I hope to develop several languages for the forum to agree with me   - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fun hung

I hope to develop several languages for the forum to agree with me  

Cryptotalk is a great platform full of knowledge about cryptocurrency and it is very helpful to beginners because they learn and earn at the same time but others can't manage to gain something from this forum because they are not good in English and its for this reason I agree with you that this forum was going to be more great if there were many languages that users can use.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I don't think it is necessary to add some language on this forum. The Russian section and English section are enough for this forum and I observe its harmony. The english section are for everyone even you are not good in English.

I completely agree with you.  This forum has only two languages supported, if they add several languages, many would have been very easy to post here.  Many people will add here for their own language.

Yeah I am agreed. By developing other languages for this forum many people will learn about cryptocurrency and the popularity of this forum will also increases.

• Useful or interesting 1

This forum is amazing and self-explanatory and an opening for every single prospect. I truly accept that this discussion should allow for more dialects which are consequential and bad for perception.

Good suggestion! But I think that all the countries of the world recognize English as a second language after their mother tongue! So I think that English here is enough! To make the most benefit here !

I think this post should be included in the forums section. I'm also one of those people who wants to have my language section so that I can learn more about crypto and understand it. Thank you. Happy Posting.

Yes of course I agree with you, I think is good this best form Cryptotalk add some section with other languages, because there are many countries here and of course when there are many languages will attract a lot of people to participate on this forum.

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

This forum has a wonderful future and maybe soon they will add many features and languages, but currently English and Russian are sufficient for most people.

On 3/9/2020 at 7:16 PM, Sahil gupta said:

Hello my dear friend. If you want to give any suggestion then there is a different section for your suggestion. Put this post in the about forum section and tag the moderators and administration team there. 

Do what this user suggests so that the complaint or problem submitted is right on target to the site admin or moderator. there is no point if we just assume and create a topic here, although there may be little benefit from other users in this forum.

We all are hoping so but enabling the different languages on the forum need the extra manpower on the forum main core control team because separate language case will be reviewed by the specific native speakers or the language experts. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +4 1

No I can't agree with your proposal because every one have their own language, then how we read all topics and have we learn any good information, when you share because we can't understand your language, already this forum have two language English and Russian when Russian members share any information we need translation app to read this topic,and we can't gain good knowledge in this section, so I think we don't need any extra languages.

• +5 1

The English language is fine but I think we should all learn if it is not limited to the English language. So that we do not have problems when we speak another language later in the work. I agree with you I am also very interested in learning different languages.

This is a good idea and will increase the rate of interaction between members and reduce the suffering of translation for people who do not speak English and help us to share our experience in our personal language

Yes i agree with you most things i need it here is English section, because my English is not good , i want developing it to better way , so if they doing a English section we can learn many things about language and developing our English, and this os really important for all of us.

On 10/12/2019 at 5:31 PM, fun hung said:

This forum is wonderful and very beautiful and an opportunity for all hope to put several languages in it will have greater prospects and more for all

Yes my friend. I'm totally agreed with you. It will be really good if there are more language implement in this forum. Then people from different countries who don't know English and Russian can also work here. 

Really it would be great if you were developing different languages for forum development. But most people are accustomed to the English language, so everyone will want to learn the English language first. However, I think it is good for us to learn more languages. Can be useful later.

• +2 1

You are right but there should be traslater on tbis page to give content of page in every language which anyone want. It will be best for forum as well as members. 

• +1 1

It is not useful to add other languages to it, but it is better to mislead what it is that it is appropriate to learn the basics with their real names and also an occasion to learn the English language if you are not fluent in it. This forum now contains tasty information that can help you

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Dear friend apology but let me tell you that this is not the section indicated for this topic, this topic should go in the section on the forum I recommend you read the rules so that you do not have problems with your account because errors like these are penalized by the moderators 

Its a good idea. Having more language can help make more and clear discussions. Not everyone here are good in english,because we have our own native dialect,so having this idea everyone can understand each other more.

I am in favor of adding new languages, but I consider that it would be difficult for cryptotalk to detect spamers, they use Russian because it is from Russia, and English because it is a universal language.

• +1 1

On 10/12/2019 at 8:01 PM, fun hung said:

This forum is wonderful and very beautiful and an opportunity for all hope to put several languages in it will have greater prospects and more for all

This is a development because not everyone can adapt to english but I think that some people will find it difficult also to create other languages for this forum. 

I think the moderators were aware of people requesting more languages, but definitely they said that they are not supporting any languages except Russian and English languages only