The Bitcoin Miner Which realy Pay You. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

The Bitcoin Miner Which realy Pay You.

On 3/15/2020 at 4:37 PM, rekter said:

Dev seems to make more money with all those announcements, ckever idea but i think i could make more money with faucets and have a longer lifespan for my computer when it's not using all the all the power for few sats.

But if you do not mind and you are thinking about to make more incomes, I advise you to avoid both sort of platforms like faucet sites or online mining platforms. You can be involved into the active mining activities to earn more benefits. 

• +2 1

Yes I have tried this site for cryptocurrency mining but now in general it is no longer profitable mining or a good idea

• +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

unless you have a dedicated mining rig you will most likely reduce your PC's life span without getting much profit from it

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I think that today mining on your own computer is too unprofitable. you couldn`t earn any acceptable amount of money, but you would spend a lot of resources on it 

• +3 1

It's good to know about this type of earning through mining bitcoins with a computer but you didn't mention if this is a paid process that requires someone to invest some money into the process or it's for free and only those with computers can be beneficiaries of this.

• +3 1

Well, can you put some proof here that this is really pays? Because as of now, there's a lot of scam right here in cryptocurrency and we need to make sure that this is legit online mining site to not wasting our time, i hope you may respond.

• +1 1

Mining using you own pc is not worth anymore as it will get difficult by the time.

The owner will also earn more money from you than you will ever be.

Not only you might lose your graphics card (gpu) but also damage everything on your pc for ever.

So think about it cause you will probabily have to waste your earned money and even more just to buy a new graphics card 😉

• +4 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I don’t know if the site is honest or not, but unfortunately I think that the sites that contain many ads in this way are a cause for doubt. In the end, I think that mining on non-mining devices may spoil these devices.

• +1 1

This site is very legit and honestly pays it users if the said performance is performed well. I think I once registered with the site before my system crashed, will definitely check back and restore my account with them. Thanks for the great information. 

• +2 1

The developers of this application are somehow cunning. Taking advantage of users to display ads and use CPU and GPU of the device to mine a few coin and giving a small percentage to the users in return. PTC sites are better than this as it's harmful to the CPU of the computer and its battery life, some few satoshis don't worth that.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Thanks for sharing this site, it seems to be a legit mining site because they have displayed many sponsored ads in their mining platform. That means they pay us bitcoins because when we use their site, we are counted as ads viewers and help them to generate more income.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 3/15/2020 at 1:55 PM, khan188 said:

Dear Buddies, 

I have somthing for you. The Bitcoin Miner is an app in Windows  10 Store. Which is 100 % paying. If your Computer has GPU and you can earn with very high rate. Go install it and thanks me later. 

The Screenshots are attached for Reference. 

Thank you and Good Luck. 

p2.JPG

P1.JPG

Miners is great here in cryptocurrency because I think that it is really a nice way for the people in cryptocurrency to earn more and I hope that they will not mine cryptocurrency easily because it will affect the whole system once they mined the whole cryptocurrency

On 3/20/2020 at 2:32 PM, xpertt said:

Mining using a computer is not recommended because it is risky, it can damage you system unit a lot and if I were you , I don't want that to happen. Maybe if you have a mining rig then it is good for mining but using a computer is not recommended. 

Yes you are right I know one of my friends has lost his computer because he used it in mining and it is not intended for that.

l don't think that BTC mining is so easy as expected. l have heard about this app, and it can be profitable for people, who are interested in mining. But 5000 Satoshi is not great benefit for week. 

• +1 1

I don't think using mining applications can be profitable because it can drain our battery and shorten the life span of the computer but I would be better to invest in the real cloud mining.

I heard about this site a lot and about it being paid and honest, but unfortunately I cannot try it on my computer because that will make it work slower. thank you

This is a bad choice because if you use your pc for mining then your PCs life will be reduced. Better don't do mining for a few satoshi. I will tell you the exact deal, the you decide. Just imagine you start mining in your pc. After 3-4 month your pc GPU will be damaged and asked for replacement.  And when you calculate your mining reward then you understand that it will be not even half of the money that you require to repair your pc. How's the deal?

Since mining requires almost all the capabilities of your video card, it makes no sense to use the miner on main computer. You can neither play nor process the graphics. And profit from one video card is very small and not worth the effort. This is solely my opinion.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Am not that interested with mining sites because i have worked with many of them and i never earn any amount. But i don't about this because i see many adds on it, maybe they are real paying because they display many ads.

This addition in the Windows Store is good for those interested in multiplying or obtaining Satoshi, but there are several things, the first of which is that a computer with strong and standard specifications of RAM and a multi-core processor as well as a cooling system and secondly that this mining process consumes the capabilities of the device and therefore must produce more than the price of the device Double until you achieved benefit, because after a while you will definitely have to change it.

Honestly, mining has become very expensive and needs own expensive hardware, and also mining has negative effects on your computer and especially for  processing and graphics cards for little money.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think this is a very good idea for accumulating cryptocurrency at the expense of your computer and electricity. Because not every miner can allow you to profitably view and accumulate cryptocurrency. I think this app has credibility, and it's worth using!

• +1 1

Since when I joined this system, this is aspect I have never tried because my master planned designed and tailored to guide through the course of earning in Crypto world, failed to Captured mining coins. Because I don't have much interest on earning through that aspect due to expenses and experiences capability required.

Are you sure that the platform is legit? It seems the app is showing huge number of ads only and payment is being processed in terms of the ads. I suggest to stay away from app like this. And even if the mining uses your GPU power, the affect on your pc performance would be adverse. I don't think it's beneficial to invest our such expensive GPU in mining in such a small number.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Mining is not a easy task to earn, and also there is lots of fake sites available. But i hope this sites is providing well service to the miners. I never work on this type of mining sites but i have  got mixed review from the user of the mining sites.