Wallet that has no private keys - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcryptoHan

Wallet that has no private keys

I think the best wallet has been very strong blockchain .And we should also select the toilet from the internet .Very good selection will tell in almost internet .I think the best wall

et would be the one with the fingerprint .

I think a wallet that does not have a private key is not safe because you cannot open your wallet at another device so that if the service provider stops you will lose your coins.

These wallets are 

Coimbase wallet 

Ledger wallet 

• +1 1

There are many wallets which has no private keys But i think you are talkinh about custodial wallets.Because in custodial wallets private key is owned by thirld party in otherwords you are not the owner of your wallet. You just have to give them permission to send or receive crypto .In this suitation thirld party has full control on your assets .

I think the best wallet has been very strong blockchain i.i thank yor are talkinh about custodil wallet .You just hae them permission  to send or receive  crypto .

• +1 1

There are many wallets which has no private keys But i think you are talkinh about custodial wallets.Because in custodial wallets private key is owned by thirld party in otherwords you are not the owner of your wallet. You just have to give them permission to send or receive crypto .In this suitation thirld party has full control on your assets .

Edited by Amjad MALIK
  • +5 1

Well every wallet has their own private keys which either provides you with just like Blockchain or not as for instance Coinbase.

Thus you can use your account credentials as well as some security verifications like 2fa and email verification as a sort of "private key" authentication.

Nontheless i believe you can ask such wallets to provide you with private key's information (my guess).

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

3 hours ago, Zinat08 said:

Yes, many wallets do not have private keys. However, there is no problem with those wallets.  Because their security and privacy is much higher.  Even if they don't have this private, there is no problem. All those wallets are always safe.

You have saud what is not right, or maybe you can defend that. How are wallets without private key much having higher protection than wallets with private keys? To me toy are very wrong, private key wallets are the safest of all wallets. 

Most of the wallets have their private keys some of them are not.which wallets have private keys in with crypto currency stored.withoit private keys hacker can hacker our account.

Every wallet's must be needed privet keys.It is secure for the wallet.Asia like as wallet store crypto token or assets. That token's has no physical size. That's why any time we could lost assets.So i think without privet keys it would be heard to unsafe to store token.

• +1 1

All cryptos wallet will have the private key.Since you will always have access to your cryptos,nornally the wallets of the exchange provide them.A wallet has always keys otherwise your wallet will be not safe.

I think you are trying to indicates the case of that online wallet but they also have the private keys which are secure. The best wallet are those in which they provide you with private keys and you will always have excess to your crypto. Where the company keep your and keys and coins for you.

On 11/9/2020 at 8:50 PM, Emmaxogi said:

By no means should rate or recognize a wallet without kyc in this era of crypto currency level because all transaction done without any verification of user is at very big risk an most case very hard to trace the end point 

Any people do not know about private key, what they know from the start is the use custodial wallets, they do not have privacy but think they are using the best wallet because they are very easy to use and secure. But why should be be using wallet with no private key? I see it to be cause by ignorance. 

16 hours ago, aliniim533 said:

All cryptos wallet will have the private key.Since you will always have access to your cryptos,nornally the wallets of the exchange provide them.A wallet has always keys otherwise your wallet will be not safe.

There are two types of wallets if private key is the case

1 custodial wallets that has not private keys

2. Noncustodial wallets that has private keys. 

16 hours ago, aliniim533 said:

,nornally the wallets of the exchange provide them.

No, exchanges works more of a custodial. 

Usually wallets have private keys .Our cryptocurrency have no physical apperance it should be kept insafe wallets .Almost all wallets have private keys .I suggest you to join blockchain one of the most clean reliable wallet i used .This is very easy to use and higly secured having verification before every transaction.

Wallets which having no private keys because these are associated with coins and these assets can not be stored in any folder of mobile or internet.so private keys are very important due to this we reach the access of cryptocurrency and can withdrawal easily 

I don't know about this walllet. I only use trust wallet because it is safe and secure wallet. It's transaction fee is very low. I think without private key you won't be able to have access to your crypto currency.

There have very few wallets thats are used without private keys, and they are not thats safe to use because you only login by using your password and username only which is very easy for someone to access your wallet. 

• +2 1

There are many different wallets who have not private key. But I use only secure and safe wallet. I use those wallet who have a private key and verified other 2fa. I use trust wallet. It is best for storing your coins. It's transection fee is very low.

• +1 1

In my opinion, there are no wallet that have no private keys. All secure wallets have private keys which prevents your account from hackers that hack your account and withdraw all money. 

Only those wallets are reliable and satisfied which gives the private keys. The private keys having the secret password with the transaction of cryptocurrency. The wallets which having no private keys always avoid such wallets because your data and money can not safe in such wallets. 

Private key has a very important feature .You cannot get access to your cryptocurrency without a private key. Private key is more important for cryptocurrency .I am using coinbase wallet for cryptocurrency 

My dear the best wallets are those which provide you the private key so that you can have access to your accpunt anytime and its is secure one two that no one else can have access.The one which do not provide private key it means you let your earning on the mercy of God .

There are many good wallets for which there is no private key .Just these wallets need google authenticator  or verification .I also like these wallets and I also use wallets.These wallets are very easy to use .

A wallet that does not have special keys is unsafe and special keys must be placed for each wallet for fear of losing encrypted money.