Best Trading Article I've Seen - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Best Trading Article I've Seen

The shared link site is not available now. But anyway,your actually right,when we lose,its not actually loses it passes only on another trader which did better than us. But those failures we made is just a lesson for us to know what to do next.

One of the good things about crypto is that using it can teach a lot of new things and make sense.  Through which there are many benefits to trade and investment.  So I think everybody should take an idea from it.

On 2/24/2020 at 12:10 AM, discompte said:

I took a couple of minutes to look through the post and it's a best quality article not the regular "by the plunge" and "offer when there's FOMO" articles dallying around. I as of now bookmarked the page and will do more perusing afterward.

you're really right, when we lose, it doesn't really lose it just surpasses another trader who does better than us. But the failures we did were just a lesson for us to know what to do next. So I think people should get an idea from it.

A very good strategy, why buy fur coats in the summer because they were cheap then, it's like holding up to get rich in the winter. Truly this is a great strategy

Trading articles make a lot of difference in the long run and it makes a lot of difference that hasn't been witnessed for a very long time and we all should expect the best at all times .

actually this is true,our money that was lose is being transfered only on a person who did better. its just a like ponzi scheme where the profit you get is from another person who lose and vice versa.

Losing money in Tadawul is very bad and makes you more attentive than the previous time and makes you very patient in order not to rush to make a decision before making sure of it again. This is a good thing and you have a certain strategy that depends on him to gain his experience

17 hours ago, kingofsay said:

. Writing art is something that all your comments can learn. sellers lose money when they are invited to quit smoking. The problem is being smart. The market goes up and down and if you keep going you have to go the other way. So do not wait to lose and get your head in the game.

There is a lot of website that have a good article about trading specially the most famous like cointelegraph and coinsutra and others , we need to read a lot to be infrmed 

You give birth to excellent assess of btc to start exchanging. Be that as it may, don't bounce into exchanging without knowledge it appropriately. set off here exhibit plenty of hazard in crypto trading.It is simply my sensitivity and notion on the off good fortune that you hardship to disagree with me you can.It is individual my assumption and brain wave on the off hazard that you destitution to change with me you can.

Yes I totally agree with you I read this article.  In truth it is very helpful to all traders.  Reading this will be very helpful for all business people.  Which I think is very good for them.

Relating to at the same time look over this content. This is very for experienced traders. However, to do that you ought to generally have certain countless reserves while you happen to be at all times in need of any dips through bearish memories

Sometimes doing the opposite of garbage can help us to win a breakthroughIt makes a difference in what I think is a great system to create a viable trades

Yes, the business strategy may be good and contrary to what other people are doing in order to achieve profitable deals and certainly when someone loses there is another person who made a profit

THINK POSITIVE

It is a useful and good article, and it shows that the right time to buy an order is necessary in order to achieve good profits and opportunities must be seized

Life is great and enjoy it

On 2/16/2020 at 12:22 PM, Sayour Arabi said:

This article is very useful for us . I say thank your for sharing this on this forum . 

Trading is not as simple as the way we need to spend more time and energy to gather all available information and then practice a little and learn from experience. I think it will help us a lot. I want to use this site. This is very helpful for me.

On 2/23/2020 at 4:30 AM, Rameez lie said:

The market will go up and down and if it goes one way it has to go the other way at some point. So do not lose hope and get your head in game.

Good planning and avoiding common trading mistakes are the surest way to achieve success in this area and avoid exposure to losses that will threaten. the rules of the game every where you go when you lose something there is a number one in the world who win it every where you go is so the properties are like that which is what we call effects butterfly

This is a very useful article and i do understand the concept of doing the opposite of what everyone else is doing. If we take your example of buying fur coats in summer, these fur coats would be worth a lot more in winter and will be much cheaper when bought in summer. Hence the profit that you are able to achieve from this.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I can continue your opinion that it is worth buying fur coats in summer and selling in winter at a high price. This testifies and will definitely lead to being in the black.

although article write the real fact that one person losses and other person earned from crypto market it means this is person to person market. Exchanges has only commissions for their customers services and trading fee for them. 

I'm.follower of arab forums also, and i saw topic from trader, says " Your loses Is another one earnings? " but I'm sure thats wrong because market has buyer and seller and without only one from them, won't be market! You buy at 1000$ from seller then you sell at 1100$ to buyer, so no any link between winner and losser. That what i think also from your topic.

On 2/25/2020 at 12:52 PM, Sinha masum1 said:

The post and it's top quality article are generally not expected around "by Deep" and "When is FOMO on sale".  I have already bookmarked the page and think I will read more later.

Sometimes trading can be lucky because I don't have any previous skills and I have made a lot of money in localbitcoin trading but now I believe I will improve the trading. it doesn't really lose it just surpasses another trader who does better than us. But the failures we did were just a lesson for us to know what to do next.

The excellent trading article i have seen.  And the nice trading article is to pick the proper cash for trading.  due to the fact if i'm buying and selling with the proper cash i will get plenty of income in a short time.

• +1 1