

On 4/5/2020 at 1:56 AM, Michael0606 said:

At the moment, he says the places are over and I'm on the waiting list.  I hope it will be activated soon, by the way do you know how long I have time to take advantage of this very good rewards event?.

I Also on waiting list in coinbase reward program , for easy approval I think you needed to passed KYC process there if you belong form us, uk then immediately after approved KYC you can collect your free rewards for other countries we need to wait sometime .

IMG_20201019_191345_968.jpg.3d86e5dbed4d7246accb2650f99b0347.jpg

Coinbase offers a good way to train beginners, and it is one of the popular platforms, as these educational units are not available in all exchanges and free of charge. As for your question about the Yobit platform, this platform I think is more easy and therefore you do not need educational units, however you will find educational videos on YouTube

nMvFbuZ.png.51c16eda8c8ae38c7b75b229d1556650.png.3a02f7d6e099d2405ace9af15c23effa.png

Thank you, my friend, for this valuable information, it is important to learn about what we are doing and there are many ways about learning, including the ones you have now suggested to us. 

I agree with you friend, it will be very good if yobit will also have a learning program. Even if they will not pay us but they will be helping us a lot to increase our crypto knowledge by learning from them and get quiz too.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

thanks for the information, are these modules just for learning trading or for both trading and market analysis?

I have not used Coinbase platform and wallet for years since it is no longer unique and there are a lot of platforms and wallets are much better than them in terms of many features

This was my point

Life is great and enjoy it

not necessarily that each organization followed the same ways of doing their business as we knows coinbase is big crypto currencies market exchange and wallets but at the same time we don't forget that yobit exchange also have some quality features which attractive for users of this exchange such as crypto talk forum campaign and dice game and investment box plans. 

• +2 1

the module provided by coinbase will be very helpful because it can be a learning material for users who are new to using cryptocurrency

• -1 1

On 4/5/2020 at 2:22 AM, johant123 said:

For fun, I looked at some Coinbase learning modules (search in Google for “Coinbase learn and earn”). If all beginners in crypto would attend some of those modules, 50% of the beginner questions here would be covered.

The modules are easy to understand, use attractive graphics, and have interesting content. Each of the modules only is a few minutes, so they won’t take too much of your time.

It would be great if YObit had similar learning modules. But until then, it is really worth checking out the Coinbase material.

Not sure if the payments program still works, but at least you get the training for free.

That's still good although they will not paying because you will learn knowledge on that. 

Don't waste that free opportunity to learn something new. 

Certainly, I think it is a great idea for the big authorities in the field of cryptocurrencies such as the Yobit to put many educational things and to participate in the educational process and publish the correct information about cryptocurrencies

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In fact, it is great to learn from this forum, but I hope you will confirm if the payment is working because we all prefer learning and earning money together.

Thank you for sharing the information of Coinbase modules and its very good that if we can get the training for free and we can confirm the payment by conducting and yobit is also good in my point of view though it need some upgrade 

Personally I didn't know that Coinbase had training modules thank you very much for giving us this useful information I'll do some research on the subject

Aquí está el negocio listo ...

Cómo gané mis primeros $ 700 dólares en línea haciendo videos de 15 segundos.
Aquí está la capacitación: https://report as spam/3kNTYQI
capacitación muestra la estrategia EXACTA que usé y cómo puede unirse a mi equipo ...

Actually we all members should preffer onnce to go through with the modules pf coinbase it is really useful and will give you a good informations and if any user is interested in wallets facilities then you can compare it with the others.

• +1 1

If you live in any suuported country that support coinbase you can earn by learning in coinbese but the problems it's not for all ,i hope that yobit have the same way to learn and earn,but now we have this forum and it's much better I thing 

• +2 1

My friend, I find this forum contains better information and explanations about cryptocurrencies than any other website.
So I am constantly reading topics here.
Is Coinbase better than this forum?

I have seen this and in fact it seems that the earning potential on the coin base earn is quite decent. I think the concern comes in when you need to exchange the coins to another crypto, because i think that the exchange system requires the user to do a kyc verification and this is something that i try to avoid at all costs on the crypto sites, as it goes against the anonymity and purpose of the crypto world. However it is something that i do recommend for a beginner learning about the potential and use of crypto.

• +1 2

On 4/4/2020 at 7:22 PM, johant123 said:

For fun, I looked at some Coinbase learning modules (search in Google for “Coinbase learn and earn”). If all beginners in crypto would attend some of those modules, 50% of the beginner questions here would be covered.

The modules are easy to understand, use attractive graphics, and have interesting content. Each of the modules only is a few minutes, so they won’t take too much of your time.

It would be great if YObit had similar learning modules. But until then, it is really worth checking out the Coinbase material.

Not sure if the payments program still works, but at least you get the training for free.

Kindly send the material here or the link to the material so that every beginner will find it easy to Access and take the advantage in it .

What educational content does Coinbase provide?
It would be nice for Yobit to provide educational content as an explanation of the platform in order to make the most of it

On 4/4/2020 at 7:22 PM, johant123 said:

I also liked the idea of profit on the Coinbase platform, but unfortunately what I did not like is that it is only limited to some countries and how long it is that I have put my name on the list of waiting, but nothing new.

Does this matter you are talking about gives you a quantity of neutral information and money like this forum and can we still access it? Please explain to us more about this matter