Where to Keep Some of Your BTC - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Where to Keep Some of Your BTC

On 12/7/2019 at 5:06 PM, Luciferludz said:

Its more good and safely if you just need to keep holding your bitcoins its better in offline wallets or you can buy hardware wallets which is most safe

Well, suggestions like this that we are looking for to secure bitcoin to be better and safer than anyone, including hackers, moreover this wallet is an offline wallet so in the future we will buy a wallet that is hardware to secure bitcoin.

Hardware wallet is the best way to store but it is costly. so you can find best wallets like blockchain to store coins

hmmm nice question sir,i want  keep some amount bitcoins in my Binance account because i want exchange bitcoin to some other crypto-currencies,so i like to save my bitcoin in my binance and other amounts in my bitcoin wallet

Exchanges and e-wallet services are hot wallets, and are pretty insecure than having a cold wallet or a hardware wallet. Remember that in hot wallets, you don't own the address, since you don't have the private keys (the exchange handles them).

For trades, it's okay to store that there. But for long-term storage, cold/offline wallets are better.

Yes, you can hold some btc in yobit exchange. here you will get yo tokens for holding btc. you can put your btc to the yobit investbox for getting btc reward in daily basis or weekly basisi.

I used to store my butcoins in yobit.net and i used apps coins.ph because this is a highly secured wallets they are assure to you that it will be steal by hackers and scammers, in yobit, you can roll your coins like in invest box and traiding to doubled or tripled your price.

On 12/8/2019 at 8:58 PM, Luciferludz said:

Actually you you have 0% money theft if you are using offline wallets. But the safely of your money is on your hands because if you lose your private keys or recovery phrase, you'll not be able to recover your wallet never and no one will be able to inter your wallet without private keys

Yeah that is the case and in this case we cannot say that we have 0% chances of loses but if someone will steal our private key and they will hack our money. 

yes yobit is a good exchange as well. and thanks for sharing nice information. this forum teaches me a lot. i have joined 1st time this type of forum. its really a nice way to get knwoledge.

I have some bitcoin on binance , as i am confident of the security that the website has, and also for the fact that it's the highest rated exchange, even better than coinbase for me. The most part i hold on ledger nano where i own my keys. 

4 minutes ago, Maxtron73 said:

I have some bitcoin on binance , as i am confident of the security that the website has, and also for the fact that it's the highest rated exchange, even better than coinbase for me. The most part i hold on ledger nano where i own my keys. 

But we know that recently binance was also hacked and that was small amount so they paid from their pocket but what will happen if someone hack all of their money? Try to not trust on that exchanges which have chances of hacking.

On 10/13/2019 at 7:38 PM, Parvez00022 said:

You can keep and withdraw your btc in paypal, it is safe.

As I thought from experts that's its not safe to concerned bitcoin transactions with PayPal, I've heard that it is not safe cause sometime your bitcoins might be not arrived in your account

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

You could always claim the forked BCH from your ledger or any other wallet you held. Still if there is an incentive of giving away the forked coins and actively traded by an exchange, as Yobit was doing, then it is certainly a plus. I remember Binance started having really high volumes when they announced support for Bitcoin Diamond. It was a great move that brought them to first place.

surely I would never keep my bitcoins on an exchange but I would keep them divided into four equal parts on a nano x ledger, on a paper wallet, on an android app (coinomi) and on exodus for pc

Basically, I am always trying to keep my BTC into a wallet which I think safer the keeping cryptocurrency into the exchange.

create paper wallet and store it for long term , there is no chance of getting hacked , because it is always offline , and you are the only person who can access it 

if you trade, whether you want to or not, you have to keep your funds on the exchange, and if it is a hold, then nothing is better than a cold or hardware wallet.and I agree with you, yobit is trustworthy

That is why I prefer to store cryptocurrency on the exchange! Many consider it risky. But if the exchange is large, then there is no risk. And there are free giveaways of coins.

On 10/13/2019 at 9:33 PM, Bnance10 said:

In the old days, just by keeping your BTC on some exchange, you can really earn some nice bonuses whenever it forked.

Anyone who earned a handsome free amount of BCH from their exchange will understand what I am talking about.

And then came some scamming deals!  I remeber after BCH, it was some sort of a would-be BTC fork called Segregated Witness (SegWit).  People were all excited and asked their own exchange if it would support that fork.  And the promoters of that would-be fork started to mislead the public about to which exchanges they should move their BTC.

In the end, that was it.  It was just a “would be” thing despites all the hype from the promoters.  The fork never happened.  The promises of those huge bonuses were never paid.

However, ever since that time, one special exchange has never stopped giving users free bonuses for keeping their BTC on its wallet.

And that special exchange is Yobit!

In recent days, YO tokens and SEX tokens (the name of one new) were given to BTC holders for free!  And they were by no mean small amounts of free money!  

So, instead of just buy btc and hope it will go up in price, try to use some of it on Yobit.  You can simply  use a portion of it to buy YO and hold both there and do nothing else.  At least a few times a year, you will be rewarded with free money for just keeping your money on Yobit.

All of what I’ve just said can be verified by a bunch of users, old and new, of this wonderful exchange called Yobit.

Nowadays there is many options for earning. Some days before we keep our funds or btc in exchanges or Wallet and waiting for the increase. But now we can earn without doing anything. The exchanges offering a very good feature like investbox in yobit. Also staking or lending like this. This can bring effortless income to us. 

I usually keep my Bitcoin balance to Coinbase because it was secure and easy to sell my Bitcoin. So far, I never experience some problems on Coinbase.

On 10/13/2019 at 9:38 PM, Parvez00022 said:

I keep my BTC in the coinbase wallet because that is safe for me and i am using this from long time and i buy coins in the yobit exchange because these both are safe and secure for me. Now this time so many fake wallet and exchanges are in the market and they just give us loss not profit, thats why i use the old wallets and exchanges.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/13/2019 at 9:38 PM, Parvez00022 said:

Is paypal supports to store the cryptocurrency in the paypal account.?

I think the most secure wallet is the hardware wallet  that is  offline mode. and the hackers can't hack the wallet.

The most popular hardware wallet is nano ledger s

7 hours ago, man002 said:

It is better to have a cold wallet then save the private keys in email, usb, cloud storage or your computer, YoBit is a really interesting exchange, but any exchange can be closed. Its lightning at any time

yes i know that exchanges could be closed, not to mention hacked and left with no money to pay you, so i understand the risk.

I personally think the best way to store your bitcoin is to keep then in a safe e wallet, chose an e wallet that you can trust and that you know will keep your money safe.