Algorand Unlocks 50 Million ALGO? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Renija

Algorand Unlocks 50 Million ALGO?

Algorand Unlocks 50 Million ALGO from total supply! what do you think regard this news? 

is this unlock will caused the dump happend on ALGO coin?

let have disccus regarding this news 

Full Article : Here

Get Airdrop Information : https://airdrop-ash.xyz

• +2 1

This is my first time I heard about this Algorand and ALGO coin, so thank you for sharing and we will be attentive to this topic when more expert members introduce their knowledge about that here......

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It seems to me that you posted the article in the wrong topic. You should have posted an article on the subject of Airdrops / Bounties. As for the drop, I do not really like this drop, it looks more like a scam.

I had never heard of this currency, I will gather more information about it, to see what your project is about. It is good to learn about this type of information, thanks for the information.

I entered the website of the news you gave, I had the opportunity to examine a little. I don't know much about this subject, but this kind of thing seems to me like a waste of time. Maybe I'm thinking wrong. Of course, this is my personal opinion. Also, I keep a very long distance to Airdrops.

Probably they figured out that they have to sell their premined coins at some point, following Ripple's example. I'msure that this situation is not something investors would enjoy.

On 3/2/2020 at 12:30 AM, Renija said:

Algorand Unlocks 50 Million ALGO from total supply! what do you think regard this news? 

It is staking reward program means the people who are already staking AGLO coins they would get one AGLO for one AGLO they have. And it would not going to increase its supply because this 50 millions coins are part of 200 millions coins which are already hold for staking reward program. So it would not dump price.

Quite promising cryptocurrency Algorand. It can be traded on any cryptocurrency exchange exchanges. Algorand costs today, not so expensive. 

I have no idea about that also Algo will n9t let its coun to fall apart that is my point.

Well ALGO coin is unknown to me and I haven't heard about it before and I have no idea about it but I found it on the market cap when I searched for it and it looks good and is also mining

THINK POSITIVE

I think , if they are increasing the supply that can surely affect the market price of coin from Algorand project. We are very close to Bitcoin halving, because that create the limited supply of BTC in the  market. Some project start staking service to limit the supply. 

To be honest with you, I haven't heard about this project but when they unlock 50 million of theirs cryptocurrency that basically gives people an opportunity to buy more.

It will not affect much. I find that this opening by Algo will not contribute to stopping price tensions. In fact, I do not have detailed information on this to explain it well.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is the first time that I hear about this currency or symbol, and I prefer to always choose to work with the use of very popular currencies and the high price. As for your post, it is my wrong section, so you should pay attention next time

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

According to my crypto knowledge I can't heard this Algorand coin name previously, so I don't no any latest update are news, but you share this information means you know this coin, so this coin developers unlock 50 million coins means they want to spread this coin more and buy peoples in cheap Price's.

I think the price will fall if they are offered for sale on the market, so a big dump is likely to happen, because market depends on supply and demand.

50 millions  is such  a big number  of coins . If they unlock such a big number of coins it will effect surely the price . Price may dump down fastly

unlocking a huge  amount of coins at a time will directly impact on the price of that coin or token.because after getting unlock everybody want to buy or sell it .in most of cases selling quantity will be more compare to buying

I never liked this coin and I think it is a fraudulent currency so we must verify it by conducting a lot of research and as for your participation I have put it inside the wrong section and the correct section is Airdrops

I think that this big pumping in ALGO coin will raise the price but will return to decline after that and it needs strong support for the project to keep the price

Life is great and enjoy it

On 3/3/2020 at 6:24 AM, tienda said:

This is my first time I heard about this Algorand and ALGO coin, so thank you for sharing and we will be attentive to this topic when more expert members introduce their knowledge about that here......

Well, we have a same thing mate, i didn't also know about from this ALGO coin and thanksnl for him to share some little information here in this forum, i will do some research from my own about from this ALGO to know some deeply information from it.

10 hours ago, mdmusa said:

maybe they complete that following ripple's example they'd need to sell their algo Coins at some purpose. Yes, most likely the currency rate can come back down once unlocking. These fifty million coins square measure a part of the hundred million coins that square measure already being command for the awards program.this can this may this can increase the demand and also the market value will begin to rise. . we have a tendency to square measure terribly near to half Bitcoin, because it creates a restricted provide of BTC within the market. Some comes begin stacking services to limit provide.

Yes I think that you are right because it's great to have cryptocurrency and zi think that it is Great that they unlocked that amount of money and I think that it can help more users to earn because the price of bitcoin will rise. 

On 3/2/2020 at 3:00 AM, Renija said:

I not hear that news yet. 

Thanks for the link you shared, let me read the news so I can relate to this topic. 

I hope that's a legit news because in this day many false news were spread. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 3/2/2020 at 2:18 PM, Alice P. Jackson said:

Algorond unlocks 50 million LGOs. If it does, then many people will be able to work.

That's right and that's actually a good news to consider, I can't think the side effects of that but I think there's no problem although that thing happen. 

Maybe many people will benefits of unlocking 50 million LGOs. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c