Where to Keep Some of Your BTC - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Where to Keep Some of Your BTC

Well trusted, secured and excellent services online wallets are very important to store your coins, right now in using three wallets and i spread my coins from those three to make my coins secure, and those wallets have different functionality for me, and because of that strategy that I build I don't lose or scammed, and also I make my coins grow even more.

I know that feeling, I am also the one that gets BCH from bitcoin hardfork. in my opinion it would not wrong for an exchanger to give binus, even though in the end they were deceived. what needs to be educated here is the user, and also be careful of bonuses or promotions like what you say on yobit.

On 12/26/2019 at 7:30 AM, faisalkhabirr said:

I have a little bitcoins with me which i have transformed into litecoins and then i kept them in my Yobit's wallet for a few moments then and there i Transact them into my coinbase wallet there i keep those lite coins. I feel safe my coins there

Don't keep your coins on yobit wallet it is not safe it is an exchange and not sure if it will be here for much long

I am always keep my crypto in Coinbase.When i get some crypto from any site then i keep them into coinbase wallet.Coinbase is most secure crypto wallet

when i think about keep bitcoin in wallet i didn’t find any secure way. how to know about secure wallet? please help me.i also want to know where i can exchange my bit coin   . 

On 10/13/2019 at 9:42 PM, Bnance10 said:

I said "Some", not "All" 🙂

I almost keep my BTC in coinsbase wallet because that is so much secure and good and i sell my all BTC when the market is go to high and soon the BTC market is go to high and it almost touch the 100,000 in 2020 because every time BTC will break his high and this time it will do this again and create a new high.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you very much for your vital information. I prefer coinbase to keep crypto and I always use it .this is very much safe and secure.

I think the only place where you keep some of Bitcoin is in your hardware wallet, there are many online wallet or also websites exchange who offer their wallets to hold, but at any time if they will be victim for hackers also you will be victim.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10/13/2019 at 9:03 PM, Bnance10 said:

In the old days, just by keeping your BTC on some exchange, you can really earn some nice bonuses whenever it forked.

Anyone who earned a handsome free amount of BCH from their exchange will understand what I am talking about.

And then came some scamming deals!  I remeber after BCH, it was some sort of a would-be BTC fork called Segregated Witness (SegWit).  People were all excited and asked their own exchange if it would support that fork.  And the promoters of that would-be fork started to mislead the public about to which exchanges they should move their BTC.

In the end, that was it.  It was just a “would be” thing despites all the hype from the promoters.  The fork never happened.  The promises of those huge bonuses were never paid.

However, ever since that time, one special exchange has never stopped giving users free bonuses for keeping their BTC on its wallet.

And that special exchange is Yobit!

In recent days, YO tokens and SEX tokens (the name of one new) were given to BTC holders for free!  And they were by no mean small amounts of free money!  

So, instead of just buy btc and hope it will go up in price, try to use some of it on Yobit.  You can simply  use a portion of it to buy YO and hold both there and do nothing else.  At least a few times a year, you will be rewarded with free money for just keeping your money on Yobit.

All of what I’ve just said can be verified by a bunch of users, old and new, of this wonderful exchange called Yobit.

Yes i agreed with you. the promoters are gaining benefit from earlier stage to date. But its better to earn small amounts from good offers as well as good airdrops. Yobit do an awesome job that no one exchange have done yet. i have used it its easy to use, fast, simple and user friendly. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

There are so many crypto wallets are available in market. Some are really nice. I recommend you two wallets, Blockchain and coinbase. Both wallets are very nice and they charge very low transaction fees than others wallet.

i keep my bitcoins to wallets to exchanges i holded some bitcoin on blockchain and some in binace exchange i not hold for bonus because many site scams

I kept my btc on coinbase mobile app and website.another is on binance.kucoin and also the most and very safe now the yobit exchange j stored here most of my bitcoins becouse i feel very safe here and it is easy to use.no need kyc 

There are so many wallets are available for keep bitcoin. Some wallets charge very high fees and some charges very low. I recommend you coinbase and blockchain as a best crypto wallet. They are very secure wallets of all time.

