Where to Keep Some of Your BTC - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Where to Keep Some of Your BTC

Right now it's not very recommended to store your bitcoin in some exchanges because there has been a lot of hacking accidents in a lot of exchanges that could risk your bitcoin in them. You want to get bonuses such as fork of bitcoin? There are a lot of private wallet who support the fork of bitcoin since years ago, so even if you did not stored them in an exchanges, you could join the fork.

You can make use of trust wallet if your money isn't large. But if it is you better get a hardware wallet 

Yes you should keep your btc coins with the best exchanges so that you can also earn some interest in it and you can trade with such coins for gaining little profit, best place to store btc is the exchanges available like yobit, binance ,coinbase etc.

Choosing a wallet to keep your btc must be done with very very wise decisions to avoid it being stolen or hack. So in terms of wallet i do suggest to use a cold wallet,because it is an offline wallet so it is not prone on cyber hack or unauthorize access.

I think I have kept my coin on an online wallet and it seems to be safe up to now.

1 hour ago, Shahrukh hassan Sourov said:

My advice is that you should use a blockchain wallet to keep your bitcoin safe, I usually put some of my BTC in a blockchain wallet because the blockchain is now a very secure wallet and I have been using blockchain for a long time

Sure the blockchain wallet is the best wallet to use because they cannot steel people's coins because they are the controllers of the bitcoin

If you want to go for some long period then surely only suggestion is keep your bitcoins in your own wallet and keep keys very secure because its very important for you and your funds keep one thing in min never trust any site or exchange because its never been secure and good decion this is going to ruined your life so keep them in your own custody is very imprtant for safety.

If you want to save big money, the best option is hardware wallets, they are offline and very very secure. But never forget that if anything happens to this exchange, your entire portfolio will be lost.But we do know that many of the big exchanges like Binance, Jobit and others have protection or even reimbursement arrangements - the latest bailout case. However all care is slight. Never forget to enable all security settings

I only have few bitcoin but i also have multiple crypto currency token and i have invesent on yobit the 1% of yoda that i get on airdrop.and i also have 2% ok n it becouse i did invest on 2%daily on yoda.by the way in buy some other coins by using my earnings here in crypto talk.

On 2/10/2020 at 7:43 AM, CryptoAndMoney said:

All bitcoin are keep either in wallets or exchanges. Hardware wallets makes makes it safer. 

You should not keep your coins on exchange they are not secure and also not good.

On 10/13/2019 at 10:03 PM, Bnance10 said:

In the old days, just by keeping your BTC on some exchange, you can really earn some nice bonuses whenever it forked.

Anyone who earned a handsome free amount of BCH from their exchange will understand what I am talking about.

And then came some scamming deals!  I remeber after BCH, it was some sort of a would-be BTC fork called Segregated Witness (SegWit).  People were all excited and asked their own exchange if it would support that fork.  And the promoters of that would-be fork started to mislead the public about to which exchanges they should move their BTC.

In the end, that was it.  It was just a “would be” thing despites all the hype from the promoters.  The fork never happened.  The promises of those huge bonuses were never paid.

However, ever since that time, one special exchange has never stopped giving users free bonuses for keeping their BTC on its wallet.

And that special exchange is Yobit!

In recent days, YO tokens and SEX tokens (the name of one new) were given to BTC holders for free!  And they were by no mean small amounts of free money!  

So, instead of just buy btc and hope it will go up in price, try to use some of it on Yobit.  You can simply  use a portion of it to buy YO and hold both there and do nothing else.  At least a few times a year, you will be rewarded with free money for just keeping your money on Yobit.

All of what I’ve just said can be verified by a bunch of users, old and new, of this wonderful exchange called Yobit.

i think everybody didn't eligible for this. Because there always an amount require to get the fork bonus. Fork is the upgrade system of the coin. Some it improve the network, sometime it split the network and coin.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

The bitcoin i earn here in cryptotalk is transfer to my E-wallet. From Yobit withdrawal to our country exchange flatform. I feel secure because lot of my countrymen use it. You can cash out anytime in just a minute if bitcoin price goes up.

I save them there to make trading any time I feel and see the chartsbis good for that sooo when I put the coin in wallet I will always choose a wallet that have its own trade section loll. 

For main Bitcoin that i hold for long-term, i will choose to store it to lightweight wallet which put it on offline mode.

For the exchange, i prefer to use my spending amount which i split in portion, the portion for spending and the rest is for the investment model like YO.

Storing main Bitcoin to the exchange for a long term is the worse decision.

On 1/30/2020 at 10:23 PM, Crypto555 said:

Of course it's not always a good idea to just hold the bitcoin in your wallet when you could invest it in something and also make some profit. But only if you make sure the investment is safe 

Sometimes its just better to hodl your bitcoin and other coins in your wallet and wait for the price to go up in order to make a profit. Because investing them is risky sand you can lose them

I keep my tokens in my ether wallet and my coins in yobit exchange cause yobit wallets are very stable and secure 
but not all the exchanges platform is stable for holding cause some exchanges get down like cryptopia and what happened to it 
so I recommend Myeterwallet and yobit wallets 

The best place to store your BTC now is in a wallet. Look for a very good wallet with strong security features. Make sure you keep the 12 phrases to the wallet safe and share it with nobody.

When I want to store large amounts of currency for a long time I keep it in the protective platform and this platform is very very secure and not connected to the Internet, but when I want to keep small amounts for a short period I use a blockchain wallet This is a wallet connected to the internet and also safe

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I keep my bitcoins in my wallet. I use coinbase wallet and with private key and dual security I believe my money is safe. I am cherishing to buy a hard wallet

You can store your BTC in an online or hardware wallets but you must be cautious of hackers when dealing with online wallets I advice to always anable 2FA. when dealing with online wallet by doing so you will minimize chances of your wallet being hacked.

Hi dears, where to keep your bitcoins . The safest place to keep your bitcoins is that right place is yobit website is the best place to save your btc.

I have only few amount of bitcoin . That I invest in binance and yobit. I just start to work on crypto currencies  and have less experience. You share very good information about that. It is very beneficial. Thanks alot.