How to know if my wallet is legit or not? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rchres

How to know if my wallet is legit or not?

Use wallets that have already proven themselves. Which are very popular. Do not trust new companies that have come out because they can be created for a couple of days.

Check the internet for top wallets. Choose the convenient one for yourself. They can be with a phone app, which is very handy.

Search for it on the Internet There is a famous wallet. Use one of them. You can also find it on the Internet. I suggest you use a Payeer wallet as it is safe, legitimate and credible. You can search for it on the Internet before using it.

Friend, can search for information on the Internet and read users' opinions on the reliability of the portfolio. I recommend Trus Wallet for use on a cell phone and Exodus for use on the computer, both are reliable wallets.

If you want to verify your wallet, you must go to Google and search for the wallet you want to use.
You have to be careful because there are a lot of SCAM wallets 
You must choose a fiduciary wallet to put your coins in

• +2 1

The skin has many peculiarities, typical of its natural composition, that differentiates it from synthetic compounds.

For this reason, we can take advantage of these characteristics to differentiate natural from synthetic leather in wallets, bags, jackets ... they are tricks that work for any leather garment or accessory!

Well, first  you should  verified  if it's  a pretty  known  wallet, later you have to make sure what's  behind it, if they have good investors  in the project and finaly the prestige  it has.

On 2/24/2020 at 7:03 AM, rchres said:

I don't know how to know if my wallet is legit because there's a lot of fake wallet in crypto world.

It is true what you say but you must take into account the reputation of the wallet where you think you keep your cryptocurrencies, that is the best recommendation I can give you, in addition to inquiring a little about the wallet in which you want to store your cryptocurrencies before making any transfers. For example I use Uphold, Coinbase among others are very good wallets.

In my opinion, before keeping our digital money in a certain electronic wallet (e-wallet) the most recommendable thing is that we investigate exhaustively on the Internet about the reputation of the same one, with the purpose of knowing if it will provide us or not a level of respectable security... otherwise we risk losing money.

You should hold your money in trusted wallets. Do some research and find out if the one you want to use is good enough to trust, check its reputation and so on.

On 2/24/2020 at 2:03 PM, rchres said:

I don't know how to know if my wallet is legit because there's a lot of fake wallet in crypto world.

Trusted wallets are known, if you would like to use a wallet then all you've got to try to to is creat its name in Google and you'll have all the required informations about it, there's coinbase, coinpot, trust wallet, Atomic wallet, and lots of more, all of those are good and legit

On 2/24/2020 at 9:03 AM, rchres said:

You can verify it by looking at their track record, reputation. Research the wallets they recommend in the comments, they are usually reliable

If you could say the name of your wallet maybe we could help you better.
On the other hand, to know if a wallet is legitimate or not, you have to previously analyze it with a google search, see its comments in the play store, etc. It is not about downloading the first thing that appears on the network and putting your BTC there, because it is clear that you will lose your money in the blink of an eye.
You can use these:
1. Enjin Wallet
2. Trust Wallet
3. Canomi
4. Mycelium

To know about that you have to look for which are the most reliable and you will see the reputation of each one and you can choose according to your preference, there are very good options such as trust wallet, exodus, among others.

First research on the internet, search the forums and see which are the most used. After among the most used, look at the characteristics of each one and which is the most ideal for you. Then Google: "......... official" and it will usually appear in the first 5 responses. If you are still unsure, watch the many videos of that wallet on YouTube and you will reaffirm that the pages are correct. Avoid downloading it from pages other than the official ones.

To find out, I recommend that you look for all the information you can on the internet about the wallet you are using, look for videos on YouTube or user reviews on the platform, experiences they have had with that platform and if they recommend it or not

To make legitimate cryptocurrency wallets, it is enough to register on popular exchanges. It's Yobit and Binance. These exchanges have everything legal, they will never provide your data to other people. I advise you to keep the money there. They have low percentages of cryptocurrency input and output.

What I recommend is to look for the official pages of the wallets and that you look well if it is reliable and never download a wallet from any site. I always recommend doing it from the official sites so that you do not download anything that can make you lose your money.

I still do not have a secure wallet, for now I keep my cryptos in the wallets that have the exchange pages, I must get one urgently for my safety. Thanks for the recommendations everyone.

• +1 1

I can find out if my wallet is valid in many ways. I can understand whether my wallet is good through my e-mail or verify it. I think we need to get full knowledge about it. In this crypto currency you can understand this way.  I hope so.

After establishing a wallet account through the network, most individuals use the blockchain wallet as it is the most secure and renowned worldwide. By e-mail, you must confirm your account.

The best thing is to go to its official website and download from the official links, other links can lead to the loss of funds, the best is from official channels

Before downloading any wallet, we should read reviews of that wallet. Also look at the ratings and the number of people rated it. Trustwallet is best mobile wallet

Author, I advise you to use not virtual, but physical (cold) wallets. Let me give you an example of the Leger nano series wallets. The wallet itself, in contrast to the virtual ones, does not connect to the Internet during a cryptocurrency transaction and, accordingly, a hacker attack cannot be performed on the wallet. Also, to enter the wallet, you need to enter a secret phrase, which also reduces the chance of taking over your money when you try to steal the wallet itself. So by keeping money in a physical wallet, you can be sure that your money will not be stolen by scammers.

To be one hundred percent sure that your crypto wallet is legit, you just need to use already verified wallets. Use the official wallet from blockchain, I store all bitcoin and alts on it, and use metamask for ether