What are The Risks to Invest Cryptocurrency in an Exchange Site? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

What are The Risks to Invest Cryptocurrency in an Exchange Site?

5 hours ago, Sumayya said:

Each answer is not the best answer, but know what happen to coins with low volume, or no volume at all, if an exchange now has a lot of coin with no volume, you will not have an account with them. Lack of reputation

Hello man. Your previous answer is close and related to the coin volume. The main answer is the coin is not generating income for the exchange. The exchange will need resources to run the coin node. And they will suffer paying the resources. Everything is about the money, man.

If you are Holding Your Funds In Exchange Then It is not Good for you.Many time Hackers hack the exchanges and you lost your funds.some time Exchange scam people .they shutdown their exchange and do not give any assets to user. Be careful with your funds .

15 hours ago, lucky80 said:

Hello man. Your previous answer is close and related to the coin volume. The main answer is the coin is not generating income for the exchange. The exchange will need resources to run the coin node. And they will suffer paying the resources. Everything is about the money, man.

At last. That was wonderful, nice you giving me the rest detail, nice meeting you here

But we need to choose the legit exchange site before we involve in their offer. i will prefer yobit investbox for this

Bengali?

View this Topic

some say the risk of hacking. but I do not feel that way, because so far I have kept my assets in an exchange site safe, safe, and nothing has happened. the most obvious risk is falling prices.

3 hours ago, TubigWater said:

I think the risk is hacking incidents like what happened in cryptopia,  upbit that until now money of investor are still hold. 

Investor money cannot stay where it was on Hype. They cannot be returned, and the funds are forever lost. It’s better to forget about them. 

Investing in a exchange site or staking your funds in a exchange is always a risky mater. some of exchanges are strong secured like Bittrex International and Binance type. but still there is risk to be store bigger amounts on exchanges. You can use additional securities by yourself to avoid scams and frauds. but you cant control the hacking of an exchange. So my point is 50/50, It can be profitable or remain profitable or in rare cases it could be a loss in term of hijacking or hacking.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Risks in investing in exchanger includes,declining in value because of economic developments or other events that affect the entire market,being unable to sell your investment at a fair price and get your money out when you want to,and the risks if being hacked.

Edited by Ms.o

You cannot invest your crypto on any Exchange site.  Because all the exchange sites have many scams.  In that case there are many risks, you may lose your cryptos.  So if you follow the right exchange site and you invest in crypto, it will be good for you, if you use yobit.

there is risk while you invest in crypto field or may be not . if u purchase a good quality of coin then sure that there is not any chance that you may be loose . but experience is so much needed in this field .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 10/12/2019 at 9:58 AM, Agios said:

Investing cryptocurrency in an exchange site looks very profitable, will earn interest as a passive income, we don't need to do anything and every month we will get interest, What I want to know is what risk will occur if we invest in an exchange site

The only risk is your money will be wiped out as soon as the exchange got hacked and maybe turn into an exit scam. We must invest in a legitimate and reliable exchange to reduce the risk.

Investing in our cryptocurrency on the Exchange site is very risky because if we go wrong here, we will face many corpses and we will not be able to make any money if our revenue is reduced.

11 hours ago, Kinza said:

Crypto currency is better exchange to invest your money and not to be risk to scam.

Yes, but there are apps that is been created to scam users of crypto. That when you use it, at first its fun because you earn money but when you invest more, it suddenly been dump or closed. I experience it one time and I regret that I invest my money on it.

On 10/12/2019 at 10:58 AM, Agios said:

Investing cryptocurrency in an exchange site looks very profitable, will earn interest as a passive income, we don't need to do anything and every month we will get interest, What I want to know is what risk will occur if we invest in an exchange site

When the market is selling it for lower price then your investment price will be reduce more importantly if you invest on Daily interest you can have more profit and you can always pull out your funds with profit while investing in Monthy is not really advisable.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

The only jeopardy on a centralized platform is that you have no control over your funds. If the market is hacked, your wealth will be lost.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

investing in exchange not safe because exchange hacking possible many exchanges hacked.i not recommend you to invest money in exchange

Edited by Soaib khan

If the exchange where you invest in is attacked by hackers then your coins will be lost, so your coins will not be really safe if you are in the exchange. 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Storing the cryptocurrencies in some exchanges is somewhat risky.but some exchanges provide a good security to their  users.

you mean the investbox in yobit? you can earn interest if you invest in investbox in yobit.. another opportunity for us that we can earn interest. Make sure if that is potential crypto.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/17/2020 at 5:46 AM, Mendeleev17 said:

I think we have yobit which the best example of earning good profit and he is very profitable, it is all depending on how much this exchanging market is honest and trusted 

Correct answer.  Yobit is a trusted exchange that is also safe for investment. Yobit exchanged is Russian company was founded in 2015 until now, crypto that can be "played" in the Yobit is very much when compared to aome of exchanged which can be said the marketis is uncomplete. 

We have risk everywhere and 

I won't suggest to mind you to go on your cash in substitute websites, you may exhaust your cash couple to place hacks are officially authorized evils with website and search about I beg your pardon? happened to cryptopia users, masses of fill at sea their money for the reason that of cryptopia life form hacked

On 10/11/2019 at 10:58 PM, Agios said:

There is no investment without risk, my friend, but we must do research to reduce the risk, and there is an investment rule that says do not invest what you cannot afford to lose, in my opinion investing in exchange platforms is very profitable.

As a new member here ! I still scaring from investing my money ! I dont know why ! but I dont want to lose all my money in a while !