Keeping track of your investments - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Keeping track of your investments

Thanks for sharing this well clarified information about how we can keep track of our investments through the cointracker site I didn't know it can be this easy.

Thanks for sharing this well clarified information about how we can keep track of our investments through the cointracker site I didn't know it can be this easy.

• +2 1

Cointracker website is really good websites because with the help of this website we can track our investment. I hope this website increase their feature more because this feature is not enough now.

• +1 1

This method is effective for tracking our investments, especially for investors who work in a lot of currencies and platforms. They have difficulty following up manually. As for me, I track investments manually because of the limited number of cryptocurrencies I trade and the platforms I use are easy to help me monitor the matter moment by moment.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We must keep an eye on the investment. The crypto market is not stable. No one can say when less money will go up and down when it comes to investing. Therefore, if I keep an eye on the market all the time, if the price of the currency goes up, I will be able to earn more profit by investing in it.

• +2 1

For me I haven used this site before and I don't really know how it works, but with what you have said it seems that the site would actually be very good to use and track our investment, thanks dear friend for sharing this with us, i would go and check it out to see how it could be useful to me. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The effort that is consumed in regulation and planning is paying off quickly. It is essential that the investor know the information he wants and in detail about the currency in which he wants to invest.

I think that Cointracker is better than the applications, the work inside the site is comfortable and we can track our investment correctly and accurately and I recommend using it Thank you

• +1 1

We are having so much of advantage and facilities to track our investments in all the way even we are getting more improvement and tools indicators even many of the things that are really helping us a lot in our investments to track our trading also we are getting hell too to analyse the chart of the currencies and other investments.

• +2 1

On 3/21/2020 at 12:32 AM, johant123 said:

In the past year, I have tried several tools for keeping track of my investments, ranging from spreadsheets to mobile apps, to online applications.

For me, the best choice at this moment is Cointracker: www.cointracker.io

That program allows you to keep track of your portfolio, connect wallets and (supported) exchanges, record all of your transactions, and view the performance of your portfolio, individual coins, and each separate sell transaction.

The exchange I am using is not supported, and I chose not to connect my wallets. So that means I have to enter my transactions manually. However, that is easily done.

The basic functionality is free, including an unlimited number of transactions per year. The dashboard and performance stats give me enough insights. Only if you want to report your taxes from the application, you have to pay. Besides, there are good import / export options (I only use SV).

It took me some time to figure out the functionality (and limitations), but for me it certainly was worth the effort.

Yes it is very good to have a track of your investment in the crypto currency many users to use portfolio to keep their track. I use the trust wallet and it has all my record of the all investments i have made so far. 

To track my investment I always use blockfolio or coinmarketcap mobile app. These sites give full information about price changes, projects news and another interesting information about cryptocurrency 

• +1 1

It is depending on how much a trader invested in crypto market because if we have small investment in this market then don't need very much tracking of it. Only few sites are necessary to keep touching with the prices of crypto market. So don't worry about this market fluctuation because this is routine of this market. 

• +2 1

On 3/21/2020 at 7:48 AM, Rosaline149 said:

For me, I have been using the Trust wallet to review the real time exchange rate because I have stored most of the coins on the trust wallet.I have also checked that sites which named cointracker. That site also seem pretty cool. I might try that platform too. 

well trust wallet Also a guide app for storing Crypto coin , trust wallet also accept ERC 20 coin i used this app for view real time price of different different Crypto currency Also .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I am using yobit as a trading platform and by this i can track all my history of trading. It is easy to find there. But i have no application for this. I will try your mentioned application. 

• +1 1

On 3/20/2020 at 10:02 PM, johant123 said:

In the past year, I have tried several tools for keeping track of my investments, ranging from spreadsheets to mobile apps, to online applications.

For me, the best choice at this moment is Cointracker: www.cointracker.io

That program allows you to keep track of your portfolio, connect wallets and (supported) exchanges, record all of your transactions, and view the performance of your portfolio, individual coins, and each separate sell transaction.

The exchange I am using is not supported, and I chose not to connect my wallets. So that means I have to enter my transactions manually. However, that is easily done.

The basic functionality is free, including an unlimited number of transactions per year. The dashboard and performance stats give me enough insights. Only if you want to report your taxes from the application, you have to pay. Besides, there are good import / export options (I only use SV).

It took me some time to figure out the functionality (and limitations), but for me it certainly was worth the effort.

Of course thanks for this helpfully article, because its very nice for us to be tracking our investment in any platform thats we are used, in order to know all losses and profit we've got. 

• +1 1

When having to be multi involved in investment and trading and earnings as also of the likes of masternodes, as some times with multiple investment sites, and most cases people actually use bookmarks to keep track of their investment sites, as it's more easier and secure if it's a private computer which you use

• +3 1

I searched and shorted the site and verified it. It appears that he received many dealings that you explained to us. I was worried that the stool had been closed or something like that. You want to tell us that by working with him, you can track your transactions and everything you do in your wallet. I think this currency is specialized in this type of dealings.

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes, you are right, we must all track our investments and payments, and it is better to have the tracking manually so that no error occurs.

• -2 1

Indeed, there are some movements that investors make in order to monitor their money and status continuously by using some applications and sites such as this and in some cases, they use the official portfolio directly.

• +2 2

Thanks friend, its good to track our investments so that we can know when the right time for close has reach. This site seems useful so i will visit it so that i can see how it works.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 3/21/2020 at 8:03 PM, rekter said:

I am using delta.app for tracking my portfolio, never found anything better for it, but i would be interested if Cointracker counted my taxes on cryptos (I don't think that they cover Finland), our taxation is a mess and we are not even sure if that is going to change in the near future again.

I haven't used cointracker, I have used Blockfolio. And yes, you can use cointracker to calculate your crypto taxes but one thing about it is that it is not fully supported in all countries just some selected ones like US, Canada and UK. So other countries can just enjoy partial services.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

It is very important that you track always your investments. It will help you to see if there's an improvement and earnings to your investments. You can make adjustment if there's also a loose of funds from your investments.

• +1 1

Personally to better follow all my investments I use applications on Android such as CoinGecko and CoinMarketCAP and I also directly follow the price value changes directly in my Android wallet that is coinomi...

• +1 2

There are many sites for tracking the sending and receiving of currencies and the reasons for their delay, if they occurred or not But this is the first site that gives you the freedom to monitor the status of the portfolio by monitoring losses and profits and the extent of progress it is making But in general, I hope that we take the highest degree of caution regarding these sites, which can access all our financial information because everything is subject to the occurrence of hacking operations of piracy.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Mmm, interesting pitch! I am sure that many investors will benefit from this idea. Of course, I have never heard of this site, but it seems to me that it has all the guarantees to believe in it. In General, it is very good when you know where your investment is directed, and how it all works!

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

While these tools may help you still give private information about your cryptocurrencies to a random service. Why would you do that? There is no need as you can use  apps that we already can use that don't connect to the internet.

• +1 2