All coins are decreasing in price with BTC decrease! - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

All coins are decreasing in price with BTC decrease!

Definitely , Bitcoin price can impacts the price of all Cryptocurrency price . If Bitcoin price increase then altcoins price in terms of bitcoin pair decrease and vice versa . Price of bitcoin can reflect all coins price

Yes my friend we must wait and stay away from selling any currency because selling at this time is very wrong for that. I advise you to keep your currencies because I am sure that the price will rise soon and we will be able to achieve very good profits through it

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Sty1e said:

in fact so many Alt coins have a tight price binding to bitcoin but there is a chance that if bitcoin collapses the Alt will break this chain and go up

The Altcoins prices as we all know  They move with the move of Bitcoin of price when Bitcoin rise they also rise too

You are right  this is happening  due to carona  virus. All the market is down these  days. Every  if we see the  at the economy of the world  that is also down.

I think that the reason for this is the corona virus and i think that the major coins will be able to recover from this decrease, however i cannot be sure about the smaller altcoins, as this decrease in the price may be hard to recover from and in fact, these coins may become dead coins. If you are worried about these coins i would suggest transferring them to a major coin like bitcoin and then when the price of bitcoin increases you will make up for your losses.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

10 hours ago, kabanidze said:

No need to sell cryptocurrency. I have the opinion that cryptocurrency needs to be kept and invested in it for the long term, that is, to keep it for many years and not be sold, but only to gradually buy and increase your investment portfolio. According to forecasts in the future, cryptocurrency will be very expensive.

You are right, my friend, and I agree with you on the freshness. Rich traders earned that money by investing in the long term and re-investing, not selling.

That fateful day in which the crypto market fell, is due to many reasons, including the spread of the epidemic, as it has caused the closure of the most prosperous companies that support digital currencies and also created panic for investors, which led to the sale of what they own and other things as well. Yes, I can say that the spread of the epidemic is one of the reasons

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes this huge decrease in the price of bitcoin was just because of Corona virus but thankfully this bad impact of Corona virus is gradually getting down and now the price of btc is recovering. It will soon reached to the height, just wait and see.

On 3/13/2020 at 2:50 AM, Bohana said:

Hello.

This is a very bad day for Bitcoin and for us. All cryptocurrencies are dropping in price along with the major coin, Bitcoin. Should we wait for the price to go up again? Will it go up again? What's the reason of this? Is it Corona Virus?

Yes it is because of coronavirus. Yes the price of bitcoin will go up in the market again in sometime. And with bitcoin the top altcoin will also rise in the crypto market. Trust me it's just a matter of time. 

Drops in price should be anticipated when we are dealing in this crypto world as price are very volatile. Anticipating  is also a good thing for us to be ready always and didn't ruin by our emotions everytime it happens.remember,it is not just the price increase that we should wait always but also those drops in price as it is the best time only to buy again.

Edited by Ms.o

I have also seen that many times when the Bitcoin price is going down all other currencies price is also goes down many times these situations occurs because in the trading worldevery time the market will be goes up and down you have to be make yourself strong enough to handle all the situations then only you can survive in the investment also you have to learn from your failure because it is not possible every time you will make profit but after getting failure take some lessons to improve yourself that is the main thing you have to do to improve your trading value.

I am very confident and comfortable with bitcoin movement because this is happening not only this time because bitcoin many times suddenly moves past has many for.but this time more down what for past its done by bitcoin. 

Certainly the Corona virus was a major cause of the decline in cryptocurrencies, in fact the entire global economy was affected by the virus, but this is just a small bump for bitcoin and will definitely rise again.

On 4/19/2020 at 11:44 AM, Babubu609 said:

The Altcoins prices as we all know  They move with the move of Bitcoin of price when Bitcoin rise they also rise too

Bitcoin was the king of all cryptocurrency  when it takes a move all coin in the market changes in price except with the stable coins

On 4/20/2020 at 3:21 PM, Lover840 said:

Yes it is because of coronavirus. Yes the price of bitcoin will go up in the market again in sometime. And with bitcoin the top altcoin will also rise in the crypto market. Trust me it's just a matter of time. 

Let's just wait for now for the coronavirus to end or disappear. No matter how long it stays, cryptocurrencies will be better because they are virtual and non-physical currencies that transfer the disease. 

I don’t think it was the Corona virus that destroyed the cryptocurrency market, but it was a big game of whales who took advantage of the opportunity of the Corona crisis to unload their bitcoins and then buy cheaply from everyone in the field $ 4,000 for $ 7,000

The reason for the decrease in the prices of all alternative currencies besides the bitcoin currency is due to the fact that the market for these currencies is linked to the base currency, which is the bitcoin currency, so when the price of bitcoin rises, the prices of all currencies will rise, and when it goes down, all prices will decrease, and for you sometimes there is an imbalance in the market. Bitcoin market is on the rise while the ethereum market is very slow

Bitcoin price will always go up after it has been down for long, so when ever there is a drop in the price of bitcoin, we should panic and sell at lose, rather wait till the price comes up again.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, the majority of cryptocurrencies are affected by any movement made by Bitcoin, and this is because it acquires the largest percentage of the market and all currencies are converted to this currency and all currencies are traded to Bitcoin

Life is great and enjoy it

i also see there is some coin whose value depend according to price of Bitcoin and Etherium also .  Bitcoin is like backbone of Crypto market whenever it's price increase Some altcoin price also start pumping .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

It is totally normal for this to happen I personally take this as an opportunity to acquire and save my Bitocoin for when it raises its price increase my profits 

Of course, when Bitcoin price drops dramatically, it will negatively affect the crypto market movement and hence all cryptocurrencies will decrease, but now the negative impact of Corona virus has been overcome and Bitcoin has gone up again

• +2 1

It is normal to see a drop in other currencies as bitcoin declines As my dear friend Bitcoin learned, he is the main currency and is the main controller in the market, so it will affect the other currencies if bitcoin decrease so other coins will decrease

They are recovering now and this is a good way for us to grab the opportunity of the bull run. If you are a great trader, then you can benefit from the little movement from the rise of bitcoin

No not all the coins , there is many coin don’t follow bitcoin , is mean when bitcoin get down the rise and when bitcoin rise the get down , like usdt coin , and many coin , but not all the time happen this , maybe we can see also ETH get down when bitcoin rising.