Important for everyone asking about new registrations within the forum - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for everyone asking about new registrations within the forum

Hello my friends, I see many people writing blogs and asking about opening the registration doors in the forum, so I decided to share this topic with you. As for the new registrations, one of the supervisors told one of the people that they are currently not planning to open the door to registration in the forum, and everyone will be notified when the registration is opened and everything is shown in the image and in this link Therefore, I hope that everyone will read this post and not repeat posts on the same topic within the forum sections because everything has become clear to everyone

1531214203_Screenshot_-_Chrome.jpg.e44f65582f46ac561c4ade7d2adc8d8b.jpg

• Useful or interesting 10

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think they are not going to enable the registeration again to make sure that they have deleted all the scammers and bots here !
Admin are working very hard to make this forum better ! I think we have to help them by reporting people who make anything against the rules here .

I have read the thread and it will be good .If they pinned this to forum.Members who visit forum questioning again and again for new registration.This will solve the problem and all members know without asking to Admin,Mods.

Before now, no one can predict the right answer about this issue, but now when they finished their cleaning operation, I can say that the registration will be available soon enough, because in the past time they were focused on removing the spammers and leave only the useful members with useful topics

• +2 1

Thank you for this post, and I did well to write it, so that the questions do not remain around the date of opening records in the forum, and the repetition of questions about it is a bit annoying, thank you very much...

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this news with us. I hope that the registration door will be opened again so that more people can benefit from this forum. Perhaps the moderators will set a short period for registration and will not make it open as before.

Registration page is disabled for a reason and the process can take up to 1 month, in my opinion. The admins will announce when the page will be enabled.

Edited by Trader21

I think that the decision to close the registrations was very correct because this limits the number of employees on the site and this makes the profits not distributed to many registrars and this leads to the bankruptcy of Yobit

Thank you, this will limit the repetition of the topic by the members, but I have seen many members say that the registration doors will not be opened again. What is your information about this?

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you, my friend, for clarifying the matter. I see a lot of publications asking about when to open the door for registration in the forum, and it is good to clarify these questions in order to end the question about them.

This is very  important  information  you shared  with  us because  I found  that there is alot of members  who are worried  about  that. I think  they should  check pinned  posts there will be update of they open registration. 

Now this forum is on eyes of many spammers and they remove it few days ago. And if they open the registration then these spammers will attack on the forum. 

I think that a cause for this suspension, might have been for of the issue which they might be on wanting to make this forum clean from either spam post and anonymous users which I think they are still on that move of wanting perfectly do so, maybe before the registration can be back online, and of such they might bring out more new rules Than what's is available

I'll agree with admins of this forum to stop some spammers.Few countries also has been banned due to low quality posts.In future the forum will be as clean as we want!

I do not think that the forum will allow new members to register inside it and this measure was taken so that no annoying people will join the forum and also to reduce the number of random posts as much as possible so we all have to be careful so that no person from the forum is banned because if the ban is made you will not be able to register in the forum Once more

Thank you for posting this. Many members are using this opportunity to write a topic about it just to make it read on their Yobit. We hope the registration is on as soon as they can so new members can join and benefit from this forum  

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

For what purposes should the doors be opened so that registration takes place, moreover. It makes no sense to open, because there were many registrations, multi-accounts. 

Thank you for sharing this information to members, that registration in a forum CryptoTalk is suspended, I hope in the near future that registration will open again for those who wish to join the forum

I doubt the admins will open the new registrations unless all scammers are wiped out. There is no reason to open the registration if the people keep spamming the forum. The nonsense posts are the majority, quality over quantity.

The information is clear and straight forward says currently theris no new registration for the forum but we will be notified if enabled thanks tell those who want to join to remain patient as they are waiting.

Registrations were closed at that point so that the moderators can clean out the forum and remove the bad posts and topics, and also to get rid of any spammers that may have been in the forum at that time as well. I believe that the moderators have done this rather effectively and that is why they were able to open the registration for new users once again. Therefore please promote this forum to your friends and family to sign up so that we can grow this forum and please ensure that these new members do not make spam posts.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Thanks bro for this post, you will help to reduce repeated topics in the forum because there are new topics everyday talking about the same thing on yobit registration issue. The answers are already there but if anyone needs more, you can contact the moderators.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Thanks for sharing the topic from the members, I have already seen it before and the reason they are trying to host the forum is from scams and multiple account holders.

• -1 1

This is the problem here in the forum many members are just eager to earn,they don't have discipline,they don't take time to read and do research first before posting that's why many topics are repeated. The forum stops allowing new member the last few days,they banned countries,they block many members,they delete many posts,it is because many don't have discipline. This forum will stay longer if we do take care this and keep it clean and resourceful in that way,this site will benefits with us and we will also benefits from it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Unfortunately, i’m sorry for any one want to joining to this forum, also my friend want to connect yobit with this forum, but he can’t for now , so just wait when this problem get fixed, i wish the happen soon.