Two Chinese Nationals Charged with Hacking Cryptocurrency Exchange And Stealing Over 100,000,000$ ! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

Two Chinese Nationals Charged with Hacking Cryptocurrency Exchange And Stealing Over 100,000,000$ !

Hello my friends. This is very interesting news. China, which is the top controller and handler of Bitcoin, has caught two nationals stealing from cryptocurrency exchanges. These two were blocked and reported to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control). How do you think this might gave an effect on Bitcoin's price?

Source The-Blockchain

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1

This things happens when they dont take the project with high prudence, the hackers a very prepared to hack anything if they find an issue in the security of any server they can penetrate it without difficult.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

US officials said that Actually $250 millions were stolen by North Korean actors from an exchange and two Chinese nationals helped them launder $100 millions by prepaid itunes gift cards and other methods. They said that North Korea has an enterprise of criminals and they always effort to steal huge crypto currencies. You could read this detail on www.theverge.com.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

That is horrible news, l agree. But from time to time it was happened and with technology this event has also improved. But they are trying to clear all the scammers from site.

The amount of $ 100 million, this is an impressive amount, in order to undermine the entire cryptocurrency market. It is necessary to punish those who are guilty of this act.

If they were caught, then the matter is over. Bitcoin, which was stolen and simply, will be retrieved. This is not the first time that platforms have been hacked and money  stolen.

They deserve to go to jail as they merciless to steal money or coins from the innocent people in the world I hope more people that do this thing will be caught right away.

Actually every part of a node connected on the Bitcoin network is very important, and an exchange having to be hacked, it's like disconnecting it to the Bitcoin node. Since at this critical time on the Bitcoin price is necessary for this exchanges to implement strong security because this lows recently can be a very vulnerable period

Many parts of the country face most of the time fraud, account theft. The price is not affected by this method, but rather by the turnout in the markets. But with these frauds, and considering digital currencies are decentralized, it is difficult for everyone to fear again, as many people may be stolen and nobody can help.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 3/13/2020 at 4:29 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. This is very interesting news. China, which is the top controller and handler of Bitcoin, has caught two nationals stealing from cryptocurrency exchanges. These two were blocked and reported to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control). How do you think this might gave an effect on Bitcoin's price?

Source The-Blockchain

So what's the meaning of this! Is this the readon of the bitcoin massively fallen or the bitcoin price is fallen because of the COVID 19! For me I think bitcoin fallen because of the CORONA Viruses.

Basically these two Chinese citizens are accused of laundering crypto that had been stolen by the North Korean hackers "The Lazarus Group". They were not the hackers themselves.

From what I've read so far, they sold through various methods stolen crypto, mostly belonging to South Korean exchanges and laundered the funds in N. Korea using bank accounts and also gift cards.

These people should be tried because they steal and deny others the benefit in addition to this, this amount is very large and has a clear impact on the price of bitcoin in the coded market because of their behavior the encryption could have disappeared

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hacking and stealing are major problems of Crypto and other markets which are online so they have done great job finding out the problem like them every country should find out the hacker and punish them like they do to the thief.

• Useful or interesting 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 3/13/2020 at 9:29 PM, Bohana said:

Source The-Blockchain

I don't think that issue has a major effect on Bitcoin's price. Well, for me, they are just part of the crypto community, means they are just a small number of lost for bitcoin. Bitcoin's price will be affected if the whole China country will be ban from using any cryptocurrency. Also, the exchange is the only one will be affected because of what happen, but as a whole, the event will have no sigificant effect on the bitcoin's price.

That will not be a good news if a scammer is able to hack and steal the cryptocurrency from the cryptocurrency exchange sites. I do still remember that  case of the Cryptopia exchange hack from the hackers. I think Chinese government should strictly treat against that criminals. 

There is always a hijacking of cryptocurrencies and I do not think that this will significantly affect the Bitcoin mark and will continue to evolve and it is always volatile

THINK POSITIVE

On 3/26/2020 at 4:59 PM, Ridam said:

Hacking and stealing are major problems of Crypto and other markets which are online so they have done great job finding out the problem like them every country should find out the hacker and punish them like they do to the thief.

My suggestion is for the crypto police, those who arrest and accommodate cases for crypto theft. This police officer cooperates with other coin exchangers so that his actions can be carried out checking.

OMG just look at the stealing amount, it's huge. Thank God they are caught. Now authorities should punish them hardly and create an example so no one have courage to do it again in future.

Hackers will hack the sky if they could b, we need always to stay careful and these projects in the market can't be trusted or even platforms before watching . I don't know why hacker want more money maybe they manage to find them because they want more money lol.

These are hackers who are taking advantage of cryptocurrency and they also affect the price of bitcoin because that's a lot of money they hacked and its good they where caught.

On 3/13/2020 at 9:29 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. This is very interesting news. China, which is the top controller and handler of Bitcoin, has caught two nationals stealing from cryptocurrency exchanges. These two were blocked and reported tio OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control). How do you think this might gave an effect on Bitcoin's price?

Source The-Blockchain

I'm glad that they are arrested because what they did is a crime. 

I hope there's a case that can jail them for a year to avoid hacking people money again. 

I hope scamming in cryptoworld would be stop. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

No this will not give much affect on bitcoins price and especially not now with the current situation around the corona virus. its can not be effected on bitcoins price because prices are depend on marketing supply and demand.

No this will not give much affect on bitcoins price and especially not now with the current situation around the corona virus. its can not be effected on bitcoins price because prices are depend on marketing supply and demand.

When some hacking is happening bitcoin is usually getting a small fall but not so big how it happened from news about coronavirus, the biggest fall compared to the last year.

• +1 1

This is not a small amount and of course this amount could affect the price of bitcoin. However I don't know if they managed to use it and exchange it for Fiat ?

Yes this might have an effect in Bitcoin price because this is bad news. From this kind of negatives news peoples are not using Cryptocurrency. We have to make more good rules in Crypto market.