Best Trading Article I've Seen - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Best Trading Article I've Seen

Thanks for sharing such informative article here,I think it's very useful for anyone espicially newcomers who want to do trading and became successfull. In my opinion seniors and expertise are best source of gaining skills and basic knowledge about trading. So keep in touch with seniors to became successfull.

Probably this example doesn't work for crypto. The crypto exchanges for future and high leverage have everything covered, being always against the trend or the most of traders will not be profitable either. You need to have a unique strategy that you are confident and let the trade go there.

Its very good article and thank you so much for your article. It give me lot of information and I learnt many points in your article. In trading we should be prepare yourself for every situation because in trading rise and fall are happening.

• +3 1

Such informative articles are needed to be read to get information about the trading strategy. It will also be helpful if you lost ones and want to try again but need some motivation. 

Fur coats has the least prices in summer and it is very wise to buy them at that time, I think people who take opportunities are wise people and they are the ones who make a really good amount of money in short time, because they think in a different way from everybody else and the see things no one else can see. So it is better to buy coins in a dumb because it is the least price you can get. 

@williamz902

This is what we do in my country every season. We buy clothes of winter in the summer and vice versa!

As for cryptocurrencies, this is what generates liquidity or change in price, i.e. There have to be a losing side and a winning side to keep the market going.

He gave really good advice. Trends often make some people lose, while others gain. We can say that it is nice to buy fur in the summer, and buy a bikini in the winter. :)

This plan is good, but it does not always work, so many times if you do it, you will lose a lot of money, but I agree with you when many people exit from a currency to fall, do not go out because the investigator has to achieve a new goal.

One of the best articles is knowing how to manage capital, following good currency recommendations, as well as controlling emotions and not greed. 

• +1 1

On 13/10/2019 at 12:25 PM, williamz902 said:

When a trader looses money, it's not actually lost - it's simply transferred to another person whose trade was profitable! One of the best cryto strategies I've ever seen is this one: http://pumperspicks.com/ultimate-altcoin-buying-strategy/

It tells you that you have to do the opposite of what everyone else is doing, ie. "buy fur coats in summer!"

Hmmm I must comment that this is really nice and a pure truth. Everything is based on experienced and we gain that in different ways. Thanks for sharing this.

I can't access the link. The link is not working. So it is best if you give another new link. Try to take a screenshot of this post and post here. It will be good for others. 

On 13/10/2019 at 12:25 PM, williamz902 said:

When a trader looses money, it's not actually lost - it's simply transferred to another person whose trade was profitable! One of the best cryto strategies I've ever seen is this one: http://pumperspicks.com/ultimate-altcoin-buying-strategy/

It tells you that you have to do the opposite of what everyone else is doing, ie. "buy fur coats in summer!"

Wow! This is really something I haven't thought about. You really do make a point and I'm really amazed seeing this. Losing money in trading is terrible and difficult cos if the heartbreak and the rest.

You can learn more when you meet and talk with your customers one day than when you spend a week brainstorming meetings, watching a month of competitors or researching the market for a year. Yes being a trade we must have confidence.

Normally the trade is like this, but what is really not profitable is to do operations against the blockers for this same never loses, the trade against them is very manipulated, for this I always recommend cryptographic trade because it is extremely difficult to manipulate the network encryption and for this reason it is the best option for real-time trading with future leverage.

On 10/13/2019 at 4:25 PM, williamz902 said:

I think you are right. If you lose your money in trade actually this money is transferred to other trader who was profitable. Crypto is best for investing. Crypto is very profitable currency like a bitcoin. 

Of course I think when it comes to trading you have to be careful about everything every time I think because you have to pay attention to everything you have to know everything in the article in English the way you think you need to know everything about training then you have to work  Have to

• +1 1

Buying when others are scared or as traders say, when there is blood on the streets, is probably the best time to do massively. Unless you have invested in a ponzi that is collapsing this is the best we should be doing.

I do not follow any crypto articles. I follow YouTube for news about crypto, but I will follow blogs because I have noticed that it is very important from the advice of others. 

There are many articles of different authors about the digital currency so I also advised to all member to keep well connected to Google and the social media and always search for the digital articles because these articles will also a good helpful for you and your work on it because this article will be able to do how to talk with other people in the whole world and how to earn much and more profitable learning through this site.

1 hour ago, Ghaziosman said:

Reading articles trading good strategy, learn important point and this point in trading, every successful trading and platform is based reason reading superior articles, thank you for sharing information with us. 

It is indeed a good one but we shouldn't rely only on this instead we should also seek help from senior members in this forum who are expert in trading cryptocurrencies because two(2) head is better than one(1) and the more you learn the more you see.

It is true that when it comes to business, you must plan ahead and move forward with the strength to bear the risk of the business. And you will benefit if you go ahead in this way.

This idea may be correct because the money we win comes from the mistakes of others only, but we cannot always adopt this plan in all of our dealings.

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing such a good article. Such posts are always appreciable but I think it's not a recommended act to share links at the forum as there are a lot scammers around so people fear to open the libk and so misses such good writings.

Thank you friend for these valuable benefits, but you are not generally accurate that when someone loses in the field of trading in particular, another person is winning because trading is simply a clear thing, and people who enter the same business generally win when the currency rises all of them and lose when the currency all falls.  Generally speaking, nobody wins on anyone’s account. Thank you very much.