"Cryptography in developing countries" - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Cryptography in developing countries"

9 hours ago, bachir2015 said:

Este es un tema muy importante. Creo que soy un país del tercer mundo, la mayoría de los cuales no tienen profesores en esta materia. Creo que si entran en este campo crecerán en secreto

Yes friend we must take advantage of social networks to keep up with the crypto issue! The moment will come when our country, whatever it is, faces the issue and we may be prepared or with something of the road already traveled! Luck.

I really think it is so much important to  accept new technology ! New technology brings new possiblity ! So it is so much important to accept crypto in developing countries ! Crypto provide us financial freedom so every developing country should accept it

For about 4 years the cryptocurrency has become known as such and now it is as stable as the dollar since the market is suffering from a fairly strong hyperinflation

Hi brother. I tell you that the world of crypto is here to stay and be the future of the whole world. Not only the one who has a lot of money handles cryptocurrencies. The lower class too and even the poorest handle any crypto. I wish you success brother

The knowledge of cryptocurrencies is still green in many countries, both Latin and non-Latin, and it is a topic that, although it is very popular, lacks expansion in relation to adoption and knowledge in many places.

I think that users who have been in this world for a long time, we could do our bit and share basic concepts and knowledge with our closest ones (friends, family, workplace) so that there is a better adoption with this topic little by little .

In a not too distant time, 70% or more of the population should be related to cryptocurrencies.

Cryptocurrency developments in Turkey very quickly.Many exchanges are opening.There are solid exchanges.And indeed,transaction volumes are increasing day by day.Cryptocurrency transactions that most countries in Europe now Turkey.There should be more publicity and we are doing our best to do that.

Prediction sites are set up purely for private subscription.After a while,money comes into play.You cannot benefit from these without paying a certain monthly amount.Finding a completely free price prediction site is very difficult.

States where the national cryptocurrency has already been launched
Emcash - Dubai
El Petro/Petro Moneda - Venezuela
Estcoin - Estonia
E-Krona - Sweden
J-Coin - Japan

Edited by RingOfSaturn

Today, many governments around the world are openly considering issuing their own digital central bank currencies, state-backed stablecoins. but it seems that its reality took more than a decade.

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. These words were said for a reason, rich people are always drawn to finance and they are interested in all areas of life where money is spinning, including crypto assets. Poor people often whine or think that money is not about happiness. But there are those who perceive reality as real, we live in capitalism, where you must always be aware of events, be interested in new technologies, earning opportunities and be a modernly developed person. Honor and good luck friends, I hope you share my opinion

In fact, even living in a large country, you can assure the fact that no more than 5% of the population knows about cryptocurrency. Because it is less relevant for a wide range of society, and therefore, many people have a problem with it! I believe that in the near future, this situation will develop!

On 3/19/2020 at 3:29 PM, Virgil dijk said:

Well I think Cryptocurrencies can be introduced to many people both in developing countries and developed by telling people the important of cryptocurrencies and showing them the opportunity there could derive from it.

I agree with you if we introduced crypto so many peoples then crypto currency popularity increased, not only teach earning methods better to show some payment proofs, because they will be trust easily and join crypto, maybe in future we see mass adoption.

Cryptocurrency in industrialized countries has already taken root in everyday life. For example, in the USA it is used instead of regular money. People understand that it is much more convenient and safer. Also, the authorities do not impose any restrictions, which contributes to the development of cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1

Already in many countries cryptocurrencies are much more developed and in this we have to take into account that countries like the United States and Russia have a great development but not more like China than one of the countries that is developing the topic of cryptocurrencies the most but Now the question would be which countries are really taking advantage of cryptocurrencies and there we can realize that not many in fact very few since it is not convenient for them to leave their banking system

• +2 1

That's not just depending on how much this country is developed or not! but the issue is how much the people of this country are believe in the official currency of their country and if they are interested in investing in this cryptocurrencies project or not.. we can see many people in China interested in cryptocurrencies and we can see many people in some countries don't even know what does the cryptocurrency mean.. 

In my country Crypto is facing different problems for growing, the largest number of people so that they can learn about cryptocurrency and enter to work with interest

Cryptography in developing countries ". Yes, I am sharing the same with you. Because this cryptography is a developing activity. Besides, it has been transferred to different countries. I do not have a good idea about this subject.

In my country there is a large number of residents who have not heard anything about the cryptocurrency, and also do not have confidence in cryptocurrencies, and also my government prohibits the sale and purchase of cryptocurrencies.

Cryptography can help underdeveloped countries such as countries that are economic powers, thanks to its versatility in contracts and its easy adoption on the Blockchain network.

I think any person who has figured out how cryptocurrency works will understand that it has a huge variety of advantages, especially in the field of economics, which it is simply impossible not to use, knowing about them. Therefore, we can say that if a person is not familiar with cryptocurrency, then either he is able to make very good money without it, or he is simply not very smart.

I live in a developing country regarding cryptocurrencies in my country, at the beginning there was very little awareness and only simple numbers used cryptocurrencies, but with time the number became increasing, especially with the difficulty of life and the high prices and also with the emergence of the Corona virus, this helped to enter very large numbers For the field of cryptocurrencies and working on them

Unfortunately, I support what you say, the third world countries are still behind the world in everything, even in knowledge only, what would harm people to know, read and learn about these matters, the electronic currency is the guarantor of the development and progress of these countries, if their members use this currency well.
Or at least it guarantees individuals a decent life away from poverty and disease.