Important alert - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important alert

Yes you are right there are members who use translator there is nothing wrong with it but there might be some errors it is better for them to correct those errors before submitting.

Yes, there are some topics in drafting posts for some members who are not good at using the English language. They use the translator to create posts here.
The best advice for them is to check their posts well after Translate posts.

On 4/24/2020 at 1:20 PM, Rinku Das said:

It is a very sad news for us. For this kind of members many original and good post owner get banned in the last month. I don't know why they doing this and why they came here and earn money without hard work.

You ate not fully actually right, this forum band with evidence and the band ks because of useless posts but I do not know why they ban someone that opened account long time ago with useless contents he made few months back after he is now a good poster, it happened to someone I know. But all the same, do make useful posts the time so not to be banned. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Unfortunately, a lot depends on the translator and they do not pay attention to copying the topic in the original language to them and this may cause them to get warning points to consider them as spam or bans in the event of repeated.

• +1 1

On 6/10/2020 at 4:23 PM, Treat1234 said:

Yes you are right there are members who use translator there is nothing wrong with it but there might be some errors it is better for them to correct those errors before submitting.

That's one of the problem in using translator because that's not one hundred percent accurate so much better to not try that instead do your best to express what you want to say related to the topic. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/24/2020 at 7:35 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

translate the text if you need to on google translate, but make sure you quote the actual text and not a translated version of it

I don't recommend using Google translate because the translation of it is not one hundred percent, my advice just try to explain what you wanted to say or ask help for some friend who have a better vocabulary for you to deliver clearly what you wanted to say. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This is completely true, I also noticed that there are many quotes taken in a different language and this is bad in my opinion, and your account may be banned in the forum because of that, everyone must adhere to writing in English in the section english and Russian in the Russian section

On 4/3/2020 at 6:41 AM, Nezar said:

I noticed in the last hours many quotes taken from the members as these quotes are in a different language from the language of the actual quotation and the reason for this is that most members use the translator in their browser so everyone should pay attention, and be as careful as possible to this issue, because this error may lead Your account to warn or ban

As a member of English section we always should post here by English.. Its okay if someone know russian language then why he not post there or made topic there.. It will be better if they Learn new knowledge from Russian section then post it here by english so that we can learn somethings new thing but quotes the post from another language section to English section not good and it can be risky for Their Account                           

• +1 1

If this is the case then is like am little bit confused, because I once across a topic/post who said using translator is allowed for members.

Any way to avoid some errors if you understand English post in English

And if you Russian then Russian is also provided you can make post in Russian section. Simple

Edited by Guru2050

You should always follow the rules and work within the boundary because it you write any information by using translator of browser it may create copyright issue. So, this forum can give you warning points and even your post will be deleted if you use translator.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Don't just use translator because translator sometimes translate word by word and the grammar will ruin if you tried to translate an entire sentence. If you really not good in a language especially in English, just try to educate yourself first, the basic english is enough. As time goes by you will definitely can write any english. By the way, thank you for reminding us mate. 

BetFury                                                   

Its a good thing to quote someone but its also very important to really undertand the good thing the quote brings, work as hard to  avoid quoting all the time because some people are misquoting it is important to value what is good in this place we need to work and really understand the work of this forum perfectly

The use of a translator is inevitable for people who do not speak English, but to rely on it completely is disastrous, as it is bad and does the literal translation of the word Thus the meaning may change and the content of the reply becomes useless A person may get a ban because of that, as his posts are spam and frequent Therefore, every translated word must be carefully scrutinized so as not to be punished for an unintended mistake.

On 4/3/2020 at 8:41 AM, Nezar said:

I noticed in the last hours many quotes taken from the members as these quotes are in a different language from the language of the actual quotation and the reason for this is that most members use the translator in their browser so everyone should pay attention, and be as careful as possible to this issue, because this error may lead Your account to warn or ban

I got a warning point before because I commented in a Russian section using English language which is not a good act because I don't know that it will cause for me to receive a violation by doing that thing that's why I recommend to everyone to never do the same thing. 

• +1 2

That is a good warning my friend because I am thinking to do it that way for the language that I didn't know and for those who are doing that kind of posting or quoting on some other post and we should avoid that we must learn and understand what language they are using so that we can  avoid getting warning points or worst  getting our account ban.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

We have two languages here in this forum which is the English and Russian language, I also notice that there are some members of the forum that are commenting a rushing language to the English topics, which is really inappropriate because no one will understand it.

Any slide mistake can lead your account to be banned completely or get a warning point which is not good, so in order to avoid such mess it will be good to make sure one respond to a topic otlr post that you understood well because if you make mistake and give useless content your account will be hurt which will hurt you as well.

BetFury                                                   

On 7/30/2020 at 3:16 PM, Moaz said:

This is completely true, I also noticed that there are many quotes taken in a different language and this is bad in my opinion, and your account may be banned in the forum because of that, everyone must adhere to writing in English in the section english and Russian in the Russian section

So many users do not have English as their native language. They use translator tools but unfortunately, such translator tools also do not work 100% accurately. Maybe users have not understood forum rules carefully. Forum is also planning to add more language sections to give a chance to be such users on this forum. 

It is much better we all abide by the forums rules and regulations because only by that we can stay away from receiving warning points and probably banned from making posts in the forum which is not good for anyone of us present, in that case I will suggest we stick to the forum rules and make use of English language and Russian language only since they are the eligible ones for this forum. Be wise and stay safe.

yep i almost did that i managed to deleted mine before it got worse my friend here got alot of warning points for it so as for me i learned to never use tranlators on cryptotalk as might be a different language then just i suddenly quote it boom warning points.

There are many accounts that use this translator but the thing to say is that it is better to use the translation but the mistakes do not go away and the mistakes have to be corrected.

• +1 1

On 4/3/2020 at 5:41 AM, Nezar said:

You are right my dear friend ,this can cause your account to be ban.We should understand that this forum only supports posts in English (as far as i know) .so be careful in creating posts ,disable your translator extension or else your all hard work will be lost ,your IDE will get a ban.

spacer.png

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

On 7/30/2020 at 3:01 PM, Moaz said:

Why this forum create two different language, because they want Russian speaking members use Russian section, and worldwide members use English section, but some members trying mix both sections its not good, and its breaking forum rule also if anyone create post other language and translate that post, then the post have so many grammatical mistakes and not easily understand, sometimes forum officials gives Waring points are deleted accounts, so work in this forum according the language section its better.

In my own opinion smart contract is a self executing system where by two parties make an agreement in the form of computer codes and it execute through blockchain without a third party.

This is sound me very strange and why will they use other language as the forum is about only english part and russian. It may be they are make a mistake and not understand english so well to think that they can write in other language. This is perhaps a reason to ban these member so be careful friends and not type mistaken in your language but in english here or in russian in the part.

• +3 1