Crypto is VALUED, Fiat is POWERFUL - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Crypto is VALUED, Fiat is POWERFUL

On 9/7/2020 at 2:58 PM, overkill11 said:

Crypto is more gapped in terms of human control. Crypto isnt controlled by anyone, but it is controlled by everyone. 

Cryptocurrencies are not controlled by everyone, but also are not controlled by governments or any central body. It is decentralized and controlled only by those that invested in it (not everyone). 

1 hour ago, Suparna said:

To me, Fiat is one of the most popular currencies

Not one of the... Fiat is the most popular currency in the whole world. 

3 hours ago, hasan007 said:

Fiat has been using by the people for a long time, and of course the cyrpto has a good value always.

Cryptocurrencies are good but we should be mindful of shit coins. Investing in such coins are resulting to losses. 

On 4/16/2020 at 11:50 PM, Nezar said:

It is very difficult to compare the cryptocurrencies and paper currencies and prove the best, because the two currencies are very important The paper currency is stable and its price remains constant as it is, unlike cryptocurrencies, where large fluctuations in prices are witnessed, in addition to that the cryptocurrencies are faster than the paper currencies. Also, cryptocurrencies are independent and no one can control them

crypto is a digital asset I don't think there should be comparable between crypto and Fiat currency because crypto value is measured with Fiat currency in nutshell crypto can not exist without the intervention of Fiat currency.

I think that the side you mentioned about government control is a source of strength for crypto, not the other way around. The world is now looking for a way to get rid of the restrictions and to control its money by itself.

i think exactly the same, although i prefer crypto but truth has to be said , cryptocurrencies are valuable and working in crypto is interesting and gives experience in trading even to those who never did a trade in their life before , but even so fiat still supported by governments and strong people so it is hard for crypto to be top of fiat

That sounds perfect and its important we need to really separate the two, dont they just look different. But there is one thing mosr important, the two function the same , you just try to understand what its all about there is nothing more important than to have a system that works, the best is that fiat currency still has its own process to understand how it is used and if you look around, the control is still there, there are central systems that still control the market as you can tell, central banks central systems

Sometimes when you push someone to much they are forced to make some new decisions and its one thing to think of how to control this , but the birth of cryptocurrency came when people were tired of central control to what them selves deem as theirs and so its important o really define what would be the best thing here that is why its important to run the market perfectly and the best thing is to keep everything well ellaborate

On 9/6/2020 at 4:36 PM, Solex said:

Both of them are good because they are used as a medium of exchange and for that i will rate each of them this way👍, Fiat is indeed most powerful not only for the reason stated in this topic but also it can be used to buy anything you want without much stress while you may require to convert crypto before you can buy in some places, likewise crypto is more valuable than Fiat because investing crypto give faster profit ahead storing Fiat in banks so each of them has it own personal merit over the other.

the thing about crypto is that unlike fiat its not accepted everywhere around the world, this is the one thing that crypto community needs to work on and develop with time till we see crypto accepted in stores all over the world.

• +2 1

That's your opinion! All people have their own choices.

Some people say Crypto is better as it is controlled only by the holder, no one can access their funds and so on...

Crypto is good than the fiat money becasue this is most secure and also the crypto is going to be high so much this is also true that crypto is a valued is so much and the fiat is the powerful. Crypto is the most best business in the world than the other businesses.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

55 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

the thing about crypto is that unlike fiat its not accepted everywhere around the world, this is the one thing that crypto community needs to work on and develop with time till we see crypto accepted in stores all over the world.

We are the cryptonians so the development of the currency begins with us and we have to begin changes from the likes of this forum by acquiring good experience and knowledge about Cryptocurrency and it related activities so that we can be able to lift it and the world can accept it as a medium of exchange. So we have to work as a team to make this dream come true.

On 3/26/2020 at 12:44 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi guys,

What is your opinion about this two currencies, there are differences and every coin has its uses but i think there is one which is top than another, so which is it? 

For me i say fiat is top of crypto, this is because crypto is not controlled by any leaders, offices or governments but you control it yourself. But fiat is controlled by the governments and banks, so fiat is top of crypto because its very powerful money and its controlled by powerful people. Though crypto is a valued money but its hard for it to become top of fiat.

What do you think about this?

You are right but I would like to correct you a little, fiat is stronger also it is valuable than cryptocurrencies because it is owned by the country, but crypto is worth in price because of its demand while it has limited supply. 

