Stress in trading,withdrawal - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrGox

Stress in trading,withdrawal

Yoy are right my friend there is much stress in online work because we feel that we can get loss but don't think that ups and down are come in the market because there are too much stress in this market due to the fearing or loss. 

Yes, my friend, it is your duty to verify well before sending currencies to wallets in general, during the loss of your money sent on the Internet in general, this matter is very scandalous because you in general have sent his work to the wrong address. This is as proof of your loss of money and fraud against you with your ID card. While you were wrong in the general wallet address that you reach, it is your duty to verify and check this matter. Thank you very much

Hello dear, this is what is already happening, all you need is to wait, because the price of the coins changes every minute, and it will not be as easy as any other form.  From business and I do not think that this is pressure because we earn money from the trading platforms. Thank you very much

My dear brother I want to reply on your topic but I cannot understand your topic what is you asking about. Anyway dear you talk about trading so dear trading is not too easy as we think that just buying and selling they need proper knowledge and experience.

I don't understand your point at all dude, are you talking about stress of trading cryptocurrencies or stress of withdrawal, please enlight me more on this because I'm already confused. 

• +1 1

Stress is a very big enemy in trading also in withdrawn money, because when you have stress and do both things, there must have possibilities to do wrong, and when you do wrong and you have stresses, this must lead to get a Blood Pressure (BP).

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

You are right my friend this information is really helpful and beneficial for all the members of this platform because here everyone wants  to know about these fields so that they can earn a good amount of money from this platform. 

This is as a result of phobia, you're just being extra careful, which is resulting to stress for you, since this is about money, I suggest you write out the address on a paper ,then put it at where you are withdrawing from careful just one time, I think you are good to go tht way without causing unnecessary stress on you.

Your question is not clear to me, but as i can understand, kepp workin in this forum keep learning. I hope we will get withdraw in September. We are very hopeful, in September we will get a big amount of withdraw. So, keep learning in cryototalk.

I don't think it's a complete psychological problem. But this is good for you because now almost all users are losing money on account because of some small mistake they make. But I think the hoy send button should be checked for a while before clicking. Then there would be no such problem.

That is normal brother.Me and all here they check once the copied address to be more sure but not that much of checking.process is important and you are not alone, I mean everyone of us is verifying his address many times before he click on send button, there is too many malwares now.

In trading crypto currencies we should be focused in work. Other wise this stress will lead to great loss. It is true that we should take a little bit of stress to make our work perfect but not to make it bad.

Hi mates trading bis very important factor there are lot of people who don't no about trading and jump into it.always careful about the scammers they provide fake offers.

Hello my friend It is natural to feel this anxious, but not to this extent. You can only make sure of this once. You have to be more positive and have fun. You will not feel tired after that. Good luck to you.

Being panic sometime is a normal thing. But you don't need to get panic while trading. It is risky things. And risky things requires confidence. If you know you are a confident person than why you are getting panic. Don't take too much stress about these things. Just believe in yourself. And the best thing is to start a trading with a great knowledge about it. If you know everything than you will give your best. Best wishes!

Hello my friend. Of course, there is a huge challenge in investing and trading due to the unstable price of cryptocurrencies. This is what prompts you to think with great effort and a lot about the price issue and what funds are invested by you.

Hello crypto family...

It 

is good for you, because à lot of users lost their money because of some small mistakes in the address, so this process is important and you are not alone, I mean everyone of us is verifying his address many times before he click on send button.......

On 3/14/2020 at 4:47 PM, MrGox said:

I hate my own stress in the trading crypto markets, I check the same numbers over and over in order to be sure. Sometimes, I check the BTC address 20 times before clicking the send button on wallets and the same is right for withdrawing the XRP. I check carefully the MEMO and XRP address several times before clicking the withdrawal button. I feel the stress in my bones, what to do? Is this psychological issue?

Unfortunately, I, like you, are not a psychological problem, because I actually lost about 50 dollars in a withdrawal process, and unfortunately a currency has the same code address, but I changed the name and did not pay attention to that
I withdraw ltc or trx coins, that's the lowest fees and faster withdrawals

On 3/29/2020 at 9:27 PM, Ms.o said:

I can feel you,this also happens to me everytime i want to withdraw or deposit on my account,its very annoying but it is a good thing. Better to be sure than sorry,so look at this in the positive sides. Wrong address cannot be recovered so this is just normal to be sure and don't make mistakes and regrets.

You are right if you make mistake on withdrawing address it is impossible to get back your payment so when you send cryptocurrency to double check the address .