How to know if my wallet is legit or not? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rchres

How to know if my wallet is legit or not?

El 29/2/2020 a las 5:22 p.m., sandysoo dijo:

Debes tener alguna información sobre el gobernador, a través de ver algunos videos que hablan de carteras seguras, especialmente los videos de expertos en criptomonedas, porque tienen suficiente experiencia en conocer las carteras honestas y seguras.

I agree with your idea! Portfolios will take center stage in the coming years

El 13/3/2020 a las 0:21, Mohammad19930000 dijo:

Bienvenido mi amigo. 

Hay algunas carteras que me gusta ponerles, y personalmente las uso, y hay mucha gente también. Billetera blockchain y billetera con base de monedas, y si desea una cartera de diferentes monedas, hay una billetera coinomi y una billetera freewallet, estas dos billeteras tienen muchas monedas y son seguras. 

Hi! I also have several favorite wallets! How to coinbase and payer! Since these make transactions much easier for me

The first thing you should do is go to the official page of the wallet, you also have to investigate about it, but normally there are very recognized wallets and very easy to locate. Do not download those that are in the initial phase or are not very recognized.

To know that, look for opinions in forums and in specialized places with cryptocurrencies since, like you, there is always someone asking the same thing and that at the moment those doubts have been clarified that are really reasonable since I did it in his day

El 5/10/2020 a las 2:20 a.m., Gill Ji dijo:

Primero, le recomiendo que use solo billeteras conocidas como Trust Wallet, Metamask o Atomic Wallet. Pero si desea probar una nueva billetera, primero debe verificar si es legítima o no preguntando o buscando en la sección CryptoTalk Wallets, ya que está dedicada solo a las billeteras criptográficas O puede buscar en Google y verificar las reseñas de expertos.❤️

thanks for your recommendation! the idea of using known wallets is a good security measure to prevent any insidents

May 2019 has seen an increase in the value of bitcoin, which has risen to the highest point since September 2018. And, to the surprise of few, cybercriminals quickly noticed this increase and began to increase their efforts to attack cryptocurrency users. through scams and malicious applications.
One of these malicious apps was recently spotted on Google Play, pretending to be the popular cryptocurrency hardware wallet. After all, they offer hardware wallets that require physical manipulation and authentication using a PIN or knowledge of the so-called recovery seed to access stored cryptocurrencies

Investigating a little in the networks about that wallet you can know if it is legitimate or not since on the internet you can find valuable information that can help you or you can ask in forums or groups and it is very likely that they will give you information you will see

Edited by edgeosmar romano

Mycelium, Enjin wallet, coinomi, trust wallet, Edge, Atomic Wallet. These are some of the wallets you can trust.

It all depends, you have already used your wallet (if you have sent and received funds), then it is legitimate, if you have not used it yet, you have investigated on the web, and thus you are in doubt. there are several options like coinbase or blockchain.

You can search on Google or YouTube and see people's opinions about the best trustworthy and reputable wallets, such as Payeer, Blockchain and others because it is the place where you will save your business effort and your profits. That is more important than the profit itself so that you do not waste your money.

It is that easy to know if your wallet is legit just by seeing if the cryptocurrencies you own are listed in the most famous exchanges like Coinbase,Binance or Yobit

On 2/24/2020 at 8:03 AM, rchres said:

I don't know how to know if my wallet is legit because there's a lot of fake wallet in crypto world.

The best thing I could do would be to google the reputation or comments of said wallet before withdrawing your bitcoin in it, it is better to look for news or something that can trust it, the most legitimate that I have seen are blockchain or coinbase, payeer or paypal it depends on your tastes.

To choose a  good wallet is important task to make your money safe and secure. I would like to recommend you to go with the coinbase, i am using this. And the wallet is so much trusted and they verify every single steps before any kind of transaction. 

Hello cryptotalk friend, thank you for coming to us to satisfy your doubts and the truth is that many times we wonder if where we are storing our cryptocurrencies are really being stored in a safe or legitimate wallet and is that to know this we must investigate about The name of the wallet and surely we will find much more information about ka that we know on the internet friend, so you should make it a friend, carry out a deep investigation so that you have more knowledge of the wallet in which you are saving your cryptocurrencies.

Before sending your money to a wallet make sure, which is the one you are going to use, what type of currency you are going to use, you should investigate if the site is really reliable yourself, although we should use the most used and recommended everywhere like trust wallet and coinbase

Is very easy to know which wallet is good or not. Just go for a known brand like Coinomi, trust wallet and others. 

I always suggest that wallet which have lots of user,  don't join new wallet ! Always creating a wallet  make sure that you saved your private key! This is so important

preferably, you should use a trusted wallet that is already used by most people, such as coinbase, blockchain, imtoken, metamask etc. surely, there are legit wallets. If you find a new wallet, first, you should read a review of the wallet on forums, like cryptotalk, bitcointalk, medium, if you use an apk wallet that was downloaded from the playstore, you have to see the apk rating, its review . so you avoid from fake wallets

Always check first the page or the wallet that you are registering, always obtain information about it, whether on the internet, in forums, in groups, ask them how the wallet is, if it is serious, if they have not had problems, it is the best way to verify that it is not a scam wallet and do not waste your money

They are legitimate as long as you have all your data stored in them and more important are when you have to do KYC of the rest is on your part.

If you are holding your own seed phrase of the wallet then it is a legit wallet but you should still go for brand, those well known wallets like trust and Coinomi wallets.