Wallet that has no private keys - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcryptoHan

Wallet that has no private keys

Having your private key means your cryptocurrencies are stored on blockchain ledger.

What about no private key wallets?  Where are your cryptocurrencies stored?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Your crypto assets are not physically present anywhere, nor stored in any folder. There is no physical entity representing your cryptocurrencies. Instead, there is a relation between the public key and the associated coins, much like a certain amount is held within your bank safe.I always use Coinbase especially in this wallet very good all my cryptocurrency is store to this Coinbase wallet.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

3 hours ago, smshuvo said:

Needless expenses, you have available coinbase, Coinbase bank balance need effective security measure structure. This unique bank balance might be authentic not to mention widely used. I personally use this unique bank balance further therefore 36 months. I'm sure which means contented for the purpose of applying bank balance. This unique bank balance not have any privately owned vital. This unique bank balance need 2-step proof structure

These are described below and are as follows

1) Coinbase

2) Blockchain

3) Blockchain.com

So you can try these at homes!

On 2/27/2020 at 10:47 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

Having your private key means your cryptocurrencies are stored on blockchain ledger.

you are talking about custodial wallets, where the company keep your keys and coins for you. so you are just give them you coins and they will keep them for you on their wallets

• +1 1

The best wallets are those in which they provide you with private keys, since you will always have access to your cryptos, normally the wallets of the exchanges do not provide them, leaving us at the mercy of what may happen, since if the exchange closes, bankrupt or disappears too your assets disappear and you will not have access to them.

All crypto wallet will have the private key. I think you are trying to indicates the case of the online wallet but they also have the private keys which are securely stored in the separate servers of the wallet. So offline wallet will be highly secured wallet. 

• +1 1

On 2/27/2020 at 11:47 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

These services store your crypto and hold the private keys without providing you access to them. It means that the funds are not actually yours the moment you deposited there. You need to put trust in a 3rd party and this goes against the cryptocurrency features.

Personally i have never heard of a wallet that has no private key whatsoever. A private key basically shows your identity on the blockchain system and it is so that you can keep your funds safe. Having no private key at all sound very dangerous and to be honest it doesn't sound like it is a legit wallet. I would recommend researching this wallet more to see if it is legit. Furthermore it would not allow you to recover funds if you switch devices.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

These kind of wallets are like Coinbase, that mean your are not the owner of the address and the private keys are owned by a 3rd party...

• +1 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

4 minutes ago, bitcoinb said:

These kind of wallets are like Coinbase, that mean your are not the owner of the address and the private keys are owned by a 3rd party...

Which is a trade off between security, convenience, and responsibility.

3rd party wallet:

• Very easy to setup
  • If the wallet holder is hacked, your money is at risk, and you can do nothing about it!
  • The wallet holder has a responsibility for all private keys, so must have good security (but since the scale is larger, that may be easier for them)

Your own wallet:

• Usually takes slightly more effort to setup
  • No central storage, so unless your wallet / phone is hacked, you are safe
  • You are responsible for your own security, and have to figure out things yourself!

If you feel that you can take the responsibility for your own keys, then that is the better choice. If you feel your keys are not safe with you (e.g. you forget them, or risk the seed phrase being stolen) then a trusted 3rd party wallet is a better choice.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

I think you should use block chain wallets with private key. This feature enhance you security. I will suggest you don't use that wallets which have not any private key. 

• +2 1

Welcome with me
All wallets use blockchain logbook, private keys are a way to secure your account from the wallet, from hacking and hackers

• +1 1

When you have the private key the coins is yours if not you give permission to other wallet to store it in his wallet and give you just the number that you have , how it work for the majority of wallet 

Hello friend i don't have much knowledge about the no private key wallets. And it sounds very risky and dangerous to me , wallets withoit private keys is unsafe. So i would suggest you to use blockchain it has the best safety feature for our coins.

@johant123 That's the exact answer we needed. I saw other people responded wrongly, so I wanted to answer to it correctly, but I see you were first. I'd give you a like if I wouldn't give all of them away already.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

I do not think that this is meant by private keys because private keys are a security system available to you that prevents anyone from entering or stealing your wallet because it needs to write these keys inside the wallet so that they can access their content

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

@Sherlock 221B  Visibly, you not understood well the importance of owning the private keys. If Coinbase close or go under maintenance, you will not be able to access you funds. I made a topic about it "Not your keys, not your coins".

• +1 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I don’t think this is what is meant by private keys. As I know, private keys are a system to protect the wallet, and it is very bad to store money in a wallet that does not contain a special keys system for safety.

I have never owned such a wallet. Such wallets tell me the truth that I don't feel safe. I think the private key helps me stay safe and I need it. Without private keys hackers are very easy to penetrate.

• +1 1

I think the first who offered private key is Blockchain, about others I have not idea but I know that website exchange offer wallets but without private key, the others personal wallet I think yes they offer private keys.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think that there is no wallet that does not contain a password in order to open it. This question is completely wrong and has no answer from my friend.

• +1 1

On 3/6/2020 at 10:55 AM, smshuvo said:

Needless expenses, you have available coinbase, Coinbase bank balance need effective security measure structure. This unique bank balance might be authentic not to mention widely used. I personally use this unique bank balance further therefore 36 months. I'm sure which means contented for the purpose of applying bank balance. This unique bank balance not have any privately owned vital. This unique bank balance need 2-step proof structure

In Coinbase or any other softwallet your coin are stored in cold wallet in the coinbase server if they use the cold wallet or not they just connect her server to the wallet and you can move your coins any where any time 

• +1 1

On 2/27/2020 at 3:17 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

Private keys are really important. Without private keys you won't be able to have access to your crypto currency. And brother I'm using the coinbase wallet to store my crypto currency. 

There are many good wallets which they don't have a private key but they use 2FA verification or google authenticator. I like those wallets and use one of them (faucetpay, coinpot) because they are safe too and easy to recover your password when you forget it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The wallets I use almost have private keys or tight security and connect to my google account. But the wallet without the private key is also quite secure, I hear a lot about this, it's not strange, the wallet will be secured in another way.

• +1 1