What is the purpose of Bitcoin Halving? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

What is the purpose of Bitcoin Halving?

I have read a lot of information about half of bitcoin and I understood from that that the price will decrease by half or rise by half and we have to wait to see what will happen to bitcoin in that period

I think the goal of halving bitcoin is to reduce the amount of bitcoin extracted from mining operations in half and this leads to a rise in the price of bitcoin as happened in 2016 and maybe the same thing will happen next month

In my opinion halving of bitcoins are doing so that some of the bitcoins can be removed from the market so that they can roll betterly and it will become more valuable on next month this process will going to be held and it's very good opportunity for the new businesses to get this things in their mind and see what things are going to happen after the process whether the market goes up or down so hold you money if you can can that will be much better if the market is going up then it will be beneficial for you even in the market goes down then you have to be make yourself more strong to handle situations.

I kind of know that the halvings is more of having to reduce the mining rewards as this was maybe kind of accurately calculated when having to a the creation of the Bitcoin, as this will continue till the  last Bitcoin is mined, and basically the halving is also expected to to happen this year

The main purpose to do Bitcoin halving is to create the steady supply of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency markets.Price of Bitcoin get affected according to supply and demands. I think it might help to put the value of Bitcoin for a long time. 

the amount of bitcoin that can ever exist is fixed, it's 21 million BTC, the halving reduces the amount generated each day by 50% so that it can stay being generated for a longer time

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Bitcoin halvings are important events for traders because they reduce the number of new bitcoins being generated by the network. This limits the supply of new coins, so prices could rise if demand remains strong.

The halving means cutting a half, so that's I think when the halving happened, the bitcoin supply is decided half so thats the demands will be increased which cause the price to rise more.

On 3/14/2020 at 10:01 PM, Bohana said:

Hello guys. What is the exact purpose of Bitcoin Halving? And why does it happen? What are the benefits of it?

In every four years this event come in bitcoin life. And in this day bitcoin mining reward decrease to half. Bitcoin creator set this on it's network. When all the bitcoin will mined the mining reward will be zero.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

As i am only a member of this forum so i don't have any perfect knowledge about the halving of bitcoin but according to my knowledge i think halving occurs when there is a need of pump in the prices of bitcoins so that it can survive in the market.

The goal of halving is to reduce payments to miners so that the price of bitcoins does not fall over time, since if the miners received as much as before, bitcoin would have fallen in price long ago

This feature was introduced by Satoshi Nakamoto when he was creating Bitcoin blockchain code. This feature was created to make main crypto asset in short supply. This will increase bitcoin price and its rarity 

For the purpose of bitcoin halving specially for the holders and investors of bitcoin is for them to have a chance to buy and invest with bitcoin in the low price. And after halving there's a chance that it pumps up and that's the time when they can sell it with the good price.

The purpose is bitcoin produce less due to halving may be occur and also this bitcoin not in control getting loss in trading so may be in future price will be increased.

Please read my topic BITCOIN HALVING . Bitcoin halving is an occurrence where block rewards to miners is halved from the previous one. The first bitcoin halving has in 2012, before then, the block rewards to miners was 50btc, when the first halving took place, it was halved to 25btc and the second halving to 12.5btc and 6.25btc in the recent halving this month. So halving occurs when 210000blocks of bitcoin has been mined which is approximately every 4 years. The purpose halving is to reduce the inflation rate of the bitcoin. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

The purpose of the Bitcoin currency being split every 4 years is to preserve the price of the currency and prevent currency inflation

Life is great and enjoy it

Bitcoin halving normally happens after every 4 years and it is done to cut the revenue of bitcoin miners with that bitcoin becomes scarce leading to high demand of bitcoin is the market and after some months the price will boost due to high demanding the market. It happens in 2016 and after some months bitcoin rise higher, so let's hold for some months so we can make good profit at the end of the year.

What I know about Bitcoin Halving is that making the amount of bitcoin that rewards the people who work with bitcoin mining is half the previous amount.
Until all 21000,000 bitcoin currencies are used.

I will summarize for you what I know in a few lines. This process is performed based on what was imposed by Satoshi Nakamoto as four years. The reward miners receive per day is divided in half. The benefit here is that this division contributes to raising the value of the currency, and if the currency price comes close, it does not become like this by chance or through trades, but rather from this process. And every time we see the price rise to an imaginary number.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Halving serves as a purpose to increase price inflation so miners get better rewards as getting payment from fees due to the amount of lesser demanding blocks to be solved since blocks will become lesser each day.

Thus halving compensates such situations.

More about it here: https://www.investopedia.com/bitcoin-halving-4843769

The theory of the halving and the chain reaction that it sets off works something like this:

Reward is halved → half the inflation → lower available supply → higher demand → higher price → miners incentive still remains, regardless of smaller rewards, as the value of Bitcoin is increased In the process.

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Welcome my friend, this feature is one of the most important features of bitcoin, which ensures the continuation of its high price in the future. I think this idea is an excellent idea to raise the price of bitcoin and increase the demand for it.

On 5/10/2020 at 2:31 AM, Ms.o said:

Bitcoin halvings are important events for traders because they reduce the number of new bitcoins being generated by the network. This limits the supply of new coins, so prices could rise if demand remains strong.

That's right bitcoin halving is an important event that happens every four years and it's an event that most of people in cryptoworld always wait. 

It's really a big dissapointment when you miss it. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 3/15/2020 at 7:00 AM, Migo said:

Bitcoin having cuts down the supply of bitcoin, making the asset more scarce, so if the demand is there, the price likely will increase, like what happened in 2016 when we saw the last halving, and after 6 months from that halving, we saw the biggest price of bitcoin ever when he reached 20k dollars in that year 

I'm curious about what is this Bitcoin halving since i'm new here in crypto world so. At first at this word it sounds like scam to me so thank you for clarifying the term and i remember those time in 2016 were my friends and classmates were very hype about bitcoin so they grab the opportunity and some of them buying stuffs that employed men can afford. 

On 3/14/2020 at 5:01 PM, Bohana said:

Hello guys. What is the exact purpose of Bitcoin Halving? And why does it happen? What are the benefits of it?

Bitcoin halving purpose to rise the price of all cryptocurrencies which effect from the deflation of the market supply this lead to halving and it benefits is to provide profit to the holders and investor.

Bitcoin halving will make people demand to buy bitcoins  much than ever because the producing of Bitcoins have been stopped so this will be a great chance for make the price rise up and make pumb ! We know that in 2016 the price of Bitcoin has reached to 20,000 dollar !