• +2 1

Yes mate fiat is powerful because is the main currency for a nation and a nation is controlled by a government but no one who controls crypto currency. Maybe that is the reason.

• +1 1

You are right because fiat currency is stable and there has no chance to vanished fiat currency Because it is legal by the Govt.. While crypto-currency is an illegal currency which is depend on its trader and its not stable currency anymore Which can lead it vanished any time like in corona effect btc price fall down 5k usd but fiat Price remain same                     

i also prefer fait is More valuable as well acceptable currency as compared to crypto currency .Crypto currency is like a digital money but still many countries prohibit to used in there region . from time to time I sure demands of Crypto currency should be increased .

Edited by gourav789
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 9/10/2020 at 8:33 PM, The king said:

many people live on, purchase foodstuff for themselves. Cryptocurrency of a atypical warehouse and it takes time. Bitcoin is bent in tranquility to invest and make a profit.

But that is because crypto has not been promoted enough, of the governments and the banks spend some strings on crypto it could easily be used to buy stuffs at the shop just like any other currency, I think crypto is more powerful and yet more valued than fiat.. it just not a hand.

• +2 1

i think it is very difficult to compare between crypto and fiat. Fiat is a mediam type exchange and it has great value in all of the country. Crypto is not available for all of the country in the world so i think at present,fiat is better than crypto. but i think crypto will get this position one day..  

• +1 1

My opinion on this is that the equation for every value is always deoendant to the people who sees it. I mean look, centralized institutions need to value more of the flat currencies since it is their somewhat livelihood, this is their form of living unlike in cryptocurrencies, they may managed to get investments but their thinking would only put the possibility that it could generate profit. The users who are using cryptocurrency are those who wanted to be free from those centralized institutions so that they are the ones that could only control the flow of their money since its their own. The flat currency deals power because this would be the final apperance of any sort of money you may have. Even if you have cryptocurrency you still need to convert it somehow to the currency your country is using as their legal tender. It is powerful since you could already see it somewhat you cannot manage to gain to much from it since it is held by the government.

You need to convert the Cryptocurrency into fiat or digital currency for you to use it as payment, yeah there is some businesses that accept crypto as payment but almost all business prefer the traditional currency. Because Cryptocurrency price can drastically change over time unlike the traditional currency' price depends on the economic status of the country.

3 hours ago, Nairobis5 said:

But fiat is controlled by the governments and banks, so fiat is top of crypto because its very powerful money and its controlled by powerful people.it could not run the world without having discipline. Because no one would control inflation/ deflation.

Powerful peoples like banks government control fiat currency that's why fiat strong, then lam also say fiat strong  but iam not support that controlling system, because banks misusing the authority and doing frauds, but in crypto no one control means its works transparencly, we can't see any fraud so I think crypto more strong.

In the end, both are means that enable us to live and complete life, and both of them are of value. We withdraw our profits from cryptocurrencies in the form of fiat money. I think that this link between the two types is the point of strength, and in no way should a separation between them.

• +1 1

On 3/26/2020 at 2:44 PM, Calvinpriva said:

What do you think about this?

It is hard but not impossible @Calvinpriva.If more and more people entered in this crypto world and work in it,it's popularity will increase.As it's popularity increases it will be made as a payment method in different websites.After this seeing it's popularity governments of different countries will be forced to accept this currency and it will be made an international or official currency.And It will be managed by offices,banks ,governments after all this success. And at last it will become powerful enough to stand with fiat currencies.

Edited by Flying11Horse

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Fiat is a powerful i agree with this but i just say that crypto market is the world new business and in this business we can change our life in a short time. Fiat money will not give us good profit like the crypto market  becasue in the crypto market is movement and it jumps hundreds of dollars in just a single month.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 9/30/2020 at 8:30 PM, khan22 said:

Fiat is a powerful i agree with this but i just say that crypto market is the world new business and in this business we can change our life in a short time. Fiat money will not give us good profit like the crypto market  becasue in the crypto market is movement and it jumps hundreds of dollars in just a single month.

here is what i think, fiat is valuable because people got used to it over the years because if we go back in time people werent very accepting of the dollar at first, crypto on the other hand has been around for 10 years and already going up in value but still missing the use cases.

• +2 1

Indeed, I agree with yo, and this is the current reality. Crypto has value, but it does not have sufficient power to extend its control, while Fiat has the power and support of governments, thats kinda bad