Crypto is VALUED, Fiat is POWERFUL - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Crypto is VALUED, Fiat is POWERFUL

i think one of the reasons fiat is still this powerful is that everywhere around the world you will see fiat is acceptable while about crypto not many stores or countries will accept it.

• +1 1

I don't think much comparison can be made between fiat and crypto. Because Fiat is an older payment system which is a government controlled one. Crypto is a really independent platform and the cryptocurrencies and the Bitcoins are likely to become the new future as in the case of digital currencies and coins. It is more likely that Bitcoins will surpass fiats in the future. Depending on the interests of the users they can choose between the two.

segun entiendo las dos monedas son poderosas y aunque el fiat es mas antiguo y confiable las criptomonedas estan creciendo y ganando posiciones y podrian llegar a estar a la par en un futuro

Fiat looks much stronger right now. No doubt. Cryptocurrency right now looks a little bit rough right now. Lots of scam-project, etc. And fiat is protected by national governments. So fiat>cryptocurrency right now.

Edited by VovaCoolLol

Advantages of Decentralized Financial System

The main advantage would be crypto’s ability to function and operate without a single point of failure which hackers could target. Another vantage point is that as most of the cryptos are based on a P2P settlement system and are fully operational around the clock on holidays and weekends.

The financial freedom and independence that cryptocurrencies bring to the table are very useful to businesses and individuals operating in regions wherein government entities control banks and financial institutions.

We could also say that using and trading crypto rises the financial awareness of the consumers as they and only they have access to the funds and full control over them. No one is going to refund any transactions or recover user accounts once the private key is lost.

Advantages of Fiat Currency

The most important feature of fiat money is the stability of its value, unlike commodity-based money like gold, copper, and silver. The use of fiat money became popular in the 20th century as governments and banks moved in to protect their economies from the frequent busts of the business cycle.

Commodity-based currencies were volatile due to the regular business cycle and periodic recessions. The central banks can print or hold paper money as they may need, giving them greater control over the money supply, interest rates, and liquidity. For example, the Federal Reserve’s control over money supply and demand enabled it to manage the Global Financial Crisis of 2008 from causing greater harm to the U.S. financial system and global economy.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Firstly, not all cryptocurrencies are decentralized. Secondly, they also develop according to the laws of the market. I think that fiat will not go away soon, it will simply very much limit its circulation, which, in principle, is happening.

From my point of view, I have several reasons Fiat is powerful because it is accepted in most countries. The downside is that Fiat is said to be an outdated government payment system, and that in the future Bitcoin will overtake fiat.

Now fiat is top and more important, because for fiat you can buy any product, fiat serves as a universal means of payment and mutual settlements between counterparties. If one day this role will move to cryptocurrency, it will be possible to talk crypto is top.

On 3/26/2020 at 10:44 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi guys,

What is your opinion about this two currencies, there are differences and every coin has its uses but i think there is one which is top than another, so which is it? 

For me i say fiat is top of crypto, this is because crypto is not controlled by any leaders, offices or governments but you control it yourself. But fiat is controlled by the governments and banks, so fiat is top of crypto because its very powerful money and its controlled by powerful people. Though crypto is a valued money but its hard for it to become top of fiat.

What do you think about this?

Fiat is only powerful because we have used it for so many years. I am sure that if crypto should be used for the same number of year it would have become more powerful than fiat. It's even amazing for a 10year old technology to compete with something that has been us d for many decades. This is an indication that crypto is here to stay and would soon dominate the whole world

• +1 1

History shows that every time the collapse of fiat happens - the financial system restarts and on its first stage goes back to the gold standard.

The situation now, as crypto was invented - after the end of the current monetary cycle (which by now has been lasting over 100 years) - this first stage (return to a gold standard) will be left out and we will shift directly onto crypto.

