Bitcoin Price: $2500 or $25000 in the next 12 months? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

Bitcoin Price: $2500 or $25000 in the next 12 months?

9 hours ago, Iambee said:

Seeing the current situation we cannot expect more from bit pin now but if we look it's history than it has increasing graph which will say that the value of bitcoin will be raised massively than the expectancy.

Yes I think that too and we cannot expect great and that big with cryptocurrencies but I think that it will rise more because of the recent rising of the price which is great and I hope that it will continue to rise so that people will earn more. 

• +2 1

8 hours ago, winterlemon said:

Halving will be having a big role in Bitcoin history without a doubt. I also hope that it can reach $25000 but let's don't expect too much because expecting too much can hurt us too much.

8 hours ago, Jump said:

Yes I think that it would be great if it goes with this price but I think that we should not expect so many in what will happen with cryptocurrencies because if we have to great of a expectation then we might fail yourself in the happening if cryptocurrency will decline.

8 hours ago, Zues said:

Yes I hope too that it will get up to this price which is great because it will be too many for cryptocurrency and they might get noticed by the government but we must not have expectations this big because we might fail ourselves here. 

yes, we should always manage out expectations, for now the initial target after the halving is $14k-$15k, after that it's unknown

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

After months from now the Bitcoin split effect will start to show and the Bitcoin price will start to rise well and could reach $ 25,000 before the end of the year 2020

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Always the prediction about the price of Bitcoin is difficult not to say that impossible but according to the predictions I have read from analysts and experts the price of Bitcoin will be at 20000$ for this same year according to them according to them 

I think that at the end of 2020, the price of bitcoin will increase to almost $ 20,000 and break the peak reached in 2017.

• +1 1

Well seeing this year growth of Bitcoin and how it mananaged to trade at 9.4-6k$ at this pandemic on going and seeing last 2 halving the price may go upto 20k for sure because after last halving the coin has pumped upto 17k already and everttime we are seeing huge growth after certain time of halving. So i say 20k$ is sure and above it if goes 22k would be the peak.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think it's expected for the price of bitcoin to increase after some months because halving had already taken place which means the total amount of bitcoin has been splitted into two, and the supplies has been limited so the price will rise.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it has possibility to go upto $25000 easily in the next year. We can see significant volatility in the market but it is sure that the price of bitcoin will increase after the outbreak of the corona and global crisis.

Bitcoin already moving towards to a new value so hoping it will continue to rise...we have seen a worst but now we could enjoy the ride of bitcoin 

Bitcoin price after 12 months is likely to be 25,000$ , I do not expect in any way, no matter how bad Bitcoin will drop to 2,500$, Bitcoin has gone through many difficulties and major crises in its history but it has not fallen that far in many years.

On 4/7/2020 at 5:55 PM, bentayebsalah said:

I expect the price of bitcoin to rise to $ 25,000 in the coming months because there is a big event for bitcoin which is the split this year and this will help greatly in this.

I agree with you the price of bitcoin is going to reach $25000 because recently bitcoin halving has done and currently in the market there is a lots of positive news is going on so I think this year Bitcoin will beat previous all time high 

There is possiblity by late this year or early next year the price of Bitcoin will shoot to that amount this usually happens every four years.

@MyThoughtsThis could merely be base on predictions if you need answer to your questions all you need is to calculate the price of Bitcoin right now from the beginning of it existence to nowadays if the price is equivalent 10,000$ estimately as in 11years of it existence in 22years coming we expect it to be 20,000$ but conditions may changes as cryptocurrency will still keep advancing.

Edited by Ndayebo8

I hope that the price of bitcoin will go down to $ 2000 because it will be a great opportunity for me to buy bitcoin, but I do not think that will happen. As for my expectations, I think that the price of bitcoin will reach $15,000 at the end of this year

No one can tell the price accurately, my friend
But we can guess what is in the future based on the things that exist today and analyze the things
But it is clear that the bitcoin movement is on the rise and that it has a promising future

Maybe achieve both numbers, as no one can predict the movement of Bitcoin It may decrease sharply, and then head for new morsels of more than 20 thousand It may rise above $ 20,000 and fall, and Bitcoin's history is full of such moves Therefore, I think that following him daily and dealing with the current situation at the moment, day or hour is the best option.

You can't just guess, because the market is going its own way! And that's what makes it cool. In General, I think it will be something average, that is, the level of 10,000-12,000 dollars! We will be able to hold on to this level, and then, perhaps, we will soar to 20,000 in six months!

• +2 1

None of those prices bitcoin will reach in this year but because only few months are left an the price for growing is half of your prediction. Maybe bitcoin can manage to reach 13k this year.

Bitcoin is a promising coin which is never expected to fall to $2,500 in terms of value because it is currently reading $10,000 plus in the market and for that reason many expert predicted that bitcoin will hit $20,000 before the end of 2020 which means there is possibility for it to reach $25,000 in th next 12 months coming.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/10/2020 at 12:09 PM, Alimhana930 said:

Maybe achieve both numbers, as no one can predict the movement of Bitcoin It may decrease sharply, and then head for new morsels of more than 20 thousand It may rise above $ 20,000 and fall, and Bitcoin's history is full of such moves Therefore, I think that following him daily and dealing with the current situation at the moment, day or hour is the best option.

That's true any thing happens in crypto market especially in bitcoin there are both possibilities, recently we notices bitcoin touch 3500$ low prices I know in this cause bitcoins not fault, corona crisis bitcoin loss prices but it's also one fact bitcoin touch low price in this year, and now bitcoin moving promisingly to touch 20000$ dollars, hope we see this price year ending, so bitcoin unstable market and know predicts bitcoin price100% perfectly.

Edited by Honny143
  • +2 1

As for me, BTC may rise beyond that stated value aforementioned above, considering the reason behind it pumping up right now which is bull run, it's known to be most promising event that occurred after BTC halving is gone. 

On 9/3/2020 at 6:52 PM, Tunuu said:

None of those prices bitcoin will reach in this year but because only few months are left an the price for growing is half of your prediction. Maybe bitcoin can manage to reach 13k this year.

Yes it is possible for bitcoin to hit $13,000 this year even though the Price of bitcoin is difficult to predict because the current price of btc is $10,309.

BetFury                                                    

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Well, according to Jan’s knowledge of the analysis, and according to what I see, we are in a minor upward phase until the end of this year, and thus reaching the price of 2,500 is unlikely, and the same is true for the price of $ 25,000. In my opinion, reaching it takes a longer time.

• +1 1

On 3/20/2020 at 11:34 AM, MyThoughts said:

What will be the price of bitcoin in the next 12 months: $2500 or $25000?
Please tell me, what are your conclusions based on?

It is certain for me that Bitcoin will not drop to the level of $ 2,500 except for new force compelling circumstances that we do not know about. But in my opinion, all indications support the theory of the great rise of Bitcoin and the smashing of previous summits, and there are several reasons to support this opinion. The most important of these reasons is the increase in the number of users of cryptocurrencies and the increased awareness of this field and its benefits.

• +5 1

In March 2021 I expect Bitcoin to be $25,000 and no less. Maybe more than that. I know this is very extreme right now but maybe it is not hard to go there. Many Bitcoins are traded and we have the CME futures with traders betting that price will dive again but they were doing that same thing with shorting Tesla and they lost billions.