The Adoption of BTC A.T.M is Growing Up Fast, - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

The Adoption of BTC A.T.M is Growing Up Fast,

On 1/11/2020 at 7:33 PM, Abuyaman said:

Bitcoin has the likely to happen to a total standard as a decentralized choice to middle banking. 

Yes I agree with you you said the fact thank you for this post

this is a good improvement or rather this is a huge development in the crypto world, I actually i read about something this related about a year and half ago, and see how far it has gone this is totally astonishing how bitcoin is getting acceptance. 

Yes they will start to do that but that need from them to know the important of Bitcoin and also they need to say yes for the unstable price that it can be in a second so they need to deal with that .

Many places are planing to install bitcoin atm machine in their region and this is so awesome and this shows that cryptocurrency is gradually growing

Seems like the only way the governments could get real taxing on crypto, so supporting it is important for them.

Yes, this is really happening Bitcoin ATMs have started spreading and recently my friend told me that in Ukraine exchange operations started with exchange machines and there are banks that provide Bitcoin buying and selling service

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, this will be more getting popular because there has many countries as of now that is accepting cryptocurrency to used by many people and also to help their economy to increased it, happy posting.

Actually in many countries where they have used yet TM for fiat money a lot of them adopted the Bitcoin ATM, because for the government and banks this option is benefit for them to collect some fees.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

people might get little curious about the Machine, it shows how much people are now likely to accept the bitcoins thats what we all need , as more the people uses it , more the utility of bitcoins rises , cryptocurrencies can be used more than just a payment methods for cash

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/24/2020 at 1:05 PM, wilbertson said:

For me it seems like using of crypto directly to pay for things is going to delay more.

It will be delayed but not for some decades, it will happen but we don't know the year and the time for this progress, but we should be expecting it sooner as we anticipate

23 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Some countries are not mature enough to adoption crypto without their economy been affected, and it will take a couple decades for them.

With what was will  it affect their economy? I thought that cryptocurrency will even boost the economic growth of a country.

On 10/17/2019 at 12:15 AM, redamoun said:

Today, in all over the world, economic decision-makers are studying how to take advantage of the basic advantage of cryptocurrencies, which is, the ability to be not possible for anyone to counterfeit it., and this attention can be seen by the continued increase in the spread of BTC A.T.M, in the world-wide, especially at the airports because of the high level of suffering from counterfeit money, the beginning was in Amsterdam Airport in Netherlands who was one of the first to do so. 

And Today, Miami International Airport joins the convoy, and thats is very important because Miami airoport is the one of the big in it kind with more than 10 millions passengers in year.

so what are you thinking about all that, also did you think that its time for all big market and store to start adopting BTC A.T.M as a method of payment

In past few years many ATM machines grown up on various country. Lao many countries adopt crypto. I saw many websites and e-commerce site accept bitcoin as alternative payment system.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

That's really a good way of improvement in the field of Crypto currency. And i have seen that atm number is also increasing in African countries and i see that world is going towards the right path  and one day Crypto will be accepted all over the world.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

adopting BTC A.T.M as a method of payment is very important, but not all countries are ready for that yet, as some countries do not have ATMs even

Bitcoin ATMs are present in more places than that is good news, because it proves that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are increasingly important and accepted by the government. Bitcoin ATMs will make it easier to trade or withdraw bitcoins, it is coming closer to the users.

BTC atms are becoming more and more popular and if we look at i, I think that the main reason that they are becoming popular is that it provides a way for the governments of various countries to regulate the use of crypto and impose certain charges that are associated with the use of crypto at these machines. In a way it is opening the door for regulating and centralizing crypto in the future and even imposing taxes on it, which would help in crypto becoming integrated into the financial infrastructure of countries all over the world.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

1 hour ago, Sty1e said:

the adoption of bitcoin and the spread of ATMs has not moved anywhere in a positive direction, all this is rumors and not bona fide media the concept of ATMs for the crypt is currently absent,and cryptocurrencies do not have a single ally country

It is not rumors my friend, if you go to Canada you will find thousands of these ATMs everywhere.

5 hours ago, Shahrukh hassan Sourov said:

There are about 6,000 ATMs worldwide that now allow Bitcoin to be an exchange. I think it's a great idea for ATMs to adopt it. ATM machines all over the world are now also accepting Bitcoin

6k is still a small number, those ATMs should be on every city of the country and not just one in the city. So i can say the development of these ATM is very low in my country there are none.

This is good,it makes more convenient now making crypto transactions and accepting bitcoin atm are sign that cryptocurrencies are getting place now on every country,they already see its worth now,and soon other countries will follow what other countries did. 

In fact, the presence of a bitcoin ATM in Miami Airport is a very big step. The safety offered by cryptocurrencies in general and bitcoin in particular is the key to the success of these currencies, and this is the biggest evidence of the continuity of bitcoin.

The btc is now a very popular and amazing currency that people love to trade and invest in and also love to admire. So the tranaaction and investment of this currency is going much popular day by day. And the price of the currency is going higher day by day. So it will be much more good for the users to sanction a number of atm machines in every  region so that the people can easily do their tradings .

Edited by Saj555

Despite this, I think that speed is not enough, because we see a kind of slow identification and definition of blockchain technology and the crypto market, and that is because of the capitalist countries.

Exactly this is the best time for all the big markets and stores to install Bitcoin ATMs and take as much benefit of it as they can. Introduction of Bitcoin ATM is another good step in making this technology more popular and legalized in the world.