Where to Keep Some of Your BTC - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Where to Keep Some of Your BTC

On 10/13/2019 at 11:31 PM, Saoha said:

I hold very little bit of Bitcoin right now. I keep my coins on Myetherwallet, trustwallet and wallets on exchanges like: Binance, kucoin, Hotbit. As long as any wallet is secure, I can keep the coin in it

Your opinion is correct and I agree that as long as any wallet feels safe and good to use, keep your coins in it as long as your coins feel safe, because in my opinion that a good wallet is the best and safe Myetherwallet.

On 11/28/2019 at 11:02 AM, jannatun said:

I do not know nothing to do in online how to do here where put keep btc i am a jobless boy i want some job in online but how do the online work nothing not understand .

you are in the right place to collect bitcoin , crypto talk give you 30 k satoshi daily i think its not a small amount if you hold it , buy a good coin with big project and hold it for long term and you will make good money , good luck 

Its more good and safely if you just need to keep holding your bitcoins its better in offline wallets or you can buy hardware wallets which is most safe

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

8 minutes ago, Luciferludz said:

Its more good and safely if you just need to keep holding your bitcoins its better in offline wallets or you can buy hardware wallets which is most safe

Yes offline wallet is more better for keeping our money safe but many people often lose their money from there if they will also keep their offline wallets safe then it will benefit. 

Thats a nice write up mate. As for me i keep most of my bitcoins split with some in my coinomi wallet for daily use and some in an old paper key wallet of mine. I also have a bit of btc left in some exchanges ie binance and localbitcoins.

Going exceptionally well time As i is with thee-BTC buying stage, therefore, is hacked and even forfeited all sorts of things do not remain ones own reductions with the buying stage and even recorded at a responsible accounts

You're right mate, Keeping some Bitcoin on few years before was really giving us many benefits like Bitcoin Cash & Gold forking and many more it's really different with today, I think keeping our asset (In case Bitcoin) You can convert it first and then save it on yobit investbox to get some profit.

I keep my bitcoin in a safe dompey and I believe because others like yobit and indodax wallet. I have a few assets but have a good security system.

On 10/13/2019 at 10:31 PM, Saoha said:

I hold very little bit of Bitcoin right now. I keep my coins on Myetherwallet, trustwallet and wallets on exchanges like: Binance, kucoin, Hotbit. As long as any wallet is secure, I can keep the coin in it

Yeah, you are right I agree with you, that Bitcoin Binance, keeping Kucoin is much safer. But I think Bitcoin should hold us now. Because the price can rise in the front. If we hold it now, I will get much profit later.

16 hours ago, Goodcoin said:

I also think so. But, some people always say that keeping money on exchange is not safe because the account could be hacked.

it must be because there was news that there was an exchanger who lost his assets so everyone was worried about keeping it there. but I never thought that far, because I believe that exchangers are also designed with guaranteed security.

My partner and i don't possess plenty of btc yet now i am investing my own btc with one of many deals of course, if I must retain that My partner and i retain that inside the electrum finances and also on the web finances, My partner and i help save several altcoin about myetherwallet. We have to retain our own resources risk-free rather than become ripped off

On 12/7/2019 at 1:15 PM, Pegem said:

Yes offline wallet is more better for keeping our money safe but many people often lose their money from there if they will also keep their offline wallets safe then it will benefit. 

Actually you you have 0% money theft if you are using offline wallets. But the safely of your money is on your hands because if you lose your private keys or recovery phrase, you'll not be able to recover your wallet never and no one will be able to inter your wallet without private keys

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 07/12/2019 at 13:09, ashua1 said:

en général, je ne les garde que sur yobit parce que je les vends à un prix plus élevé que les autres échanges que je négocie principalement en btc.

I am also of your opinion the price of Btc is high on Yobit, which offers a better trading opportunity, but also to win well during a transaction at an exchange site or the price is much less.

I think the best option recommend and safe, secure than other is to store your Bitcoins on your hardware wallet, like Ledger and Trezor....... Depend the amount of Bitcoin you have.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes i took my Zcash in a wallet and earned same amount YCash in a fork. but i think we should use hardware wallets to ensure the security of our coins.

