Best Trading Article I've Seen - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Best Trading Article I've Seen

When a trader looses money, it's not actually lost - it's simply transferred to another person whose trade was profitable! One of the best cryto strategies I've ever seen is this one: http://pumperspicks.com/ultimate-altcoin-buying-strategy/

It tells you that you have to do the opposite of what everyone else is doing, ie. "buy fur coats in summer!"

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

Yes, a great and useful article
I think the idea is excellent to save money and get better profits
Because the coats in the summer reduce the price because no one uses them
Thanks

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I took a few minutes to glance through the post and it's a top quality article not the usual "by the dip" and "sell when there's FOMO" articles loitering around. I already bookmarked the page and will do more reading later.

• -1 1

Very good article. Technical writing, in the sense of all, is an article from which you have something to learn.

It would be ok to make a post with the best lesson-articles in cryptocurrencies.

• -1 1

Every trader has lost some amount of money he learn. A trader will only lose his money when they are willing to give up. It is all about being smart. The market will go up and down and if it goes one way it has to go the other way at some point. So do not lose hope and get your head in game.

• Useful or interesting 2

The website doesn't work .any way it's the rules of the game every where you go when you lose some things there is some one in the world who win it every where you go is like that the nature is like that that is what we call the butterfly effect 

Le 05/12/2019 à 20:28, Syedbesharat a déclaré:

Chaque commerçant a perdu une certaine somme d'argent qu'il apprend. Un commerçant ne perdra son argent que s'il est disposé à abandonner. Il s'agit d'être intelligent. Le marché va monter et descendre et s'il va dans un sens, il doit aller dans l'autre sens à un moment donné. Alors ne perdez pas espoir et mettez la tête dans le jeu.

I am from your point of view my friend, no one loses his money unless he first loses his trust and becomes more reckless in trading because without the desire and the hope, you will always be a bad loser.

• Useful or interesting 1

In fact, the link does not work, but I liked this idea of "buying coats in winter", meaning doing the opposite of what all people usually do. What a crazy idea but bold and beautiful at the same time to do everything that others do not expect it is a risky strategy but it may be successful in most of the time.

You learn more when you meet and talk one day with your customers than a week of brainstorming meetings, watching competitors for a month, or researching the market for a year. Yeah being trade we must have confident 

On 10/13/2019 at 7:25 PM, williamz902 said:

When a trader looses money, it's not actually lost - it's simply transferred to another person whose trade was profitable! One of the best cryto strategies I've ever seen is this one: http://pumperspicks.com/ultimate-altcoin-buying-strategy/

It tells you that you have to do the opposite of what everyone else is doing, ie. "buy fur coats in summer!"

It is called the reverse psychology. In trading there are traders who does not go with the flow and those traders are only few. But to do that you must always have some many reserves since  you are always looking for the dips during the bearish moments.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

I am also read this articles. Really this articles is very helpful for us. If you follow it then you can trade your coin.

As a trader's a trader's we must be need to follow this articles. Because if you follow this articles then you can easily work in this forum.

Well for me I'm just reading some tips and techniques in this forum in terms of trading, well as I do trading the experience I have can be helpful to know what can I do next, some article can be helpful but some of it it's content is just the same that others saying. 

I took a moment to read your post and i found it as a best and usefull post .i think everyone should follow to this post's points to get risk free trade and a good profit.

Seems the article is not working, I'm so interested this kind of strategy of trading that you shared with us. But it seems this article point that buy at low price then hold. Well I don't know what is in the article.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Is good to share this strategy with as . Because in this way we can mac a strategy for as we can work with it and earn more money ftom trading.

Actually its true that if one trader suffer loss then it means that the other trader would be in a profitable position due to his trading so it depends upon the rates and the timing which matters and decide are you in profit or not. 

I agree with that and it is intended for a coin like bitcoin or any other top 3 coin now a days and you can think that you just store your coin there then you can take it when it rise.

• Useful or interesting 1

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

If you follow this article then you can easily work in this forum. It is very useful for traders. We will receive a lot of business information, Thank you very much for sharing the best trading posts with us.

21 hours ago, Alex122 said:

This whole thing with trading cannot be learned from a single article. You will have to spend lots of time in the market learning all strategies and tricks by yourself. Because with experience comes the profit 

Yes right agree with you, trading it's not easy that way we need to spend more time and energy to collect all available information and then practice little bit and learn by experience

Oh, an interesting article, which sounds ridiculous but actually very true and very convincing, this is a strategy and it is a suggestion of profit for users. It's like an idea of saving and earning when buying low value.

On 10/13/2019 at 4:25 PM, williamz902 said:

I have searched this article but due to some technical issues i think the link is not working. But this seems really a good topic to read and understand the hidden secrets of trading.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Profit is taking money from a hasty person and putting it in the pocket of the person who is patient. This market depends on seizing opportunities. You must be a skilled hunter and know where to eat the shoulder.

On 10/13/2019 at 1:25 PM, williamz902 said:

sadly the link is now broken, if you open the link it says "this site can't be reached".

did you save it? or can you just say what that article was about? i'm just curious now

Thanks for the article, hope it will help me to increase my profit in trading. Sometimes trading can be lucky because i didn't have any skills before and i was earning good amount in localbitcoins trading but for now i believe i will improve in trading.

Time is the ultimate weapon!