9 minutes ago, Soaib khan said:

i keep my bitcoins to wallets to exchanges i holded some bitcoin on blockchain and some in binace exchange i not hold for bonus because many site scams

I heared about blockchain and they say it is good in hold bitcoin as well as the fee is too low even also the binance who is now standing in top of any exchanger.and i also heared that there is a bounty now on blockchain wallet so i just try it ihope i will get some

1 hour ago, Dinesh09798 said:

There are so many crypto wallets are available in market. Some are really nice. I recommend you two wallets, Blockchain and coinbase. Both wallets are very nice and they charge very low transaction fees than others wallet.

Also I ntroduce you the yobit exchange now this one is great safe our money no need kyc easy to use and easy to withdraw also available here the exchanger,you can buy and sell other coins and also you can withdraw youre money at any time

if you are having bitcoin and you want it to make safe then i would suggest to buy a ledger nano wallet..that is the most secured wallet ..you can search it online

Hard fork is commonly used to create a coin hype. Now it is very less important and we do not listening about any coin hard fork. but most of exchanges are giving good benefits to hold bitcoin or other crypto currencies. 

I think the personal wallets that are online are very secure, and in all of them, I would consider it safe to deposit the rest of my Bitcoin currency

And whether I have to worry about my currency or my bitcoin or worry about my money, I can understand it all by myself or by my own search

To balance it all, take some Bitcoin in your secured wallet or just holding it for a while and half of the Bitcoin can be used in gambling or you can store it to exchanges. Just keep experimenting to this coins to have a perfectly planned strategy.

Coin base and blockchain are best option to safe my bitcoin and other crypto. There are many exchanges in the market. binance , payeer, cryptonator alpha btc, yobit, coinex and many more but I like yobit. Yobit is trusted and legit site.  You can store your cryptos on yobit wallet.

On 10/13/2019 at 10:03 PM, Bnance10 said:

In the old days, just by keeping your BTC on some exchange, you can really earn some nice bonuses whenever it forked.

Anyone who earned a handsome free amount of BCH from their exchange will understand what I am talking about.

And then came some scamming deals!  I remeber after BCH, it was some sort of a would-be BTC fork called Segregated Witness (SegWit).  People were all excited and asked their own exchange if it would support that fork.  And the promoters of that would-be fork started to mislead the public about to which exchanges they should move their BTC.

In the end, that was it.  It was just a “would be” thing despites all the hype from the promoters.  The fork never happened.  The promises of those huge bonuses were never paid.

However, ever since that time, one special exchange has never stopped giving users free bonuses for keeping their BTC on its wallet.

And that special exchange is Yobit!

In recent days, YO tokens and SEX tokens (the name of one new) were given to BTC holders for free!  And they were by no mean small amounts of free money!  

So, instead of just buy btc and hope it will go up in price, try to use some of it on Yobit.  You can simply  use a portion of it to buy YO and hold both there and do nothing else.  At least a few times a year, you will be rewarded with free money for just keeping your money on Yobit.

All of what I’ve just said can be verified by a bunch of users, old and new, of this wonderful exchange called Yobit.

I agree with you.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

We have many of store but I don't have a variety of btc however now i'm buying and selling my btc at one of the exchanges and if I want to keep it I keep it inside the electrum pockets and on-line pockets, I keep a few altcoin on myetherwallet. We must maintain our property safe and not be stolen

On 10/13/2019 at 9:38 PM, Parvez00022 said:

You can keep and withdraw your btc in paypal, it is safe.

I think you cannot withdrawal your bitcoin through the paypal. Paypal is a bank that is dealing only in the dollars in all over the world. But the bitcoin is a currency that you can only withdrawal in the crypto currency banks,

I keep my bitcoin and the other crypto coins on the exchange. And i have traded through these coins to earn the profit. But the exchanges are not the safe place to hold a large amount of bitcoin. I prefer you to use the hardware wallets.