Collect Coin in Faucets - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fun hung

Collect Coin in Faucets

When I was beginner at crypto world I was used to using faucet for earning but then I realize that I am wasting my money. So I will suggest everyone to not waste your time at faucets,

You are right to work in the faucets is very tired and a waste of time, it is paid in very small quantities and the fees for withdrawing it are high and you need months to be able to withdraw $ 1 of them and this is a very small amount

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

collect coins faucet is good faucet hub faucet pay and coinpot is the legit faucet to collect free coins but how much time you spent to collect 5 or 6 satoshis because the claim amount of sat depends the price when bitcoin price grows your claim reward reduce when btc price down you claim high sat so l think claim sat in free faucet time waste work 

Many people are being disappointed for faucets because they are getting a low profit by participating for its program, they are participating in other programs like here in this forum instead of joining faucets.

I’ve been doing faucets also last year. But it is such a waste of time and efforts. Plus my eyes getting irritated as the pop ups keep on going out several pages you need to close and some virus coming out. I stopped because it is just a waste.

You're wrong ,my opinion faucet is not a waste of time for me.if you only give time to recruit active referral and gain some of their referral comision .I'm sure you won't say that faucet is waste of time.im working on faucets and got lots of referral by posting my links in social media per day.and as compensation for that. I'm receiving passive income everyday without doing anything.

i think the same like you.faucets are really waste of time.i can't wait for whole and the interval of hours and minutes whole day.we can make better amount from this forum and it will don't ask for limit of withdraw and time of tasks.i am free here to make some cash

On 10/13/2019 at 2:52 AM, fun hung said:

The collection of currency from the faucets is tiring and a waste of time loss of time more than profit now with this wonderful forum there is an opportunity for everyone to improve the situation without the need for fatigue and waiting for the minimum to withdraw

Yeah, probably you will save time by just buying it. But if bitcoin price rises a lot in the future, these faucets will be worth a lot retrospectively.

Faucets good for new crypto users and faucets not good for old users.my first earning in crypto trough faucets.but now most of faucets scam.

On 10/13/2019 at 9:51 AM, miskyming said:

yes it is really waste of time doing faucets and I'm so annoyed with the pop up ads, better to do bounty campaigns or pay per post like this cryptotalk forum. 

I already do the faucet work on so many sites but i am not getting any coins or the BTC. It is just waste of time and if we apply that time on the trading that we should need to learn than we can make good money in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is not clear why they even thought up collecting Satoshi on cranes. It takes a lot of time, and you should not spend time on it. 

Faucets are not good for everyone not even for begginers. Because begginers could use their time much better than spending on faucets where they only earn a very few amount of money, less than couple dollars 

Collecting some coins in faucet for me is just a waste of time and effort because it is difficult and it has a long way before you can earn enough. 

Sincerely I dont think is profitable collecting coin in faucet,, you need a lot of time to reach the withdrawal minim so maybe at the end you will be bored about doing captchas every hours and maybe you will stop. So full wast time.

Yes! I wouldn't recommend faucet sites since it's more likely gonna make your time useless in the end. Some faucet sites were not paying already and that's really bothersome.

I recently joined freebitco following a member referral link and I noticed you can only claim 19 Satoshi in one hour. If you claimed in 10 hours, you have only gotten 190 Satoshi, an amount not enough to buy 10 dogecoin in a day. I see faucets as time wasting even as a newbie

Indeed, the faucet for now is unprofitable and too time consuming. It's better to use it to learn a skill or build an account in this forum and bitcointalk.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

This is a very good task and the opportunity to earn free coin using faucets because it does not involve much of the difficult tasks from the users... It's just easy as eating a pie.

Faucets collecting is very difficult , ask me, I have never had even 1 litecoin after collecting for that long, its really tiring , thats why am always going to make sure that I make this market stand an this forum help me make some good money in prediction ,the best thing happening for me right now is this forum and am going to invest the money earned here wisely on yobit.

I agree with the faucets a waste of time and effort that may take days to earn one dollar, and this forum offers an opportunity to win and learn together

On 10/13/2019 at 5:52 AM, fun hung said:

The collection of currency from the faucets is tiring and a waste of time loss of time more than profit now with this wonderful forum there is an opportunity for everyone to improve the situation without the need for fatigue and waiting for the minimum to withdraw

faucet claiming is a free earning method. Here we can collect different kind of coins free in every hour or everyday basis. But we cann't collect as much we want. Also we cann't generate hardly $10 usd in a month from it.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

That's true. I read here on cryptotalk that someone used 2 years to make what a person can make here on cryptotalk in 1 month. If you want to give faucets a try, just make sure you're ready to stay with it for more than a year at least to earn something decent. 

Collecting coins from the faucet site, will give you a little coin and spend your time. If there are other ways to get crypto currency, you should leave the faucet game.