Wallet that has no private keys - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcryptoHan

Wallet that has no private keys

There are many good wallet which have no private key.private keys are really important. I think the private key helps us. Without private keys hackers are very easy to penetrate. Wallet without private keys is very unsafe. I think you should use blockchain wallets with private key.blockchain wallet is really good of all wallet.thank you.

Edited by Sadia_rupa113

On 12/21/2020 at 4:44 PM, guatazoo said:

There have very few wallets thats are used without private keys, and they are not thats safe to use because you only login by using your password and username only which is very easy for someone to access your wallet. 

But the wallets is not the place where people cannot earn money but wallets is a place where to store crypto, and because wallets is used to keep our money safe, so that's they need to have very high security for having the privates keys.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

This Server has been overloaded due to heavy usage by users. Use other server(Access it from 3 dots in upper right corner) or website.

I think that it does not have a personal key ,if we use the key there is a chance to loose our money,so I can't use it

Cryptocurrencies can only be saved in a wallet. Even in the platforms there are wallets. You cannot send cryptocurrencies to an unknown address, otherwise you will lose them forever. 

• +2 1

Every wallet should must have some main features  like security  and safety .So private keys work for the security  of users but if a waalet donot has private keys then it will.be not secured

There have very few wallets thats are used without private keys, and they are not thats safe to use because you only login by using your password and username.many wallets do not have private keys. However, there is no problem with those wallets. Because their security and privacy is much higher..

I can never deposit my cryptocurrencies somewhere I do not have the key for. So what if something went wrong, who can you prove your ownership of the deposits, and how do they know how much do you have? key to a deposit is like a key to a house it is necessary and without it all stealers, hackers can inter your house (deposits), freely.

Actually i am a beginner in this crypto site.So still now i do not use any wallet.I was joined in this site about a few days ago.So i do not have enough knowledge about wallet private keys.But i am very interested to know about this and i will try to get more information about this topic.

• +3 1

First of all i will suggest you don't use that wallets which have not any private key. All crypto wallet have the private key. wallets use blockchain logbook, private keys are a way to secure your account from the wallet. These are safe and secure. 

Private keys are very essential part which play important role to the security and privacy of the Wallet. According to my personal opinion private keys are very important without the use of Private keys we don't get access to sign up on our accounts that's why private kesy play important role for the opening of our Wallets.That,s why I am using Blockchain platform beacuse it is one of the most powerful, secure and safe platform in the crypto trading world.It is one of the best and excellent platform in the crypto trading world here our Crypto assets remains safe and secure.I like this platform very much.Please try this wallet and enjoy it's features.i think it is one of the most powerful, secure and safe platform in the crypto trading world.

• +1 1

In my opinion a Wallet that does no longer have a personal key is now not secure due to the fact you can't open your pockets at every other vicinity / system so that if the carrier company stops you will lose your cash 

A private key in the context of bitcoin is a secret number that allows bitcoins to be sent. Every bitcoin wallet contain one or more private keys which are saved . Every wallet uses to private key to secure its assests which can import into coinbase wallet.

In my point of view the wallets which can not provides you private keys are not too good because in these wallet you are not full owner of your currency for reach your currency you fully depends on the company .private key is a special character which is provided by few wallet .you should not share your key with others.

Hello my friend, I think we should not have any wallet that doesn't support the private key features. We all know that the private key features of wallets have been most important for the security of our wallet and also be trusted wallet. Without private key, there will be more risk to store the currency that can be stolen by scammers.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

According to my opinion, we should not trust the wallets that don't provide the private key.  Because private key is the safe way to keep our money in secure place. I also will not recommend those wallets that have not private key, because in these wallet, it is a high chance to loss money.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

They are the wallets which the company keeps your crypts and private keys. And these wallets provide good numbers of security. This wallet is the best wallet and full security and sucre your coins. 

Private keys is an essential part that is important in every wallet and its security is much important . But some wallets have not high security system that can be hacked. Before chosing the wallet we should clearify our all security system than we use the wallet. In my opinion blockchain wallet is one of the best wallet it is great features and it has high security system. Most of the peoples use this wallet.

The wallets which has no private keys is only the coinomi or blockchain wallets. The key having two types one is private key and other is public key. Such keys are very essential for any wallets to store different digits and passwords. These are best way to connect the people with each other. 

The wallets which are not having private may or may not be secured or private because the wallets without having private key is handling your money to someone else 's hand so i would prefer to use wallet with private key..and the wallet which are not having Private key , may be secured because they have the 2FA through gmail or google authenticator 

Virtually all wallets have private keys, the private keys are necessary for transactions to be completed, 

Wallets which have private keys are recommended to use for the safety of your assets.  The work of a wallet is not to make the safety of your cryptos.  It actually makes the safety of private key.  As long your private key remains safe your wallet is safe.  When it got hacked then wallet is of no use and Cryptos are stolen then. 

On 1/31/2021 at 1:26 AM, Joblin Marind said:

Dear BitcryptoHan, there are many wallets which have no private keys but they use 2FA verification or google authenticator. But it doesn't like such wallets. Because i like to use wallets which requires KYC verification from their users. 

The online wallets which ask you to verify KYC are mostly the online wallets and they store your private keys in their secret servers. OP asks the questions whether the funds are stored on the blockchain or not while using the online wallets but it does not matter, your cryptocurrencies are still on blockchain if you can see your wallet's balance by using the block explorers. 

• +3 1

Dear friend i thinks all hardware wallets and other offline wallets having their own keys because private keys are really important to save our funds protectively.Private keys are such specific items which protect our funds with great ease.I did not hear that a wallet have no private key.It is very stunning to me .

I don't believe this is what private keys mean, because private keys are a security mechanism accessible to you that prevents someone from accessing or stealing your wallet because these keys must be written within the wallet in order for them to access the contents.

• +1 1