I hope to develop several languages for the forum to agree with me   - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fun hung

I hope to develop several languages for the forum to agree with me  

Crypto currency have lot of facility all in the world. One of the best facility is language. Every country have their own lsnguage. Crypto world also have most of the language. Wish you best luck.

• Useful or interesting 2

On 10/12/2019 at 5:01 PM, fun hung said:

This forum is wonderful and very beautiful and an opportunity for all hope to put several languages in it will have greater prospects and more for all

Yes this is a wonderful forum we can hope and have very much expectations in near future to see a lot of good changes in it.

I also like this feature of this forum. It is very easy to use and you can use it in your native language. English is the standard language of the World. But if you can't understand the english language then you post in your own language

Yes i agree with you that this forum needs to be more advance and i hope in future they will add more languages in this forum because now this time the two languages are enough and they are handle this easily but i hope soon they are going to create more languages in it also.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There should be a few more languages added. I think that perhaps the admins should check the countries that visit cryptotalk more and add a couple of other languages as well. Perhaps Arab and Spanish if they enjoy enough traffic from countries speaking them.

I do not think it should be in several languages because the people who can work in crypto they know english very well. Also if forum use more languages then we could not get more answers in common language. Then we would get less ideas because everyone would write in different language and we can not understand that.

This will happen if the number of a certain race or people who use the same kind of language will grow, they might add a section where they can start talking to each other like what the Russians have. It's just really depend if the admin will add one or not.

I agree with the OP to create various sub forums for various languages, because in addition to English we also want to discuss the native languages of the country

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 10/12/2019 at 1:01 PM, fun hung said:

This forum is wonderful and very beautiful and an opportunity for all hope to put several languages in it will have greater prospects and more for all

That will be nice especially for people who don't understand English enough, it will be nice if local language forums are added on this platform

I think cryptotalk launch more languages in future russian and english language already in cryptotalk.add arbic or Bengali languages

There are only two language available in this forum. I think we need more. Because there too many members who are not belongs to this two language.

6 minutes ago, Soaib khan said:

I think cryptotalk launch more languages in future russian and english language already in cryptotalk.add arbic or Bengali languages

dont you guys think if we have so many different language in the forum the members will divide and we wont have thew same quality posts we see nowadays?

1 hour ago, Naga said:

dont you guys think if we have so many different language in the forum the members will divide and we wont have thew same quality posts we see nowadays?

I think you are right if cryptotalk add all languages maybe all users devide.maybe cryptotalk not need to more languages because most users know English.

I dont think that there is any such need of developing more languages in the forum because we should move on with single common language which can be understood by al the users of the forum and English is the common language which is known by all countries citizens. 

Of course, this will not be an easy job. Perhaps in this case, users will be added. But I don't think it will help much.

I think that we need more language to allowed on this forum for the people who don't   understand. But the forum language is so beautiful for some people.

10 hours ago, Sheka said:

completely agree with you that the forum be required to be industrial in all respects.

thank you very much for your great complement and respect. I hope this forum will be the best example of crypto forum.

Bitcoin talk have this facility and i hope cryptotalk will also implement such type of updates. We will see many of good updates in near future as cryptotalk is still in establishing mode. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 10/12/2019 at 5:01 AM, fun hung said:

Making some language is only if we have more than 1 million user if they do not have that number of user because if we do that then other language will be few user.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I hope the forum will be supported by many languages and that posts are translated to my language. Cuurently some russian posts seem very interesting but my Russian is not that good 😂

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

This could improve the quality as well when people don't need to use the google translate for conversations. I don't know what's the main problem of not doing it. Maybe the oversight and moderation would be harder.

On 10/12/2019 at 6:01 PM, fun hung said:

I also want to do it. But i don't know how to do it. Many people from Bangladesh work here. If we get Bengali language topic then it will be more easier for us.   

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Yes we need more languages here al9t of my friend f8nd it hard to understand a lot of topic here. 

On 10/19/2019 at 4:58 PM, One_Bitcoin said:

Maybe that space will be available as the forum goes on and the number of members increases, it could have been in the plans of admin and moderator at this Cryptotalk forum.
I also agree if there is room for various country languages in this forum

Maybe that thing is being used by the crypto talk  forum for the lately  usages. And I think it will happen in future. If they add the languages.