When you realise that waiting for a bull is not necessary anymore to earn profits on Crypto - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

When you realise that waiting for a bull is not necessary anymore to earn profits on Crypto

Crypto is always gives the opportunity to earn money but it's depends which way we select, like trading its really good feature in crypto and easy way to earn money compare to other features, like mining it's need so much money, but in trading we start in low amount.

• Useful or interesting 1

Profits can be achieved currently without waiting for the bears or bulls to move through several parties in the trading, including scalping and arbitration

Life is great and enjoy it

A halving took place just a few days ago. And also a bullrun will happen in this year. And everyone is waiting for it  but they are not depended on it. Because we are doing our work in crypto industry as we did before. But that won't make any change to anything. And it also seems that the market will go more higher day by day.  

• +3 1

We can always achieve profits from that by buying at a time of low price and then storing currencies and waiting until the price rises and then selling them, as well as we can achieve profits through the daily trading of digital currencies

On 3/20/2020 at 1:22 AM, Ms.o said:

I agree with buying now is the good time as it is very cheap but investing on a cloud mining is very risky,as nowadays cloud mining or many investments are scam.so it is still safe to hold it for future increase.

Holding coin is a nice strategy but risking it sometimes will worth once you succeed. 

Just don't be afraid and be wise. 

Think for a better strategy also. 

No one easily achieve success because of fear, fight it. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Bullrun is one of the only way of making your money double but it is not the profit you need to rely on. We should work earning bitcoin or some satoshies and that is the real way of earning profits here. We can do trading or investing.

On 3/13/2020 at 8:52 AM, Upright said:

Since the beginning of This new decade, we have had to glimpse in having to see Bitcoin going to highs And then the unexpectedly happended of the that terrorising virus and Bitcoin has taken lows of late. Now focusing on this point of having to earn profits now, is tye best time to do so, as buying coins will be cheaper and having to join cloud mining sites would be fruitful as yo earn and still wait for a bull to double the worth of coins which gained on

I have actually been very worried about Bitcoin falling down in price unexpectedly. I didn't sell, I waited for the halving then I sold and I earned. 

Yes because of corona virus bitcoin down more than 50% in march , but bitcoin is strong and he get rise again after that , now the price of bitcoin is 9400$ and i think bitcoin will reach 10000$ soon , and become the halving is happening 10 day ago i think the price of bitcoin maybe can rise to 20000$ before end of 2020 , this is my expect.

• +2 1

On 5/5/2020 at 7:38 PM, Jamesnachoog said:

You don't have to wait for bullrun before you can make good profit we have many ways of earning in cryptocurrency community, we have the likes of trading which I consider as one of the best ways to make quick profit only when you have good experience about it.

Yes you are right and I think that bullrun is not an event so it can be unexpected if you don't know what is happening in a cryptocurrency but you are right because now that we don't need to wait for bullrun we should prefer other earnings in cryptocurrencies 

invesments in bitcoin have grown in recent months due to increase in price,after difficult days in which btc had a considerable drop today investors can recover their money and even earn money than they invested,some cloud mining companies did not get food results due to tha high costs of electricity and maintenance of ASIC miners.

On 3/13/2020 at 1:08 AM, xpertt said:

If you wanted to earn a lot of money using crypto, you need to do trading as in day-to-day trading because it is the fastest way to earn profit besides investments and waiting for a bull run. But if a bull run comes and you invested a huge amount of money then it is a good thing for you because you will get an enormous amount of profit from it.

I think the best way to make money from crypto is to trade because you can earn a lot of money if you have experience and good capital.

I agree with you friend, holding is a good way to earn money with crypto but its not the only way. We can trade our bitcoins to altcoins while we wait for the btc price to pump so that we can sell it for a profit.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

To make good profit we do not need to wait for halving, this year halving of bitcoin didn't had much impact because of the corona virus, when the time of halving was approaching the price was going down instead of increasing, and many used the opportunity wisely and bought enough and there made profit when the price increases.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Waiting for bull just to earn profit isn't actually a nice idea because you will have to wait for months before this should occur but if you're to start trading or investment you can be able to get some daily income from any and your profit will continue to double. 

