How to know if my wallet is legit or not? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rchres

How to know if my wallet is legit or not?

make sure, your wallet have good reputation in market and having a good rating and download in Google playstore . instead of new wallets I always used Trusted wallets  like coinbase , blockchain , trust wallet etc .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I don't know how to identify fake wallet but all I know is that blockchain wallet are very secure and I will suggest you create your wallet address from there to avoid any confusion from scammers, just make use of trustwallet or coinomi these are the best two I am currently using.

On 2/24/2020 at 3:03 PM, rchres said:

I don't know how to know if my wallet is legit because there's a lot of fake wallet in crypto world.

For me, my friend, I love the coinbase and blockchain wallet and also use the binance platform as awallet and for trade.
 They are all reliable, I would advise to use one of them.

Edited by abualez

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

On 2/25/2020 at 5:07 PM, mashara said:

take help from members  i m new user here make online research and take help from google helpline, i think blockchain is best wallet secure and safe

That's right free to ask some members here for some advice also do some research for you to strengthen those recommendations from them. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

If you want to know whether your wallet is legit or not you have to make your own technique. You can check in the google. And as well as in this platform you can get help from the users who have used a particular wallet. I think there is no software to check the genuinity of a wallet.

• +2 1

On 5/28/2020 at 5:05 AM, gourav789 said:

make sure, your wallet have good reputation in market and having a good rating and download in Google playstore . instead of new wallets I always used Trusted wallets  like coinbase , blockchain , trust wallet etc .

I would recommend not to directly search wallets from google playstore but try to follow the links from the official websites instead. They will probably bring you to the same playstore link, but it is better to be safe as there are many fake wallets and fake exchange apps even in the playstore.

If you use popular and reputable wallets then you will never faced any problem. Wallets like CoinBase, Trust, Exodus, blockchain, myetherwallet are some of the popular and most used wallets. If you want to use any new wallet then do some research about it, like the team behind that wallet and read user's reviews about that wallet.

Edited by Jessica Karren
Spelling mistake

There are a lot of secure and legitimate personal wallets. I personally use Trust wallet.
Can you tell me what wallet you are using?
You can also check your portfolio by asking experienced people.

Well there are a lot of wallets known and used by everyone in the world of Crypto, including Trust Wallet and atomic wallet
Where you can use them without any problems and for most currencies and there are no countries prohibited from using them, it is important not to lose the private key of the wallet.

• +2 2

Brother at first always download any wallet from play store it's the first steps for safety. And you can use any wallet available in play store like coinbase, Blockchain, atomic, trust wallet. These are well known and most used wallet. You can use them for transaction without any worries.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Helo friend sorry I don't know about this topic but I think wallet problem are you find it. I could say something this moment your yobit wallet are saved your bit coin then transfer your coin is most useful for coin dcx app then you will direct transfer for your bank account. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Before choosing the wallet that you are going to use, you should make research first because every wallet has its purposes. You should know that. I suggest that you should use a hardware wallet for more security.

• +2 1

Google is full of resources from which you can know whether the portfolio is reliable or not, and you can also ask your questions about the forum in this forum and you will receive the answer.

• +1 4

You can search the net and see people and other sites rates but it would be better if you change it and use known and popular wallets like blockchaim 

• -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

If you are not ensure which wallet you want to use then you need to take the help from senior member who has good experience Than you.. Basically we usually use coinbase wallet, cold wallets, trust wallet,and so MORE.. This some wallet is enough secure and have millions user.. Also you can take your Own research                  

• +2 1

In this case you should try and find another wallet and send the crypto to another one that you download from their website and not some other link that may have a fake wallet. I hope that your funds are safe friend and you managed to find it. The reply is a general one about what to do in this occasion.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

if you are not sure if your wallet is legit or not , then at least until you find out don't put your money in it and i would suggest you leave it anyway if it is not popular , there is no need to use such type of wallets when there is a lot of trusted wallets that are used by many people like blockchain and others

Edited by yato987
  • +2 2

I am have the same question but the most problem is that I learn terrible news about wallets contain mallware that they allow attack by phising message in them and prompt the user to click and update.

This is Electrum wallet and becuase they now say they are clean but they were not in the past how can I trust this wallet now? 1400 BTC was what the guy lost. It is terrible. I trust exchange more than wallet now.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

You can check their reviews before using any wallet. Never go for higher referral bonus, use simple wallet. If you have more crypto then I would suggest you to get paid wallet which is very secure and even there are lots of offline wallets which will keep you crypto safe.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

A wallet which has many positive reviews, many users is a good wallet. You can search wallet reviews by writing about it in this forum in the wallet section and you will know if is a good or bad.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 2/24/2020 at 2:03 PM, rchres said:

I don't know how to know if my wallet is legit because there's a lot of fake wallet in crypto world.

My friend, you should choose a global wallet, such as a Blockchain wallet, Walt Ethereum wallet, or Ledger Nano wallet and you should document it well and make it a strong password and 12 passwords protection. We recommend that you record security passwords on your notebook so that your computer is not compromised.

Well, kindly search it to youtube or google if this is legit or not because there's a tendency that you will be getting scammed, i will suggest to you to used the coinbase because this is very legit and there's a lot of users of it and you will be scam free here.

• +2 1

17 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, kindly search it to youtube or google if this is legit or not because there's a tendency that you will be getting scammed

Sometime google exhibits the results of fake sites' contents before the real one. Regrading YouTube, again there can be promoted videos for the scam wallets with millions of views.If it is online wallet, it will be always better to choose like Coinbase, Blockchain wallets which are operated under the rules and regulations from the government. In the case of non-custodial wallet, user can use famous wallets like Trust wallet, Electrum, Atomic etc. 

• +1 1

First of all use only well known wallet providers and secondly use only official links to download the wallet and last one see anking and user opinions  before naking a download  from play store. 

• +1 2