"Cryptography in developing countries" - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Cryptography in developing countries"

Crypto is not widely known in developing countries or the third world, because it is not convinced of the matter, as well as the lack of experience and knowledge regarding these cryptocurrencies.

THINK POSITIVE

I think most people who use bitcoin in developing countries are those who are rich because the common people in developing countries don't have the means to access or use crypto currency due to the low level of technology in these poor countries.

Most developing countries are doing well when it comes to cryptography and cryptocurrency, African developing countries in particular, take instance Nigeria.  The same thing is applicable to European nations. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I have same story like you in our country about 20  percent or low than that people know about crypto. If these countries will help their people to know about cryoto their economy will be boost up. 

On 3/12/2020 at 3:31 AM, Migo said:

In my country I have the same situation too, and I think this is because some reasons which are, the first one is maybe those people don't have the ability of searching or the ability of entering new fields in the internet, I mean when they use the internet they will go to a specific places where they will close their computers after finishing them, and the second thing is that we know that crypto world is not known enough and not fully adopted worldwide 

Yes, that's right, my friend .. I also believe that their limited ability to search and look on the Internet is the most common reason why they do not know cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and others.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

Now cryptocurrencies going so well that everyone wants to be in this platform and they are welcomed and everywhere people are getting more attracted towards cryptocurrency because of its global platform and the benefits cryptocurrency is giving to their members that is the main reason people are going to be crazy about the cryptocurrency if you see in this campaign everyone getting Bitcoins for the daily basis work also we are getting so much of knowledge about the crypto world.

I also live in one of these countries, and I believe that the percentage of people who work in cryptocurrency trading is much lower and does not exceed 5 percent.

Actually am not aware about this cryptography.  I got to hear about this word now on this platform for the first time.  I think that now i am abke to understand about this term and thanks you for helping me out and making this post.

I think that the issue of the use if cryptographic nature of coins will commonly have different areas which it will basically affect or impact on the part of how finances are being controlled and managed, as the use if Cryptography is kind of making grounds in the the Field of blockchain technology

Crypto currencies are very useful to the developing countries because they can able to earn money and they can able to transact with the use of crypto.

On 3/11/2020 at 7:09 PM, abualez said:

I live in one of the third world countries and In my country I only think 20% have known as encrypted currencies and how to use it and Most of these people are rich class in society This really reflects the deterioration of really noticeable development in my country.

I think you posted a topic that not suits to the section. You should create topics that could understand by the newbies because this section if for the beginners. Crypto currencies are developing day by day just like technologies. 

On 3/11/2020 at 7:09 PM, abualez said:

I live in one of the third world countries and In my country I only think 20% have known as encrypted currencies and how to use it and Most of these people are rich class in society This really reflects the deterioration of really noticeable development in my country.

If your country accept the cryptocurrencies then it would be a big help not only for you but also the other people in your country. 

I'm hoping that they will legalize the crypto especially to third world country like where you live in right now. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think cryptocurrency is a best digital currency and should be shared with all our friends and family members so that they would be able to also know about it and I think that this digital currency will be our future and will give a lot of opportunity for earning as well.

No matter if you are from third world or developing country, kindly wait for the moment to cryptocurrency be accepted in your country., Cryptocurrency has the potential to change this entire world so you need not have to take enough worries. 

I face the same problems in my country too no one know about the crypto currency at all and i think if they know they can make her life better with it, it's the solution for all world and more for the third world much more 

• +3 1

On 3/11/2020 at 5:09 PM, abualez said:

I think you want to educate or share information about crypto to your country people. To do it first gather information what they think about crypto. If their any afraid then remove it from their mind.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

most people in developing countries have doubts about crypto currencies, they don't believe it's actually real and think they will be scammed

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

If onyl those rich people could spread the word about virtual currencies thus making new technologies for poor people and even helping them generating profits that would be way more better for both of them.

Some rich people are also selfish and just want everything for themselves and that's why for such countries cryptography is so poor =/

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

In my country at the mother part we have little knowledge about crypto currency we ought to create awareness to our people so that they can also participate in the crypto world.

Unfortunately this is what happens in developing countries due to the inability of simple people to invest in cryptocurrencies, only the rich people use cryptocurrencies in developing countries

Life is great and enjoy it

50% of the youth category have become coded in my country and they know a lot about it, and it has reached us since 2011 and has been adopted by many brokers that have made buying and selling easier and coding in my country is not rejected by the government

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/21/2020 at 7:04 PM, DreamStage said:

Some rich people are also selfish and just want everything for themselves and that's why for such countries cryptography is so poor =/

It is what they have learned. Honestly it is easier to make money if you had enough when you were beginning. Having nothing makes it really hard. The system is giving more opportunities to the rich and is making them richer. I'm not just being political by saying the above. It is the facts and the data. The 1% of the rich is getting richer day by day no matter the circumstances. And the poor are getting poorer.

If you are from the smallest side, it is better for you to have a hand that others also know in order to make gains and change their lives. It should not be limited only to the wealthy, but everyone in general, because there are no restrictions except those laws that have been laid down by the government or some countries on the basis that they are fraudulent while they have positives.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Crypto market is mostly used in developed countries. In mostly under developed countries don't allow their business man's to invest in crypto market. Because they have corruption issues therefore these countries afraid from corruption. So in next few years we may noticed these countries also allowed their business man's.