Stress in trading,withdrawal - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrGox

Stress in trading,withdrawal

Day trading is actually stressful, only someone who has been there will understand what I'm saying. If you don't want a stressful day, don't trade only invest.

It is defenitly psychological problem of yours. As a student at bachelor psychology I can tell ya this.
All you need to know is something else to distract yourself from cryptoexchange and find your piece in the world. Do not worry to much about it. This isn't your daily job or sth.

On 14/3/2020 at 10:47, MrGox said:

Odio mi propio estrés en los mercados de criptomonedas, reviso los mismos números una y otra vez para estar seguro. A veces, verifico la dirección BTC 20 veces antes de hacer clic en el botón enviar en las billeteras y lo mismo es correcto para retirar el XRP. Verifico cuidadosamente la dirección MEMO y XRP varias veces antes de hacer clic en el botón de retiro. Siento el estrés en mis huesos, ¿qué hacer? ¿Es este un problema psicológico?

Welcome to the world of cryptocurrencies .. It is normal for that to happen to us, we live a roller coaster of emotions. Take it easy, take a break. Sometimes we experience those stress attacks that totally blocks us and leads us to make bad investments. Success is in being patient and consistent. greeting

I am thinking like you. I check adresses 4-5 times before click to send button. And I usually make screenshot before sending crypto. I had stress only one time. Its happend, when I lost all my money in trading for a first time.

I think its kind of a psychological issue that you can't confirm that you have written down the right amount or the right address so don't take stress and make your mind calm before doing the task

On 14.03.2020 at 21:47, MrGox said:

I hate my own stress in the trading crypto markets, I check the same numbers over and over in order to be sure. Sometimes, I check the BTC address 20 times before clicking the send button on wallets and the same is right for withdrawing the XRP. I check carefully the MEMO and XRP address several times before clicking the withdrawal button. I feel the stress in my bones, what to do? Is this psychological issue?

It's absolutely a psychological issue. You are just afraid of making a mistake and losing your profit or even the whole deposit. That's actually a normal situation. Just try to do it without stress, try to relax in such moment, get a deep breath before you check the withdrawal address or the price of Bitcoin. This will help you to calm down. You have to keep just your attention but not anxiety.

they only way you can be successfull is when you always think before acting and stress can make you do stupid things.

what you feel is excessive, a trader must have experienced many problems, but a trader must be prepared to face risks, they analyze before buying, correct mistakes that have been made, so they do not happen again, they prepare a strategy for making profit, so they really a true trader, not a coward trader, no fear

Friend, it is normal when we start in this world of cryptocurrencies, it happens to all of us. It is normal that we make an investment in a site and we are reviewing it a thousand times a day to see if the% goes up, how much I have to withdraw, in short, although we know that it is somewhat slow we review it again and again, it also happens with the data that we must handle to make any transfer or payment, or deposit to invest, that of rectifying the wallet, and other details that could generate an error, record and lose money, we do it all, only with time, hard work, study In this forum, conversations with friends, you can little by little and having self-control, you can control emotions, which is one of the requirements to work with cryptocurrencies. But don't worry, it's something that happens to many of us at some point in life.

• +4 1

Particularly trading gives me stress, but I keep doing it, it is almost addictive to trade and have the possibility of winning, in withdraw I don't feel the same, I check the addresses well and that's it, it doesn't stress me out

Stress exists because you have an amount of money that you worked that required effort to be able to have and if you are going to invest or withdraw it, feel a little stress and doubts, whether you placed the address correctly or if it is safe to withdraw them ... I understand you, I also felt that way, it is not a psychological problem, it is something totally normal.

You must subconsciously understand that these nerves are not worth it.
I think everyone is a little nervous before the output, but so that this does not happen, just make sure that the entered data is correct and click the "withdraw" button

On 3/14/2020 at 10:47 PM, MrGox said:

I hate my own stress in the trading crypto markets, I check the same numbers over and over in order to be sure. Sometimes, I check the BTC address 20 times before clicking the send button on wallets and the same is right for withdrawing the XRP. I check carefully the MEMO and XRP address several times before clicking the withdrawal button. I feel the stress in my bones, what to do? Is this psychological issue?

Are you stressing because you're physically writing the address yourself or are you copy/pasting the addresses? If you're copy/pasting there is almost nothing you need to worry about, just make sure the first and last 4 digits are correct and you should be fine.

If you're physically writing or typing the addresses then I suggest not to. Or yes, stress and double check like crazy until you're 100% sure because 1 typo could cost you your funds. 

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

I understand your stress. We are used to trusting someone else with our money, so having complete control can be stressful. It doesn’t help that we need to copy and paste long codes to move crypto either. All I can say is you will get used to it in time. Also, multiple checking before sending is good practice.

On 3/14/2020 at 9:47 AM, MrGox said:

I have experienced this stress in daily work life, it turns out that throughout my career, I have been a controller or treasurer in some companies and on some occasions, I have missed a payment. I'm talking about when electronic payments began to be made through the Internet. Then, I began to observe, what caused me to be wrong. and I discovered among other things these details that may be of use to you and the forum as well:
- You should not do 2 things at the same time.
- You should not attend to any person when you perform these movements.
- Your concentration should be focused on the movement you are making at that moment.

In summary, concentration and not distraction is what will make you feel confident and experienced in these cases.

Cheers, give me a rating ....

😎♥️👻

I don't understand you but I think you mean the value of cryptocurrency bitcoin, I suggest you be wary of your cryptocurrency account first. 

I don't think this should be stressful because it is imperative and very much necessary to thoroughly check if you have done or written the correct wallet address before any purchase or transfer of cryptocurrency otherwise you will have a great loss which is irreversible.

Being careful and cautious when investing never hurts. The same happens to me. I think it is the fear of losing those funds in the wrong direction or in a bad investment. Maybe there is also fear in that or the famous FOMO. The truth is that it never hurts to check over and over again before making a transaction

Трейдинг часто можно приравнять к одному из самых напряженных видов деятельности и профессий в целом. Беспокойство и тревога в первую очередь связаны со страхом потерять свои деньги. Ситуация все больше выходит из-под контроля, когда убытки начинают расти. Наряду с потерями, стресс трейдера также увеличивается. Тогда ваше подсознание начинает пробуждать неуверенность в себе, своих силах и разрушать перспективу возвращения утраченного капитала

Because they are steps that are dealt with from behind the screen and cause you constant anxiety because you are the decision-maker, the payment and withdrawal processes, and everything from button presses from you are not the reality, so the presence of a responsible person such as employees or otherwise removes a very heavy burden on you