On 9/11/2020 at 8:14 AM, gourav789 said:

i also prefer fait is More valuable as well acceptable currency as compared to crypto currency .Crypto currency is like a digital money but still many countries prohibit to used in there region . from time to time I sure demands of Crypto currency should be increased .

well if you think about it, crypto currency is what allows us to have such massive gains from coins that goes up, while if you hold fiat your money will stay the same and if you put it in a bank you only get low profits at the end of the year.

• +2 1

When you try to break an old established system, do you believe it will go down without a fight. Monarchy was much more stronger than Democracy, but see now, democracy rules, and monarchy is all but done. At present, reluctantly I have to agree, Fiat is stronger, and the whole world economy is dependent on it, but its a dying system, with flaws so big, that it will sink the entire country in matter of days. But because of globalization, you do not see the collapse. But fiat days are numbered, those who are shifting to crypto is choosing the future, those who are still in fiat, are choosing an old decaying past. 

Cryptocurrencies are superior to paper currencies with many features such as decentralization, anonymity and transparency on the other hand, paper currencies excel in other features such as monitoring and tracking activities, especially when laundering money.

Yes this is right. We can also say that the Fiat currencies are the primary currencies but the cryptocurrencies are secondary currencies...

Actually you tried for bringing such an argumentative content here but let all be sincere we have not started seeing a fierce rivalry between these and nobody is saying that crypto is ahead of fiat but we hope in the future time crypto will take over take fiat because is the future and for fiat it will still be in existence but the value will decrease due to some certain rules attached to it.

On 3/27/2020 at 7:12 AM, bliznec said:

Fiat is what many people live on, buy food for themselves. Cryptocurrency of a different warehouse and it takes time. Bitcoin is created in order to invest and make a profit.

Fiat currency is still the top currency against crypto currency people are always used to Fiat currency it will take a decade before crypto get widely adoption .

Fiat is strong and it will keep being this way until the economies find the difficulties that are hard to overcome. Cryptocurrencies can help the people and especially when there is high inflation they will be in need.

Edited by bogdanoff

On 3/26/2020 at 2:44 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi guys,

What is your opinion about this two currencies, there are differences and every coin has its uses but i think there is one which is top than another, so which is it? 

For me i say fiat is top of crypto, this is because crypto is not controlled by any leaders, offices or governments but you control it yourself. But fiat is controlled by the governments and banks, so fiat is top of crypto because its very powerful money and its controlled by powerful people. Though crypto is a valued money but its hard for it to become top of fiat.

What do you think about this?

Crypto is the best than the fiat money and if we invest our fiat money into the crypto and just those money which we safe and after some time we got good profit in the market but the fiat money value is same.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for this post. It is important to remind to us that fiat is powerful and governments are behind it so it is not possible to just vanish as some are say but the cryptocurrency is valueable to us also and we can use it in our day life too with some restriction. I am agree with the point you are made in this one and I am against fiat but this is correct to think as you do.

• +1 1

I think that both will exist together but cryptocurrencies will start gaining some more adoption. The power of fiat is governments but we see the government of Venezuela explaining they will use cryptocurrencies to bypass the sanctions, so it seems crypto is more powerful than fiat depending on the country.

• +2 1

Fiat looks weaker lately as countries debt has reached above 100% of the gdp for most of them, the excess print of new money creates inflation and depreciation of the value of fiat faster than previously and there is a looming recession too that could create more problems. All these create terms for decades of high unemployment, reduced productivity and growth, increased poverty and troubles in the valuation of all national currencies. Some people treat Bitcoin as a hedge to these problems and I am thinking about this seriously too.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

In spite of the fact that crypto market is little market and yet I realize that it has enormous open door for the individuals who have insight of exchanging of this market. We know fiat monetary standards are all the more impressive then crypto market because of high employments of fiat monetary standards.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The only power of fiat, is the one that makes us poor. If we keep holding all our money in fiat we are risking high inflation and loss of wealth, in fact investing in the most secure assets and in some speculative is the best.

• +4 1

I am against the fiat system for one reason, it is backed by governments and I don't trust not only my government but most of them. I would love to have money that will be separated from government control and this is what Bitcoin has given us with decentralization.

• +2 1