Please read it all. Send to my BTC balance problem - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
KURTAULI

Please read it all. Send to my BTC balance problem

I hope that members do not create posts about payment because this happens every week and supervisors always pay. The forum is honest in payment and there is no need to talk about that.

Yes, all the problems here are resolved quickly and do not have to worry, and everyone should keep this forum and not repeat the same topics, the same posts and the same comments, because this will weaken the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Just now, Alikasem11 said:

Yes, all the problems here are resolved quickly and do not have to worry, and everyone should keep this forum and not repeat the same topics, the same posts and the same comments, because this will weaken the forum.

The same people always panic and they complain about the disabled payments. There is no need to cry if the admins of the forum repeated the same thing over and over about no-worry. People never change.

Well, There should an announcement about, whe the Crypto Talk blance run out on the notice area. So, no one will post same topic again and again. 

Sorry to say brother but this has already been asked so many times in this website. Please search you problems first and then make a topic regarding that. There might be chance that you will get your answer on this section only. There might be some issues that would be going on the problem will be fixed after 1 or 2 days.

This problem was happened many times before and was resolved many times, and I have already read more 10 topics about this problem, so please is very important to use SEARCH BOX of this forum is here for that.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think people should stop creating such topics. Maybe the moderators should create a special topic explaining why does this thing happen so that all newbies will know. 

Many ask that Crypto Talk does not pay or has stopped paying. Indeed, Crypto Talk pays to this day. You should not create topics where Crypto Talk does not pay, he pays and thanks Yobit. 

On 3/5/2020 at 5:29 PM, KURTAULI said:

The "Send to my BTC balance" button does not work and this is a problem we all have. "CRYPTOTALK CAMPAIGN" balance is empty which will soon be filled and restored and payment will continue. Please do not open many threads on such a problem. The problem will soon be solved. Do not create spam topics in this forum. Follow the rules of the forum and be patient

In Yobit we face this problem maximum time. In between some days we face this many times. It's occure because of Yobit exchanger update. They stopped this device for a while.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Sometimes this problem happens in yobit exchange when you need to send  your cryptotalk earnings to yobit wallet. Its true, it can happen because the yobit wallet is empty and they need to refill it, but sometimes it can happens when cryptotalk are removing spammers in the forum. So, they pause the payments for sometime until they finish their work and they release the payments again.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Whenever you face this issue you only have to wait for sometime and the problem will be solved in a short time like always, Yobit to this time always paid campaign participants.

Well brother the problem already has been resolved by the admins. And also mate always first search the topic you are about to create because there are already so many topic on this issue. And also close the topic if you have got your answers.

I suggests this issue so many times don't panic, and search this topic when you open new tread to this issue, because in this forum.already so many members post this topic so many times, if you have any drought about this issue then see fresh comments, because our members share latest information through their comments, so pls don't post same topic about this issue.

On 3/5/2020 at 7:29 PM, KURTAULI said:

The "Send to my BTC balance" button does not work and this is a problem we all have. "CRYPTOTALK CAMPAIGN" balance is empty which will soon be filled and restored and payment will continue. Please do not open many threads on such a problem. The problem will soon be solved. Do not create spam topics in this forum. Follow the rules of the forum and be patient

I already encountered this issue and moderators fixed it for a day. So i suggest to you to have some patience about it because you don't need to worry for that, it will be fixed soon. 

Yes, it is true that the button to send the balance stops sometimes because the wallet becomes empty and is filled again within a short period of time. Only patience and waiting until it is done

Edited by bentayebsalah

THINK POSITIVE

Yes friend  it is not  work but hopefully  it will fix very  soon. Every one know  that it was happened  before  and also  fixed soon .so you don't  need to worry  about  that.

On 3/5/2020 at 4:29 PM, KURTAULI said:

May be you are right because last three days our earned balance is not transfering to yobit exchange wallet. I hope this will resume soon in few days because this is happening after few days so don't worry about it. And patience is lead for daily free btc for us. 

Lot of topics about send to btc isn't working.Instead of criticising the forum we should do research and make useful topics.I don't what is the problem with many members of the forum who just make useless topics.I think we should report them instantly!

On 3/5/2020 at 1:29 PM, KURTAULI said:

Whatever, this was a common problem and it happens from time to time. Sometimes admins can stop payments to figure out scammers and cheaters and ban them as they deserve.

It is terrible to cheat and steal other people's work for your own benefit. Doing that makes you a plain thief. Plagiarism is something to be ashamed of.

It is even worse not being honest and taking posts from this forum and posting them in others. Funny how some members do that and don't even change their names. 

Yes exactly send to my BTC problem is a common problem for every users of this forum and it occurs due to unavailability of Bitcoin balance in yobit which is for a short period of time again by restoring the Bitcoin it get started.

It happens and there is no need for topics to be created on it anymore. Thank you for reminding us, so my fellow members, let's keep enjoying ourselves and wait for it to be restored. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

If friend this is something that happens very often but users create multiple topics about this affecting the forum in generating if waiting for that small inconvenience to be resolved

My dear this problem happens very often and sometimes it doesn't take much time but it can happen also on the contrary. Wait a few days and then the button will work. There is nothing to worry about it. 

On 3/5/2020 at 8:29 AM, KURTAULI said:

Yeah there are so meany posts about the send button not responding but, if you see some old posts they also say this but moderates maid clear post on a forum section, they said what you said and members just only have to see this posts before creating another same post saying its not paying, thanks for making this post.

Maybe the problem is some of us when we got a problem. We did not search for the answer here but to open again a thread with a same question. I hope we should learn to search for an answer than always asking for it in just one click