On 6/12/2020 at 9:07 AM, Zalaks007 said:

Waiting for bull just to earn profit isn't actually a nice idea because you will have to wait for months before this should occur but if you're to start trading or investment you can be able to get some daily income from any and your profit will continue to double. 

Do you know traders that earn daily from their trades? Most of days they actually lose. This is not as easy as you say. It is most possible to lose a lot of money if you are not experienced.

Waiting for Bitcoin or Ethereum to rise is something that only happens to long-term investors who are not harmed by freezing funds in the form of Satoshi and are not concerned with the ups and downs But as a weekly or daily speculator these fluctuations between high and low are very beneficial and make excellent profits by relying on good capital.

I agree with you, the best time to buy cryptocurrencies and bitcoins was last March, when the price of Bitcoin fell to $4,000, and now the price of Bitcoin has reached $11,500, so anyone who bought 1 Bitcoin last March won $ 8,000 within a period not to exceed 3 months

But I think that waiting for the bull is worth it if you want to multiply your funds. And if the price of the same bitcoin jumps below or above $ 150, then this is a good way to make short money! After all, you can earn a good amount of money by jumping like this, and it's cool!

I was discovered that's long time ago thats waiting for bull run in order to trade is just wasting of time, because you can trade normal trade everyday and earn a good profit. 

I guess so much money is flowing in crypto, that indeed it has opened up many sources of income, such as cryptoalk, or faucets, where you can earn even with no money. I mean it will take time to reach a favorable position but its good to have a start than none. 

And once you mature as a trader, then there is no stopping, you can make money even when you are asleep. 

• +1 1

On 3/13/2020 at 3:40 PM, Migo said:

Earning good amount of coin is depending on many times, for example like the current time, the price is low and the opportunity is between our hands, to recover our losses, 1 bitcoin is under 6k dollars, if you bought 1 bitcoin now, you can earn more than the double after sometime 

I wanna cry after i read your comment because i remember in march i needed to buy 2 BTC and hold them but unfortunately i did not buy them because some friends advice me that it is the end of bitcoin and i feared!

• Useful or interesting 2

As a good trader or investor, there are some good qualities which you are expected to possess purposely for smooth running of your business in Crypto world and for you to make remarkable interest. It's nothing than being a patient, persevere and passionate trader. Whatever comes tried to exercise more patient and hold firm to your coins, BTC doesn't just disappoint woefully because even it fall there is over high tendency will shoot upwardly above expectations.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The pandemic has provided an excellent opportunity when it comes to trading and for those that did manage to make the best of that moment and buy in that low time they investment would have double or even tripled by now depending on the point at which they bought their bitcoin. Trading is about monitoring the market and therefore the key is to anticipate the prices and prepare for a bull run with sufficient investment to watch your profits grow. This is a very good post, and a very good way to make profits. Hopefully people are able to identify these highs and lows in the future and seize these opportunities. 

• +1 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

For a fine individual and also opportunist, usually there are some fine benefits that you choose to are expected to have deliberately to get simple going within your business enterprise around Crypto community plus so you might generate extraordinary desire. It is really next to nothing as compared with being client, keep working at it plus ardent individual. Anything can come tested out so that you can training extra client plus have business to the silver coins, BTC would not just simply disappoint woefully for the reason that sometimes them autumn you can find through great temptation is going to photograph upwardly previously goals.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 3/13/2020 at 10:52 AM, Upright said:

Since the beginning of This new decade, we have had to glimpse in having to see Bitcoin going to highs And then the unexpectedly happended of the that terrorising virus and Bitcoin has taken lows of late. Now focusing on this point of having to earn profits now, is tye best time to do so, as buying coins will be cheaper and having to join cloud mining sites would be fruitful as yo earn and still wait for a bull to double the worth of coins which gained on

I realized this even when I was mastering the classic investment in stocks. But cryptocurrency has its own characteristics. You can always make money both on the rise and on the fall of the markets.

• -1 1