"Cryptography in developing countries" - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Cryptography in developing countries"

I live in one of the third world countries and In my country I only think 20% have known as encrypted currencies and how to use it and Most of these people are rich class in society This really reflects the deterioration of really noticeable development in my country.

Edited by abualez
  • Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 9
  • +2 12
  • +3 9
  • +4 3
  • +5 5

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

40 minutes ago, abualez said:

I live in one of the third world countries and In my country I only think 20% have known as encrypted currencies and how to use it and Most of these people are rich class in society This really reflects the deterioration of really noticeable development in my country.

Well which third world country you are talking about. I live in India, and atleast on paper it is also third world country. Yet a lot of people are knowledgeable about crypto, and recently the Supreme Court declared that exchanges can deal with banks in India, and it has given  new life to India. Living in third world country doesn't mean you are helpless and cannot do anything in life. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 3

In my country, too, there is a large population that did not hear anything about the cryptocurrency, so we who work in this field have to publish and share it with the largest number of people so that everyone can benefit from this field as much as possible.

• +2 1

I feel that the importance of cryptocurrency will increase in future. Countries like India will certainly accept the Crypto now Bitcoins are ban in India. But developing countries Will understand the need of Crypto world in future. And they will understand the important of it in their development

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

Also in my country the high majority they dont know about cryptocurrency, so I think the cryptocurrency still is not arrived to his power potential when we see there are many countries where still is not arrived.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

In my country there's very few people who have bitcoin and most of them are beginners and there is some difficulty to learn about crypto. because of the language

In my country I have the same situation too, and I think this is because some reasons which are, the first one is maybe those people don't have the ability of searching or the ability of entering new fields in the internet, I mean when they use the internet they will go to a specific places where they will close their computers after finishing them, and the second thing is that we know that crypto world is not known enough and not fully adopted worldwide 

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Yes also in my country ,a lot of people don’t know about cryptocurrency any thing , if you as them for bitcoin or litcoin. Will never give you an answer, this is bad,  really  bad . 

• +2 1

14 hours ago, abualez said:

That's actually pretty high number if you mean that they have the knowledge of using cryptos too. I live in a relatively rich country and in here most people know what cryptos are but i doubt that even 20% have ever used them. I would say maybe 5% has done a bitcoin transaction.

• +1 1

In order to be able to show the cryptography and its currencies in such countries, we must work together to spread the matter and educate as many people as possible about this beauty, as it can benefit very large numbers.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

20 hours ago, abualez said:

In many developed countries are there restrictions on the use of cryptocurrencies, what can we expect in developing countries?. Unfortunately developing countries, like mine, don't have enough knowledge to benefit from this technology. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

20% of the population knows what cryptocurrency is, and it is a very sad fact that the remaining 80% do not know anything about the blockchain. 

People from many countries are now working on crypto. They earn crypto currency by working on crypto. They are spending different tasks. And the guy next to them comes to Crypto. They're coming to crypto. And that's how crypto is spreading all over the world.

Not only your country, Bitcoin and the culture of digital currencies are unknown in half the world and many countries, only the minority who knows this field in all countries so far.

I also live in one of these countries and crypto currency is not really accepted in my country, with there only being a limited number of options for use of crypto. I think the best way to help these countries is to create more awareness on crypto and its benefits. And for those, like me and you, that live in these countries, we should hold onto our crypto and wait for when it is more usable for us.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Its our duties us crypto users who have at least some knowledge in cryptocurrency to share the infor with our relatives,friends and even members of the public and I believe each and everyone here represents an ambassador of crypto in his or her region and by doing this we will help many to get started and be aware of blockchain technology.

• +2 1

It is reality  that mostly  underdeveloped  and developing  countries  has less knowledge  about  crypto  currencies or they  Don't  want to use crypto  because  they are wondering  about  to fulfil  their basic needs.

• +3 1

Well, Your countery is far better than mine in Crypto awareness. In my country hardly will be 5-10% who knows about the Cryptos. By the way our Govt is very intrested to adopt the Blockchain tecnology. 

• +1 1

Yes i also live in the same counrties number of people who knows this field is really low and alot of them don't engage in , they all hate the new things that they don't understand that easy.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Number of people in Arabic countries that know about the crypto are low than other and in the same way they are great trader and most of them are whales i know some of them and they make great job in this field

Edited by Ali_hmwi
  • +1 1

Well, the only thing we could do is, you should take the torch and pass it into others that have interest and determination, it means that if you know a thing then try to share it to spread about crypto.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

In my country, too, there are many people who do not know anything about coding and do not even know that they can profit through it. The reason for this is that their level of knowledge is very low and they do not use the Internet much.

Well I think Cryptocurrencies can be introduced to many people both in developing countries and developed by telling people the important of cryptocurrencies and showing them the opportunity there could derive from it.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Basically cryptography is a science and it differs from cryptocurrencies. Although cryptocurrencies are based on various cryptographic methods to secure their operation. Bitcoin i.e. is based on the SHA-256 cryptographic function, which was created by the NSA. Cryptography is also been widely in use in military, no matter the state of the economy of a country. 

I think in my country also so many peoples not no about crypyto because, this crypto currency purely works in internet, so i think few educated peoples know about crypto currency, but its our responsiblty to spread this crypto and encourage some one to entire In crypto currency, then some peoples know this currency.

• -2 1
  • +4 1