Stress in trading,withdrawal - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrGox

Stress in trading,withdrawal

This isn't as stressful as you are depicting it. It is really a very simple process. The thing is when a person dont know much about something they feel the stress of doing that right. They check it several times to avoid errors. I think this is your own problem of stress.

It is okay to check the address that you send coins to multiple times but if you check the address more than 1-2 times before sending that is probably related to your OCD and because you are afraid of doing something wrong, you should try to not be that obsessive about the address and after checking the address for two times for example just click send without thinking about that anymore.

• Useful or interesting 1

This field of work has a lot of pressure, for example, I have some bitcoin currency, and when the price fell, I felt a lot of pressure and this is very tiring, so how if a person has large sums in danger

It is something common. It happens to me as well especially when transactions have to do with a decent amount. It is our instinct to do show, to verify, even after we already sent and wait the transaction to happen. Although sometimes it is possible to cancel through certain wallets and methods. Still until know I've never sent to wrong address funds so it is always over-reaction from my part.

no its not psychological issue, its just happens and you have to worry about such things and rally need to be careful this days , they must be your hard work and everyone loves to get paid for hard work and wants to protect it , there are 1000s way to get hacked , so when you love something there is always a worry and stress of losing it , its a common thing

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, this is actually happens, all you need to fo is to wait because every minute, the price of th coins are changing so the value of it maybe increased or not, just be patience from it.

My brother, no business comes without without risk and stress. That's is one thing you should bear in mind when dealing with cryptocurrency trading, it won't comes just easy like other form of business. You have to be updated at all times to know your stance

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I can't recognized what are you  saying which stress you deceased, I think you are saying always checks when withdrawal your funds in trading exchange, when it's right then why are you saying like this its our responsiblity, because when we put any wrong address we loss our funds in one transaction,i don't think its any stress because we earn money from trading platform's.

I can feel you,this also happens to me everytime i want to withdraw or deposit on my account,its very annoying but it is a good thing. Better to be sure than sorry,so look at this in the positive sides. Wrong address cannot be recovered so this is just normal to be sure and don't make mistakes and regrets.

• +1 1

Well, increase by two buttresses all individually in depart time. But, Don't understand it on your bones. I will suggest persevering with your crypto for a longer label to find time for famous profits. 

Haha I'm doing the same. I'm always skeptical before buying/selling anything, I always need to check the amounts and price to make sure I'm doing it correctly. What if I forget to put a zero in there and accidentally sell it for ten times less? For withdraws, I just check the first three and last three characters of the addresses to make sure I copied it correctly and it's the right address.

I can suggest you to click the copy option instead of pressing CTRL + C, in the wallet/exchange where you want to send the coins to. This way you can make sure you actually copied it and you won't use an old address you copied before or anything similar.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

You are not the only one doing that even professional traders do this though it is wrong, you must try to change this behavior little by little until you can avoid it in the end.

On 3/14/2020 at 8:17 PM, MrGox said:

I hate my own stress in the trading crypto markets, I check the same numbers over and over in order to be sure. Sometimes, I check the BTC address 20 times before clicking the send button on wallets and the same is right for withdrawing the XRP. I check carefully the MEMO and XRP address several times before clicking the withdrawal button. I feel the stress in my bones, what to do? Is this psychological issue?

It is psychological issue my friend because wallet address could be confirmed once only. Just when you entered the address then check the address once. Checking adress 20 times is fear of losing and it is related to your psycho system. I think you are facing this problem in other fields of life also. So you can consult with doctor my friend because this fear always stop us to grow in life. Because every job looks like a burden.

If we don't do this, our losses will be enormous, and we must make efforts to collect money from encryption. We need constant monitoring of prices to pick the right time.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

If you are a beginner in this field, this is normal, you will get used to it when you become more advanced, and you have great deals.

I don't  understand  your  question  dude. For  what you are feeling  stress . For crypto  prices  or for  withdraw  your crypto.  I suggest  you  to check  your crypto  adress just one time  carefully. 

If you have an idea about investing  you must know about investment properly. So you need to keep a good earn. If you don’t  have a good idea, you will lose your money. So be careful 

Well for me I don't think this is psychological problem , Because in crypto today we have to monitor the market and be sure of what ever we are doing , and also when. Sending money to an address , checking the address several before clicking is a good idea because many people lost nice amount of cryptocurrencies because of little mistake.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The command does not need all this stress. You can simply save your wallet addresses in a draft or note and use it whenever you want to send or receive without any stress.

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

Make sure you have the correct btc wallet address because you can lose your money. Be patient and do not worry too much. Just refresh the site and do not take it seriously.

• +1 1

First of all i would like to say that please try to write something in a more better way as the ways used by you to write a topic is not a great one. Then only i will write a reply to your post .

On 3/14/2020 at 4:47 PM, MrGox said:

I hate my own stress in the trading crypto markets, I check the same numbers over and over in order to be sure. Sometimes, I check the BTC address 20 times before clicking the send button on wallets and the same is right for withdrawing the XRP. I check carefully the MEMO and XRP address several times before clicking the withdrawal button. I feel the stress in my bones, what to do? Is this psychological issue?

Stress will be manageable over time. Double checking addresses is a good thing and can cause anxiety in first year, but it's just normal when you think why. This is nothing like sending to bank accounts where you can rely on banks to fix mistakes. In here, there's no undo button, everything sticks.

Stress on sending cryptos makes you more careful, i remember years ago when i did one transaction relaxed and got my addresses mix up. I don't want to repeat that mistake, so i'll take stress against relaxation anytime. 

Edited by rekter

You are buckling down available for use. You should make some particular memories to work. Concerning pulling back your benefits after an extraordinary exertion, it is troublesome and causes you to feel scared of setting an off-base location. This makes every individual not race to pull back and to check everything before pulling back his benefits since he changes the exertion. Incredible for every day work

On 3/14/2020 at 10:47 PM, MrGox said:

What do you mean? I don't get your point in your post. If you are having a problem about withdrawal then i think you must contact the support of the yobit. If the address of your wallet is correct then it will automatically transfer to your wallet. 

There is a lot of stress in trading and we need to know how to control ourselves and how to make the right decisions so that we can reduce or prevent loss and gain more profit. If you will not be able to control yourself, you will get loss everyday.

Time is the ultimate weapon!