Crypto Volatility has increased Think before Investment - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

Crypto Volatility has increased Think before Investment

is not a bad news I think it is a good news for the investors because that it will go high and high in the future because of the usage and the demand of the BTC in the market now

On 3/13/2020 at 4:35 AM, Ridam said:

In last 2 days the volatility of Bitcoin has increased significantly and altcoins are following same. The price has decreased to around 5300$(At time of posting)

There are two reasons behind this fall

1- The trading volume has decreased significantly due to the corona virus effect in countries like china ,us ,uk where trading volume was high.

2- Plus token Scam and someone is using the private key and increasing the sell in market.

Yesterday 13000 BTC were sold which has increased fake sell in market.

So stay away from the crowd and be safe from virus and if you are going for investment you should think twice.

Certainly friend, in fact it was thought that btc was going to fall in price and the opposite has happened so that BTC and the pandemic have been a boost and not only for BTC but also for the rest of cryptocurrencies.

On 12/18/2020 at 9:14 PM, Zifaalbayan said:

You are absolutely correct my mate ,crypto market is highly volatile now a days, so we should be careful while trading in crypto coins, price of bitcoin had fallen due to corona virus pandemic many traders are facing huge losses due to the high volatile nature, so we should have proper research before trading. 

It is high volatility. And I think it will go up. And it will give good profit from now too. And you can get more and more profit from it...

This is a good advice to just not check news and follow the crowd's steps in this crisis and literally block yourself from the world, think by yourself

• +3 1

Thank you for your suggestions. I, for my part, have not been investing in cryptocurrencies lately. The market is unstable. I'm just trading. And I just hold my altcoins and wait for the results of halving

• +5 1

On 3/15/2020 at 6:48 AM, Ridam said:

Yes but only for long term, in this time newbie who just wants profit if they invest their useful money and can't wait for long term untill the ball run happen Which is sure 2-3 months payer. They may be in trouble but if you can hold for long term then it's a bestt time.

Investment in the crypto currency is always a risk task and the Bitcoin price is increased so investment in the current price will lead to huge profit or huge loss ratio.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

My dear friend everyone knows corona virus is demage crypto currency, and this coins loss their prices but it temporary, don't be panic and sell your coins, because when this corona finish we see crypto in original stage, so hlod for long term

• +3 1

Hello friend You will gain knowledge about investing without being a Cryoto currency bone. Before investing you have to think about the market. You think about investing. Invest. Then you can make a lot of money.

On 3/14/2020 at 2:43 AM, Juanaespinoza said:

cryptos have always been very volatile, but this goes beyond the crypto world, the world economy has been affected by this crisis, for me it is a good time to buy, and forget about it until it changes trends, sooner or later it will return The normality.

Volatile of the market is the main reason that peoples will invest in this market becasue without this market is useless and no one can invest in this. Crypto market movement is the best and through trading we can make good money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. This is an important topic to alert everyone who wants to invest. The market fluctuation these days for some currencies or for almost all currencies may not be of any use to enter into investment. If we enter into investment and the currency in which we entered for investment decreases, we will not benefit at all. The investment joy will go down in value.  Thanks currency

Crypto market is very volatile and we always ready overself for up and down in cryptocurrency. Clever trader always buy when price goes down and sell their coin when market start upward direction. Use your mind very carefully and set goal in your trading

Thanks for the advice. Cryptocurrencies has always known to be volatile and we always need to be careful before investing in any couns now. We need to make the right decision at the right time and we always need to be patience. 

The global economy has been affected by the Corona epidemic, and all currencies as well, not only encrypted, but now it has passed this stage and here it is high, but we must pay attention to investment and think well before this step

One of the reasons may be a decrease in the intensity of circulation in some countries, but this will not affect much, as there are many people working hard to improve the price and the value of trading will be high so I advise you, my friend, when the prices are low, you should buy and hold until the price rises to gain more profit

Crypto is always volatil, if you compare with traditional markets. That's why everyone should be very careful while investing crypto. For me i always forgot about the monet that i invest, because i know that my investment can lose value so quick.

• Useful or interesting 1

there are many ways to make money in these days when there are the rate differences in the minutes and in the hours you need to work very hard if you want to make money out of it.

Yes, my friend, the fluctuations of encryption increased on a daily basis and continuously, and with that the fluctuation, members did not stop investing in these departments and trading, so we can say that the work continues and did not stop with these fluctuations.

You have to give yourself courage to work here. Here you will succeed, you will not be broken in the field of working here. You have to work hard on your own mind before working here. Here we can make money through trading. Here we can earn by investing. Investment is the best medium in this forum. Here you can make money through hard work.

My friend it is highly risky to invest in the current volatile market, i advise everyone to train well in cryptocurrency trading, learn the basics of trading, and most importantly learn technical analysis of cryptocurrencies, and will succeed and avoid losses. 

As we all know cryptocurrencies are highly volatil but we're all here because of that. If i don't want to take that risk i would invest stock market, but thanks for the warning because many people investing crypto without knowing the risks of the high volatility.

• Useful or interesting 1

We can invest in a lot of currencies, but there are excellent currencies for investment and their price is stable, such as Bitcoin, so I recommend investing in them.

• +2 1

Crypto volatility encourage people to invest or buy to hold because they expect after some period of time the price will change which they will make good profits from the investment or holding. 

Thanks for this news. This is very informative. We should always take steps carefully. You should think before taking any decision. One wrong decision can make you loser and you will lose all of your money. I suggest you becareful when you are investing your money.

The Crypto market as such is very volatile. But one has to be careful if there is sharp and frequent volatility. It means the market is not sure where it is heading.

Yes, you're right. We have to think carefully before investing well because of sudden and unexpected market volatility so we don't lose too much money.