Crypto Volatility has increased Think before Investment - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

Crypto Volatility has increased Think before Investment

This is a good advice to just not check news and follow the crowd's steps in this crisis and literally block yourself from the world, think by yourself.

• -1 1

I have been watching for two months Bitcoin and others all coin prices getting volatility from big investor. We all know right now situation of this world, so we have been watching too much volatility.

The decrease in currency rates occurred due to many circumstances, the most important of which is the Corona epidemic and the approaching of the half event. This decrease led to the occurrence of panic for many people This was bad because instead of fear I must take advantage of the opportunity and buy and store some currencies because the price will rise again after the half event ends and in this way we will be able to achieve some profits

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If the volatile have increased that means that even if you lose you will recover fast, that is not scary news it is a good news.

You have to be patient to work on crypto. Before investing, crypto instability raises concerns because the market situation is much worse due to the Coronavirus. If the virus cannot be cured then there will be problems in investing. The price of each currency will fall.

Thank you for your suggestions. I, for my part, have not been investing in cryptocurrencies lately. The market is unstable. I'm just trading. And I just hold my altcoins and wait for the results of halving.

On 4/19/2020 at 8:35 PM, Laboni said:

You have to be patient to work on crypto. Before investing, crypto instability raises concerns because the market situation is much worse due to the Coronavirus. If the virus cannot be cured then there will be problems in investing. The price of each currency will fall.

Volatility is the most thing that a trader is currently watching because it is the thing that can bring him fortune, analyzing it could keep his assets go on and makes him not regret buying that coin.

• +1 1

On 4/19/2020 at 2:43 PM, mahmoodhosain said:

I think that there will be a rise in the prices of cryptocurrencies, and Bitcoin in particular, because of the currency split that will occur in the next month, but we have to be patient and stay in this field 

the currency split will have to fight the corona virus, prices will grow but might not be as we expected.

Alternative currencies are strongly affected by the Bitcoin move, there is not a single cryptocurrency that can move without looking at the Bitcoin price, so alternative currencies have completely collapsed with Bitcoin.

The currency market has witnessed a significant drop in prices since the beginning of the year and the decline was due to many things, the most important of which is the Corona virus, as prices have fallen to 4000, but after some countries recovered from the virus, the price started to rise very significantly and is likely to reach more than $ 10,000 during the next period and months

My dear friend everyone knows corona virus is demage crypto currency, and this coins loss their prices but it temporary, don't be panic and sell your coins, because when this corona finish we see crypto in original stage, so hlod for long term.

Everything you said you are right that many traders have been deceived in the first period of the spread of the virus and create panic among people and what led them to sell what they own. But now control and currencies have been restored to recovery things like this teach you to think and beware of any common news that does not fear everything that is being promoted before you search

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 4/20/2020 at 10:16 PM, DokAgsikap said:

Volatility is the most thing that a trader is currently watching because it is the thing that can bring him fortune, analyzing it could keep his assets go on and makes him not regret buying that coin.

Yes I think that as a cryptocurrency trader they should always watch out not only in the value of coins but also in the volatility of a coin because it is the thing that makes people earn more and I think that they should always check that. 

High volatility in market always risky for normal traders. He need fluctuations of about 200 to 300 in bitcoin price. So i will also suggest in high volatility keep away from trading. 

This is true, the volatility of the cryptocurrencies has increased significantly, and this increases the risk of investment if you do not do so in a timely manner, and this must be studied before doing so.

Edited by Thekingcallme

Life is great and enjoy it

price has increased back again lately, and been trading at around $9400, bitcoin did take a hit because of the pandemic like other markets but now it has recovered

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

We know that the price of digital currencies is constantly fluctuating and we must always choose the right time to do trading. We must, for example, buy the currency when its price falls, then wait until the price rises again and sell it so that we can achieve good profits through it.

2 day ago bitcoin reach the 10100, but yesterday is get down again to 9600$ , and know the price of bitcoin is 9780$ , and i think that it will rise again to 10000$ soon , yes is suffering to do this but i think  that it will do it and reach the 10000$ soon.

Yes, I think that the virus has affected all cryptocurrencies because it has negatively affected all financial markets, including the oil market as well.

Thanks for the update although I saw it lately and right now the market is at normal movement we have less volatility in the market we can sell at any time we see as opportunity to earn profit.

Volatility had been the nature of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies also, and the corona virus really affected the price of bitcoin and althcoins because it made many buyers sold at lose due to panic, but in this present the price has gained its position so corona no longer has any effect on the price of cryptocurrencies.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I thought it was a great point for people looking for strong investments
Because it was a strong entry point for long-term investments
But we must know something that Bitcoin at the present time gets sick and does not die

The reason is actually the low liquidity in the market, which led to a decrease in Bitcoin and a decrease in this liquidity can be attributed to the psychological factor and fear among people, but this matter is temporary But, of course, there is no relation to the spread of the Corona virus in China and America, and on the contrary, it should cause an increase in the number of traders as a result of the stone. As we know that this market can be managed from home and using a mobile phone.

2 hours ago, Moneyguru said:

i will just use x5 max leverage, because leverage always lead us to loss, and we can't just hold it.

x5 is ok but be careful and use stop-loss as well. 20% moves up or down are common for Bitcoin and derivatives exchanges are getting rich from that. Also for some exchanges I've read that a 10% price move opposite from your trade can liquidate x5.

This is absolutely correct, you must be careful before making any investment, especially at this time when the Corona virus has spread and the prices of cryptocurrencies are constantly changing, try to keep your cryptocurrencies and wait for the right time to sell them when prices rise again

• +1 1
  • +2 1