Deep Web and Bitcoin - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rush00

Deep Web and Bitcoin

Recently heard about the deep web, how it uses bitcoin and how the transactions made there are anonymus. to my current understanding of bitcoin every transaction is written in the blockchain and is known and can be seen by anyone. so my question is where is the anonymus transaction written?

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 7
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I myself am very interested in learning about Deep Web, I have done research on Deepweb, and there is more cryptocurrency and Bitcoin usage than Fiat currency, there are a lot of big transactions, which many people call MoneyLundering, in fact Deepweb is a deep dark world, where common.  People can't sink.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

On 3/5/2020 at 12:32 PM, Tammy J. Frazier said:

I myself am very interested in learning about Deep Web, I have done research on Deepweb, and there is more cryptocurrency and Bitcoin usage than Fiat currency, there are a lot of big transactions, which many people call MoneyLundering, in fact Deepweb is a deep dark world, where common.  People can't sink.

I recommend you that if you don't have enough security in your device like phone or laptop, then don't think about deep web, because it is so dangerous and you will be hacked in seconds, and bitcoin is the main payment method there, because the majority of their activities are illegal, so they are using some untracked payment method

• +1 3

There are methods such as tumblers and mixers that are using various techniques to hide the traces of Bitcoin transactions. Still lately Bitcoin has been abandoned by the black markets and they use privacy coins now such as Monero, Zcash and Dash. 

On 3/5/2020 at 10:35 AM, Rush00 said:

Recently heard about the deep web, how it uses bitcoin and how the transactions made there are anonymus. to my current understanding of bitcoin every transaction is written in the blockchain and is known and can be seen by anyone. so my question is where is the anonymus transaction written?

Yes, Bitcoin is most used in the deep (and dark) web because of its untraceable transactions. Your question is good, I think because there's no side information included in the transaction. There's only the wallet address of the sender and the receiver (and other information about the date and the fee). So, there's no other information about the sender or the receiver.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes Bitcoin is used on the Deep Web to pay and transfer criminals among themselves because they cannot be tracked by the police and know their location

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Bitcoin and deep web, for me I think it should more be of the light weight coins and deep web as this light weight coins are more faster than Bitcoin on transactions fees and scalability. Since I know the deep web is more of being anonymous when surfing there, a privacy coin too could be used as to avoid if exposure

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think that all Bitcoin transactions are done in the blockchain system, but for unknown transactions it is confused and difficult to track.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

THINK POSITIVE

You will not find transactions of anonymous cryptocurrencies that contained links. In fact, they are anonymous cryptocurrencies so that they are not visible to the eye. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

As far as I know, Deepweb is made for quite dark programs or jobs. I don't like Deepweb very much. Of course I am always a smart user, I am always awake and know how to work with it best.

• +1 1

So the transaction is visible and the address is also visible . But you can't tell who the address belongs to hence the anonymity.

• +1 1

Well, this one is the dark side of bitcoin orcryptocurrencyy because crypto being untrackable and secured it is said to be used for the transaction in the dark web but with that, we could see how secured crypto is.

• +1 1

I do not know about it, but perhaps that is done clearly except for the purpose that I bought or have given information about, which is what remains hidden to us at that moment in which the transaction takes place on the security to track it, I mean the place of my father has reached a value sent

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I'm sorry I don't know anything about this issue  hopefully I could help you a little bit I'm going to do more research on this and help you as soon as I can 

One of the most common reasons why everyone sees Bitcoin negatively is the uses that some make in the Dark Web and transactions in the Dark Web are done in secret. There is no specific category for writing transactions that I don't know, but mostly between people on their hidden private accounts.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No doubt both deep world and crypto world are working together. Its because both are not controlled by anyone. So therefor deep use crypto currencies. 

• +1 1

Dark web has maybe applications and special wallets i think this kind of web has its features for users because it is dangerous and if they didn't give a good experience people will be afraid to join.

• +1 1

Anyone can see the transactions written in the blockchain but can't identify who had written it exactly, that's why it's difficult to track those who had made transactions. The identity is hidden in this technology. So it's easier for people to work on deep web through cryptocurrencies, because no can identify them.

• +1 2

Bitcoin remains the primary payment currency on the dark or deep web, accepted across all marketplace of the dark web, but alt coins like Litecoins have been introduced and it is the dominant currency on dark web, Dark web  allows user to remain anonymous, with tor tools  encrypted technology, so tracking is impossible, blockchain TXID is just address of the sender and receiver. It will automatically change after one transaction.

• +1 2

Bitcoin transaction is done by deep web . There are many ways deep web use in Crypto world . Bitcoin and all Cryptocurrency are interlinked with deep way I think . But these things are same or not .

Edited by Jeet Narayan
  • -2 1
  • +1 1

The trick of such transactions is that when one person sends a cryptocurrency to another address, no one can identify it and that it is really his wallet, everyone can see the transaction, but no one knows who owns this wallet. 

• -1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

The use of bitcoin in the deep web is very true, they also use it for money laundering, trading illegal tools and others is something really impressive but it is not the fault of bitcoin if not the use they give it.

Deep web are dark web basically this sites run for illegal activities,this all sites are anonymous and they can't show their identity, so they works illegal way and they want payment through bitcoin, because this transaction are encrypted so bitcoin and deep web work together, because both are anonymous.

On 3/5/2020 at 2:35 PM, Rush00 said:

I think deep web and bitcoin has close relationship. Because maximum illegal activities happen in the deep web. And we can't track because of anonymous system. It's work on bitcoin same. Because also bitcoins transactions are anonymous.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Bitcoin transactions can be reviewed on the blockchain network, while privacy currencies like Dash and Monero support anonymity.