Two Chinese Nationals Charged with Hacking Cryptocurrency Exchange And Stealing Over 100,000,000$ ! - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

Two Chinese Nationals Charged with Hacking Cryptocurrency Exchange And Stealing Over 100,000,000$ !

Fraudsters and people who steal cryptocurrencies are very much available in the crypto world where they daily develop new scams to steal people and it is very good that China has arrested these people because if this had not happened they would have carried out other theft

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is not a new thing in the world of trading. Because of this stealing some users might be affected but the whole system is also affected. The price has dropped down because of it maybe. We know the price depends on the buy and sell rate. And as the rate has dropped all on a sudden maybe this could be the reason it also. But thank God that the culprits are captured. 

If the crypto has been hacked by someone then i think that this will result in major plummets to the crypto price, as people will become increasingly concerned with the security and safety of their crypto investments. This would mean that there will be more people selling their crypto which will cause a massive drop in the price of crypto and the users of crypto. Fortunately the market has not experienced this and it is my hope that safety measures are being implemented to prevent such hacking in the future.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I don't think bitcoin is affected by things like this. I think bitcoin is just rising slowly. Hackers are always in this market and we have to be alert. Catching thieves in China is a good thing because it will be a motivation to control the market and hackers better.

those coins will be just kept by the government and gets totally seized and maybe someday they will keep it on the auction then it will effect the market so bad

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a very bad news if the security will not be fine then the hackers steal anything so it has to be made strong and I think this should be punished they have stolen a huge amount

I think bitcoin prices will not be affected much and especially with the current situation around the Corona virus. But those two hackers will surely do a fantastic job for them once they sit down for their crimes when they even need them if they have some skills.  

• +1 1

So the coins are already stolen!!?? exchanges! i have no idea why people keep trusting exchanges will all their money with all these hacking news daily??!!??!!

On 3/13/2020 at 9:29 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. This is very interesting news. China, which is the top controller and handler of Bitcoin, has caught two nationals stealing from cryptocurrency exchanges. These two were blocked and reported to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control). How do you think this might gave an effect on Bitcoin's price?

Source The-Blockchain

I think that this is bad news because they are stealing money and they are using  blockchains which is bad for the forum and other cryptocurrencies that uses blockchains its reputation will be bad from the views of the government 

It's good that these hackers where caught and charged for their crime of stealing such a huge amount of crypto worth $100,000,000 it was going to create an impact to bitcoin's price and let the security system continue apprehending these scamers it's to much it's an indication that we are not safe with the rise of such incidents because some they get away without being traced therefore let something be done on these issues.

I do not think that theft from exchange can be done by two citizens but rather by professional hackers, I do not think that will affect the price of bitcoin, this is not an important thing in the end, giant exchange platforms have been penetrated and Bitcoin has not been affected so why is it affected now?

Yes my friend

This is a Good very news 

Chaina is the best economy country

In all over the world and effect

On it this is a very good news

This is really a sad news that hackers hacked an exchange site and made away with such big amount of money , this is really sad because people who Invested on such site might loose thier funds since the exchange site won't be able to pay them, and I don't think this will affect the price of bitcoin .

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The world of cryptography and its currencies and stock exchanges are always at risk and stolen by pirates and scammers, they are available in very large numbers and the bad thing is that we cannot track these people so we have to be as careful as possible in order not to be vulnerable to these people

• +3 1

My God, this is a very large sum that has been pirated, but how did you manage to succeed in obtaining all this large amount of cryptocurrencies

Life is great and enjoy it

they probably used this time of the pandemic to do this, i hope they get sued and fined and locked in prison

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

when there are effects on the price of bitcoin it is because there are news of problems in the economies of China or the United States that affect the price,also when there are sales of bitcoin with larges purses that affect the price of the currency.

Hackers are increasing in the cryptocurrencies days by days. Many companies have already lost money due to hackers and many companies are investing in the security measures. You should keep in mind that you should always protect your account with 2FA method strong password.

This will have no effect to the price of bitcoin. People will not have a panicked because of this and sell off their coins(bitcoin especially).  A lot worse than these had happened before where millions of dollars are been wiped away and doesn't have such impact on the price.

I don’t think this will effected in bitcoin , because the take this money in bitcoin , but this is a bad new , many people now there money gone , because exchange don’t take care about security , and this is bad to happen , for that i advice to just join the big exchange because they are more safe , so gays try to chose the best exchange.

On 3/15/2020 at 5:24 AM, tienda said:

This things happens when they dont take the project with high prudence, the hackers a very prepared to hack anything if they find an issue in the security of any server they can penetrate it without difficult.

Yes you are right and I think that  this is real then it is really a bad news because so much money was loss and it will surely affect cryptocurrency and I think taht it will be hard to recover from the loss so they should improve their security

Such people are very bad for the future of cryptocurrency because many people are afraid to work in cryptocurrencies because there are many thieves in this field.

Is this real news that these hackers hacked 100 millions USD from hacking of crypto exchanges in different times surprised to me because how this possible this that these hackers how do this. If this is real then these groups are much manipulated to market of crypto  

• +1 1

I think that if the hackers were caught, then all the bitcoin that they stole must have been returned to where it was but if they weren't caught, then the value of bitcoin must have dropped.

I do not think that this may affect the price of bitcoin as long as they do not have a lot of currencies and it is good that they were able to find people who did this, this will reduce the people who use encryption for illegal things and will reduce fraud