How do I withdraw from my yobit balance - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

How do I withdraw from my yobit balance

Withdraw is basically easy as the tab on the dashboard which says of wallet, if you already have Crypto in any designated wallet, so you search the cook and click on the minus sigh and from there follow the guidelines to withdraw on the wallet address and amount

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Initially, you need to purchase your tokens in return for one of the coins.I consistently trade my tokens at light coins on the grounds that there are lower fees.Your tokens should be moved to the location of the coin on which you withdraw.This way you can trade tokens from the yobit wallet.

• +1 1

I recommend that you switch from BTC to litecoin so as not to cover as much withdrawal interest, since capitalization affects the interest both of operations and of withdrawal or transfer.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

On 2/28/2020 at 6:23 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Hi friends, I don't seem to know how to withdraw my bitcoin from yobit to my luno wallet. 

please I need helpful answer 

Who said to you that you can't withdraw your fund from yobit exchange to your required personal wallets to used for your self. I withdraw my funds from this exchange to my blockchain wallets in few minutes i got my funds from this exchange to personal wallets. 

• +1 1

On 2/28/2020 at 3:23 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Hi friends, I don't seem to know how to withdraw my bitcoin from yobit to my luno wallet. 

To withdraw bitcoins from yobit balance to luno wallet you first need to click on wallet feature on the dashboard of your yobit account and you will be redirected to the list of all crypto coins and from there you will see options for withdraw then press it but be aware of the fee of 0.0012btc thanks.

• +1 1

It is super easy to withdraw your Bitcoin from the Yobit exchange to your Luno wallet. To do this, first of all, spot your BTC balance on the Yobit exchange.Then click on the withdraw sign and put there your destination Bitcoin wallet where you are going to transfer your BTC. Done ! 

• +2 2

There are some ways that you can choose to withdraw on for example you can withdraw on your plastic card or on some electronic wallets.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It is much easier to remove the balance from Yobit. The wallet you put in your wallet will be added to your balance by entering your personal wallet number from the yobit wallet. But at the time of crossing the wallet will be well checked.

• +1 1

Firstly you should sign in your yobit account and then and looking for wallets. It should be top of the page. After joining wallet address you can withdraw, but there is fee as 0.0012. Good luck. 

• +2 1

The User can request for funds withdrawal on page Wallets by clicking (-) in table near the needed cryptocurrency. System will offer to stipulate wallet address (which will be used for funds withdrawal) and amount and calculates transfer commission of cryptocurrency network.

• +1 1

On 2/28/2020 at 3:23 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Before you withdraw bitcoin from the Yobit platform, you should know that the fees are large, so it is advised to convert bitcoins to another currency whose fees are lower, such as Litecoin, through the purchase order. Then, it withdraws the new currency to its appropriate portfolio from the withdrawal option available for the currency on the platform.

• -1 1

When you enter the Yobit platform, press the Walet button and then choose Bitcoin currency and press the sign (-) then put your wallet address and the amount and press withdraw. The process will be completed successfully and I advise you to trade Bitcoin before withdrawing because its fees are very high

• -1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If it is easy and very simple, you must first click on the wallit in the upper bar of the forum and then choose the currency that you want to withdraw and click on the negative sign. After that you will see a list of knowing that you have put the address of the private wallet inside the first box and put the amount you want to withdraw in the second box and then click on withdraw And it will be done successfully

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

from wallets go to the bitcoin wallet then withdraw but the fees for withdrawing bitcoins are really high it is better to first change to doge or xrp or litecoin and then make a withdrawal request...

• +2 1

You must have an account in yobit and go to your wallet, just click the minus sign if you want to withdraw then paste your wallet address and fill up the necessary information.

• +2 1

It doesn't matter which coin. They are all output the same way. You may have difficulties due to the minimum withdrawal balance threshold. Each coin has its own Commission and minimum payout threshold.

• +2 1

It's certain that the withdrawal fee of bitcoin is too expensive, so it's better to exchange your bitcoin to other coin with low withdrawal fees, then copy the address of your coin from your wallet,then go to yobit click withdraw and paste your wallet address the send .

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin price is very high. You should withdraw in other coins such as ltc, eth,  xrp which have about 0.1 dollar fee which is low as compared to bitcoin. 

You have to convert your btc into ltc for that you have to trade your btc. After trading you have too

1) Go to the wallet 

2) select ltc and click on the minus sign 

3) paste your withdrawal address , click ok.

You will recieve your money in about 30 min. In your wallet.

Its easy process bro go Walker section their you see your bitcoin balance, and their you see two icons like + and - symbols tap the - nninus icon, where new page opens put your wallet address where you want andenter amount and tap proceed button that's it.

You can use yobit to withdraw money, but charge it a bit high, consider it or convert it into another currency. You need to access the wallet -> copy the bitcoin address from the wallet -> select the bitcoin to withdraw and paste the bitcoin address -> request a withdrawal.

On 2/28/2020 at 9:23 PM, Raqeebzy said:

You can withdraw from your yobit accounts by using your wallets and you can trade the money too. You can search on how to withdraw in this crypto forum and you can get bonuses in your withdrawal. 

It is very easy, enter the wallet option, if you see a lot of currencies, select a checkmark to show the currencies whose balance is greater than zero, next to each cryptocurrency you will find a deposit option and a withdrawal option, click on the withdrawal option and put your address. Thats all about it

On 3/22/2020 at 1:08 PM, bliznec said:

You can exchange cryptocurrency for fiat funds and thereby, after the exchange, withdraw your funds to your lunar wallet. This is nothing complicated: point to the balance and see, withdraw funds. 

Well this is a quite true mate, is yobit exchanger have an fiat money available to their trade? If there has available, i will convert it quickly instead to converting it into other coins.