Algorand Unlocks 50 Million ALGO? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Renija

Algorand Unlocks 50 Million ALGO?

On 5/3/2020 at 3:29 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

50 millions  is such  a big number  of coins . If they unlock such a big number of coins it will effect surely the price . Price may dump down fastly

Yes I think that you are right because 50 million is truly a big number and I think that it is not easy to earn that so I think that if they can unlock that then it will be great for the people that have access in that coin and cryptocurrencies. 

I think this is the most common airdrop distribution! Because, many sites thus wind up users, that is, altcoins that they distribute - they become very cheap, and in fact, few people are interested. This is the problem of all the troubles! You will get $ 10 instead of the promised one - just $ 1!

I consider Algorand one of the strong cryptocurrency projects, and Algorand has made several airdrops and the price continues with an upward trend, so I am confident in the future of this cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

On 3/1/2020 at 8:00 PM, Renija said:

Algorand Unlocks 50 Million ALGO from total supply! what do you think regard this news? 

is this unlock will caused the dump happend on ALGO coin?

let have disccus regarding this news 

Full Article : Here

Get Airdrop Information : https://airdrop-ash.xyz

Well from experience with crypto currencies. Whenever there is a too much supply them the value of the coin will go down. I really wished that they had set a limited supply since inception and never go above it come what may. Well this is just an indication that the coin will dumb.

I am looking for some coins that are top and I didn't know a lot about Algorand but it was advertised a lot. The unlocking of coins means that there is a plan and if the locked coins are too many then this means the plan is probably to make the developers rich easily. I hope this is not happening with Algorand. It is not one of the top crypto but I would love to have more information like a short review.

Also I am not going to click this link that redirects to something I've never seen before.

Edited by yonkii
Expressed differently

Algo crypto currency is also popular crypto currency and this will directly affect on the price of the Algo. Because this is big supply which has unlocked.

• +1 1

Frankly, I do not have any information about a currency ALGO and I wish I had explained more details about this currency, its project and its price in order to be informed about the news of this currency. As for your question, the more the offer will increased, the price will decrease and vice versa.

I never cared about this coin but I thought it was mineable. According to coingecko it will have 10 billion coins as total supply so I don't know what to think. How can they unlock coins when this is mined? A presentation would be required to reply to the question set by OP.

image.png.76a7f736ab24171b8c6dae7cedccb65e.png

Unblock of 50million is a welcome development for the forum because it will help members in group to work hard and participate assiduously in other things patent to group.

On 3/2/2020 at 12:00 AM, Renija said:

Algorand Unlocks 50 Million ALGO from total supply! what do you think regard this news? 

is this unlock will caused the dump happend on ALGO coin?

let have disccus regarding this news 

Full Article : Here

Get Airdrop Information : https://airdrop-ash.xyz

This is huge amount of coin it can cause dump for coin. But if it's not gonna dump then it will cause price drop significantly because many holders will sell immediately for initial price jump they will cash out their coins likely the air drop, bounty hunters do with projects. They have to release slowly for price control. 

• +1 1

I am not known a lot about this coin, it is one that is not doing a lot to perform in trader and I am overlook it. What is unlock means they are increase the supply? This to me looks that they are want to sell all these tokens and will create price pressure for downside.

Algo is a good crypto currency and many are earning from this and we all know that if it has the users so they know how much it is good for everyone.

I am not following this cryptocurrency, 50 million as a number may be a lot, but if the coin has billions in numbers then it could be a modest amount. For any reason I am against all that tokens and coins held by developers and teams, that suddenly unload them and dump in exchanges. All of that makes zero sense to invest in any of these projects and clear explanation from them would be required.

• +2 1

Makes me think that there is no reason to trust any project that has kept tokens in escrow, as these were created without any effort put by miners but were just airdropped by the team in their wallets, in my opinion all these crypto together with forks of Bitcoin are all ridiculous overpriced and not worth to be taken as an investment.