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 13.10.2019 at 20:50, zenzero said:

I keep my altcoins scattered a little everywhere a little bit on coinomi a little bit on trust a little bit on electrum a little bit on binance and a little bit on yobit is better not to keep everything in one single wallet

I also have the main part of the tokens on my Ethereum wallet. And almost all altcoins I have on the wallets of developers. The exchange is not a significant part of the assets for trading.

On 10/13/2019 at 9:31 PM, Saoha said:

I also safe my coins in the wallet and also in exchange like yobit because yobit is a good exchange and it is best for us its secure and safe and its withdraw is so much fast so for mine yobit is best than the other online exchanges. Crypto is the best market in the world and its a real business.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I keep my coins in exchange and also in wallet. I have to keep it in exchange because I always have to wait until my crypto meet the minimum withdrawal amount. Once I am able to withdraw my crypto in exchange, I will transfer it to my wallet then I will store and hold some of my coins there.

On 10/14/2019 at 12:03 AM, Bnance10 said:

In the old days, just by keeping your BTC on some exchange, you can really earn some nice bonuses whenever it forked.

Anyone who earned a handsome free amount of BCH from their exchange will understand what I am talking about.

And then came some scamming deals!  I remeber after BCH, it was some sort of a would-be BTC fork called Segregated Witness (SegWit).  People were all excited and asked their own exchange if it would support that fork.  And the promoters of that would-be fork started to mislead the public about to which exchanges they should move their BTC.

In the end, that was it.  It was just a “would be” thing despites all the hype from the promoters.  The fork never happened.  The promises of those huge bonuses were never paid.

However, ever since that time, one special exchange has never stopped giving users free bonuses for keeping their BTC on its wallet.

And that special exchange is Yobit!

In recent days, YO tokens and SEX tokens (the name of one new) were given to BTC holders for free!  And they were by no mean small amounts of free money!  

So, instead of just buy btc and hope it will go up in price, try to use some of it on Yobit.  You can simply  use a portion of it to buy YO and hold both there and do nothing else.  At least a few times a year, you will be rewarded with free money for just keeping your money on Yobit.

All of what I’ve just said can be verified by a bunch of users, old and new, of this wonderful exchange called Yobit.

What? Really YO and SEX are just fork of bitcoin in yobit? I feel bad to myselft for not knowing this. Now YO and SEX are in good price especially YO.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Yes good question , I think coin base or binance are the right place to keep your bitcoin to sleep. Dont take it out to sell . It will rise and some good appreciation point you can sell.  

I didn't really like to keep my Bitcoin or other crypto on exchanges wallet. We never know if something happen and cause that exchange to go scam or maybe get attacked by hacker. For me i feel safer to keep my crypto assets on crypto wallet like trust, myetherwallet, etch. And it will be better to split all of the asset in few wallets. Large amount of crypto will attract hacker so and also we need to follow simple rules. Don't keep all of your eggs in the same basket.

I am save some my Bitcoin in my wallet.

I prefer choose wallet because there is in our control. So we can know where the coin is going. But the problem is when the price Bitcoin going down like now, i see not going profitable if i only keeping.

So i going to trade my Bitcoin to altocoin to get some profit. Sometimes i lose and sometimes profit, but overall i can gain profit better than keep it to holding.

Another source to growing my Bitcoin is saving in faucet where give me 4% interest annually. Maybe small but enough than nothing.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

i always prefer to put my cryptocurrencies on exchanges.i put it over multiple exchanges not on single one.for that i prefer yobit,Binance and kucoin.coinbase is also preferred if you are just holding not trading.

Yes those tokens were given to the btc holders free and the price was noticable..few days ago, yobit gave us air coin free through an airdrop and we could sell it in 30$+

Bengali?

View this Topic

Now i many tokens on myetherwallet some in trust wallet some in coinomi well i never keep my funds in exchanges wallet after i have listened about binance hacking idax CEO missing and many other incidents